It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somthing bad with water is coming soon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Was this a dream? or a vision?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Flooding...they are predicting a massive rain storm. Likely some big floods.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hmmm, two days ago It was predicted that Harvey will likely cause a storm surge in Texas soon that will impact life and property as it strengthens over the proceeding days.

I don't mean to sound cynical but it is that time of year when the US gets hit by plenty of Tropical Storms and hurricanes which often cause the inevitable storm surges and flooding associated with this type of weather event.

It's a bit like saying in the middle of winter:-

'I have dreamt about buildings covered in snow, right up to the windows sills and my prediction will come true, because they always do, but I can't be any more specific than that'.

Not a knock OP, just me being cynical regarding vague predictions.

edit on 24-8-2017 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Typhoon Hato?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Interesting! I don't post my dreams on here, mainly because I don't put much stock in them and never feel they're prophetic, bUT I had a dream two nights ago that I was wading in chest-deep swamp water. There were snakes everywhere! (Shudder!)

I know New Orleans is worried about flooding this weekend. Hope they make out okay!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I had a dream about 6-8 weeks ago and all I was told was 'Tsunami' February 11th'. No year given and no location either, though I'm in the UK.

In the dream, I didn't see the tsunami taking place, but it seemed like it was two or three days before the event, but mysteriously it felt like we knew it was coming, which isn't the case in real life where a tsunami is concerned.

edit on 24-8-2017 by coland because: typing error

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Your vision appears to be in tune with tele-vision.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Is it possible you can be any more specific? You've got a lot a room to do so.

peace

Come on..that isnt the way predictions work..specific and predictions don't match.

Lets see, in the middle of hurricane season something someplace is going to get wet.,

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Water disastor dreams have been common for me for many years..nothing to worry about in our own 3d as of yet...rest assured..for now lol

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpiogurl

Was this a dream? or a vision?

A vision Skorpiogurl.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: studio500
Hmmm, two days ago It was predicted that Harvey will likely cause a storm surge in Texas soon that will impact life and property as it strengthens over the proceeding days.

I don't mean to sound cynical but it is that time of year when the US gets hit by plenty of Tropical Storms and hurricanes which often cause the inevitable storm surges and flooding associated with this type of weather event.

'I have dreamt about buildings covered in snow, right up to the windows sills and my prediction will come true, because they always do, but I can't be any more specific than that'.

I have had plenty of water visions that I could have talked about over the years.The one reason why this one stood out and had to be addressed was that I never saw a 3 story whatever it was, going under water.

I saw one window going under water and 2 more windows that followed, the rest was a mist.So in my perspective, that's at least 3 stories of something going under water.The funny thing is I don't know when hurricane season is and I didn't hear about a hurricane on the news, Until yesterday.

I have dreamt about buildings covered in snow, right up to the windows sills

That dream was one of my top 7 dreams that I will never ever forget, that scared the immortal out of me.I had that dream 2 days before 911, will never ever forget the clue that dream gave me.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Houston residents are wading in chest-deep water to try and flee this catastrophic flooding from Hurricane Harvey. No doubt there are snakes and reptiles swimming through, as the bayous have all flooded over their banks.

Dear God...This is turning out really bad. My heart breaks for them!
edit on 27-8-2017 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

CNN has a live stream going on it's website of one little gas station in Houston where rescuers are able to launch their boats and the guys can't even get away because every time they start to head out to rescue people, they dont get more than a block before parents are stopping them to get their kids across or someplace safe. It looks really really bad, and that's just on one little corner.

And the rain keeps on coming...

www.cnn.com...

This is going to get much worse.

They changed the live feed to a press conference room,
I hope it goes back to the flooding, but that was even hard to watch.
edit on 27-8-2017 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm sad that you're dream was correct! I've been thinking about this post as I watch the news footage of the flooding going on down South.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

I have had plenty of water visions that I could have talked about over the years.The one reason why this one stood out and had to be addressed was that I never saw a 3 story whatever it was, going under water.

I saw one window going under water and 2 more windows that followed, the rest was a mist.So in my perspective, that's at least 3 stories of something going under water.The funny thing is I don't know when hurricane season is and I didn't hear about a hurricane on the news, Until yesterday.

That dream was one of my top 7 dreams that I will never ever forget, that scared the immortal out of me.I had that dream 2 days before 911, will never ever forget the clue that dream gave me.

50 feet waves is about 4 story i guess...but suppose the 3 windows I saw was just 3 hurricanes.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

50 feet waves is about 4 story i guess...but suppose the 3 windows I saw was just 3 hurricanes.

I have water dreams frequently. Once I saw Chicago bathed in tropical blue green water, on a sunny day, and things seemed clear. I had a bird's eye view which made it look as though
the city had simply been placed where Miami is. Streets were flooded but it seemed natural, like roads of water.
Next I was on the ground, and then walking toward the lake, but was going the wrong way, west, when I awoke.

More recently, about 5 months ago, I was in the sea. I was connected to my father by a slender gold chain such as one I misplaced in my sleep, while performing in the Keys. The water became rough and I found myself in the garden level part of a cement structure, maybe a medium high rise. It seemed to be the area where janitorial stuff is stored. There were narrow windows just above ground level and water began pouring through them, from the sea. Just below the windows were the large trash hoppers, dark green, with the standard yellow/black and almost cartoonish 'trash' labels affixed. I awoke at this juncture. There was no seeming immediate calamity, no strong wind, just some trash bins, filling with a lot of water.

# 870
edit on 8-9-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The Kraken!

edit on 8-9-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join