It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somthing bad with water is coming soon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Jumped into the water realm last night, either a building or a very big ship will be under water, lots of windows, that's all i can see.Stay on high grounds the next 14 days, no cruise ships stay away from water..thanks.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

I hope your dream does not involve the upcoming tropical weather as I may be getting the worse of it where I live.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Is it possible you can be any more specific? You've got a lot a room to do so.

peace

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Where or how are you getting your visions if you don't mind me asking? I understand fully information can be gotten, but I generally like to try and understand how or where it is gotten from in order to give credibility. Have any of your other predictions come true, or is it only the Oil one?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

I hope your dream does not involve the upcoming tropical weather as I may be getting the worse of it where I live.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I don't know, it was a big something with a lot of windows going under the water..woke up sad.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
OP. Try to tell me th epower ball winner numbers. Its a planet wide emergency.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I know that as fact. A major water event will happen soon to the east coast of America.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I had a very intense dream a couple weeks ago, about a huge water wave coming in to land from somewhere, and it was carrying "cars" and "trucks", and even huge "tractor-trailer trucks" with those shipping containers behind them, much like a tornado that lifts up debris from the ground and transports this over land, high up in the air, with the water. Then the towering water wall with all the vehicles embedded in it came crashing down on a bunch of houses and streets, and I myself ran behind a house to use the back wall of one of the houses as protection from all the falling debris. I woke up just as the wall of water came crashing down on the house I has hiding behind, so I didn't see the end of the events.

When I woke up, I told my folks about the strange dream. We concluded it must have been triggered by some movie I saw, but I couldn't figure out which movie would have had such a dramatic sequence of events, as I saw in the dream.

So, maybe it's a prophesy?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
Where or how are you getting your visions if you don't mind me asking? I understand fully information can be gotten, but I generally like to try and understand how or where it is gotten from in order to give credibility. Have any of your other predictions come true, or is it only the Oil one?

All my visions come true but in these times of days, you can't just say certain things because in certain areas of vision you might be considered a terrorist or I had something to do with it..So I try to limit what I tell the public unless it's on a world wide scale of life being lost or weather related.

In our rules, We are not allowed to tell visions of losing of life under 300 to 700, it's sad but, in reality, i understand.I can give hints with loss of life under 700 but just to say whats going to happen in direct, is a direct disrespect to time in some manners and were only allowed to give a 23% hint of fact on the event at hand but I try, I get in trouble with my team and sometimes I get punished but I try..I really do.

Where or how are you getting your visions if you don't mind me asking?

One day I saw this flying triangle thingy and 2 weeks after that I saw binary codes around the world on my hand people the walls the sky the ground and after that, life has never been the same for me.

Visions are 100% right and 100% wrong, just like a dream, it's hard to decipher some times...some times.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
OP. Try to tell me th epower ball winner numbers. Its a planet wide emergency.

The human brain needs hope and wishes and a regular life, I wouldn't dare do that to you.But if you really need some luck playing numbers, play the numbers on a full moon.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
I had a very intense dream a couple weeks ago, about a huge water wave coming in to land from somewhere, and it was carrying "cars" and "trucks", and even huge "tractor-trailer trucks" with those shipping containers behind them, much like a tornado that lifts up debris from the ground and transports this over land, high up in the air, with the water. Then the towering water wall with all the vehicles embedded in it came crashing down on a bunch of houses and streets, and I myself ran behind a house to use the back wall of one of the houses as protection from all the falling debris. I woke up just as the wall of water came crashing down on the house I has hiding behind, so I didn't see the end of the events.

When I woke up, I told my folks about the strange dream. We concluded it must have been triggered by some movie I saw, but I couldn't figure out which movie would have had such a dramatic sequence of events, as I saw in the dream.

Are you a Gemini?

What ever it is, i hope my vision was wrong and yours is right in some way...i hate to see a wave that could wipe an entire building down.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I don't normally comment on OPs in this category. Seriously, how many of these OPs ever rang true? 2... maybe 3?

I have, however, over the past few months had a lot of dreams with a commonality... Water, flooding and storms.

I live several hundred miles inland... North Idaho. I haven't seen gigantic waves in my recent dreams, but a lot of inland flooding of lake and river systems. Tornadic storms have figured in as well.

Weird.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Over the last 3 years since I've been back in the States - such a dream as this greats me time and time again when I go to dream land.

The huge waves.

We see them heading in.

Places to hide but they're still on the way - no way to stop them.

You run and hide and watch the waters go by.

It's like I've even posted this to you before.

Dejawhatever.

Hang in there.

peace

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

A whole lot of weird happenings lately, for a whole lot of people. Lots of firsts and abnormalities for folks.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Over the last 3 years since I've been back in the States - such a dream as this greats me time and time again when I go to dream land.

The huge waves.

We see them heading in.

Places to hide but they're still on the way - no way to stop them.

You run and hide and watch the waters go by.

It's like I've even posted this to you before.

Dejawhatever.

Hang in there.

peace

TextDejawhatever.
I wish you wouldn't of spoke of dejevu that means its bound to happen..what ever it is coming..

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I don't mean to clog your thread, but I sent you a PM. The message indicator is not working for some it seems so I didn't want you to somehow miss it. Not trying to be pushy or anything, just a little poke is all. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
And I dreamt of laying with a beautiful girl.

I guess we're all getting laid soon. Those who are married should watch over their partner carefully

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Did you happen to remember any license plate specific info like state or country? Maybe you saw some of the names on the trucks, that could help narrow down a geographic area.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

I don't mean to clog your thread, but I sent you a PM. The message indicator is not working for some it seems so I didn't want you to somehow miss it. Not trying to be pushy or anything, just a little poke is all. Thanks.
I got it.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
And I dreamt of laying with a beautiful girl.

I guess we're all getting laid soon. Those who are married should watch over their partner carefully
If your serious do you know that the girl you was having sex with, was having the same dream about you at the exact same time?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join