It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Remotely Hack Brain. Control Body.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

This technology hasn't been applied to humans yet. It has only been tested with mice.

Maybe that professor's particular work has only been tested with mice.

I can assure you that humans have already been hacked, and have had their arms and legs controlled without their will.

No DNA implant threads required.

edit on 22-8-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
Could we use this on a grand scale and turn these protestors/rioters/ANTIFA/KKK/BLM etc. into a giant human centipede???

That's something I can get behind!!!

Eeeuuwwwww!!!

I'm no protester but if I get stuck in one of those things I'd rather be at the front!!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It all started with this:

The RoboRoach is a great way to learn about neural microstimulation, learning, and electronics!

You can buy a kit here.
edit on 8-22-2017 by LogicalGraphitti because: Added descriptive text

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I knew it was just a matter of time. I made a comic with this concept in the 90's.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This is kinda scary. Imagine being the assassination patsy or terrorist attack patsy being aware of what you're doing but not being able to stop it.

Crazy times we live in.

In the late 70's & early 80's young children were used in a program that utilized this type of thing that controlled them to engage in sexual behavior.

Either one or both parents of the child/children worked as research & education professionals in technology in a leadership/project manager position; high ranking positions.

At the age of 8, girls who were not introduced to any explicit sexual material or had any prior sexual education were remotely controlled to perform solo sexual acts. And while engaging in the actions some girls could see the darkened out faces of the group of adults who were viewing them from 'space' -outside of the residence they were in. Some girls were able to 'see' the actual faces of the individuals so in order to keep their faces hidden, they wore heavy hoods. The hoods were not ritual based, as most conspiracy theorist would state that as, they were used to conceal and hide their identities from the intuitives/sensitives children who could see their controllers. Not every young child was able to see the darkened faces or hooded faces. If some couldn't see them, they sensed them. This was done for research purposes and to cultivate a mental disorder that either thrives in, or hides behind, "secrecy" of any type with culling the essence of truth and replacing it with deep rooted shame - white guilt or black guilt, that allows the remote controlled sexually abused child to still blossom to a highly functional degree in hopes of their becoming an active professional as an adult in any government, state or county program that requires secret security clearances and exists coveting levels of 'earned' information sharing and the individual's feelings of importance being entrusted with it.

The parents of these children may have gone through the same thing. Some fathers may have been remote controlled to sexually abuse their young daughters. More remote controlling to induce white guilt - black guilt. It is probably still going on today, although many 8 year olds in the last decade are exposed to far more in the age of technology it would be hard for anyone to pin point the source. The perpetrators can hide easier. In the late 70's, 80's access to information was different.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: FauxMulder

This technology hasn't been applied to humans yet. It has only been tested with mice.

Maybe that professor's particular work has only been tested with mice.

I can assure you that humans have already been hacked, and have had their arms and legs controlled without their will.

No DNA implant threads required.

Agreed.

This is why most are pushing the 'love' & 'forgive' spirituality based themes. Our opressors really want us to forgive them, they need us to or they all are gone for good, so for hundreds of years they've created dramatic social problems that pits neighbor against neighbor - at the climax, reaching desperation; to then warm everyone up for forgiving one another. Then in that receptive mode, we can forgive the big wigs - then we can go to 'heaven' when we die. The one 'they' talk about. Usually everyone. That main one everyone talks about. First of all, the opressors don't have a real heaven for anyone to go to. It's a trap for souls. And anyone who shows tendencies while living on earth that gives them a reason to think they might 'escape' the soul trap because they have tapped into their true identity of the white light, they are 'tagged' and followed because they can cause the 'angels and the Lord' to decend on earth. The opressors have no where to go, their time is short, now they are letting some 'go' in hopes to follow them. The only way to follow is for them to repent with full disclosure of what they've done to the public.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
i suspect there are already means
to jumble a brain with microwaves.
This was an epidemic a few years ago
as I believe field testing began
Great way to ruin anyone.

Jumble you would cook it microwaves will kill you. When I was stationed in Korea every now and then some south Korean would try to steal a microwave dish and literally cook from the inside out. Never forget that smell it's so sweet in makes you sick.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

This would explain what the hell is wrong with the world, and whoever the heads are running this rock.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

is there someplace where i can read more about this? is this second hand knowledge? does this program have a name?

im honestly interested. sounds like some MK ULTRA/Fringe/Stranger Things style sh!t

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This is kinda scary. Imagine being the assassination patsy or terrorist attack patsy being aware of what you're doing but not being able to stop it.

Crazy times we live in.

I'm starting to see why they were pushing the whole zombie agenda thing. With this kind of tech if released into the public, would create an entire hoard of zombies acting against their own will.

I'm wondering if there's tech that would cause mass hallucinations like alien invasions?
edit on 23-8-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This is #d up!

Someone in thread mentioned this guy.

Brain implantation and manipulation is a mainstay of science fiction. Often, characters can gain extra memory or get smarter, by having chips placed within the brain. (Or you can wind up mind-controlled by a psychopath. It's a mixed bag.)

But in real life, one scientist made huge strides towards creating workable brain implants. In the 1950s and 1960s. Here's his story.

Jose Delgado performed experiments using permanent brain implants in bulls, primates, and humans beginning in the 1950s, with extremely successful results. Neuroscience often ignores this chapter of its history, but it's worth taking a look at Delgado's successes, and his long term goals for manipulation of humans and society.

A Scientist plays Matador
Delgado became a matador to demonstrate the abilities of stimoceiver manipulation, as he stepped into a closed ring with an implanted bull armed only with a radio frequency controller in 1963. When the bull charged, Delgado stimulated the bull's motor cortex with the remote control, causing the bull to come to a full stop only feet away.

In a 1965 New York Times interview about the matador experiment, Delgado foreshadowed the future of human experimentation:

The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view. This lacks historical perspective. Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electronically control the brain. Someday armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.

edit on 23-8-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Reminder: The BRAIN Initiative was started 4-2-2013 (note: after BHO had his 2nd term in the bag).

Mind Control Experiment --- Who really knows?

The BRAIN Initiative has the stated goal of supporting the development and application of innovative technologies that can create a dynamic understanding of brain function. Sounds wonderful, doesn't it, almost like the grand Human Genome Project.

But, The BRAIN Initiative is multi-faceted, and like so many grand initiatives, there can be a good side and an evil side. Grants are issued through NIH, and some through the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH).

Here's an interesting article:

Post by Former NIMH Director Thomas Insel: The Brain’s Critical Balance
www.nimh.nih.gov...

While we don’t have a unified field theory of the brain, some of the early projects in the BRAIN Initiative are providing models of how behavior emerges from brain activity. One of the first grants issued by the BRAIN Initiative supported scientists at NIMH and the University of Maryland to understand how the activity of individual neurons is integrated into larger patterns of brain activity. This work builds on the observation that in nature, order sometimes emerges out of the chaos of individual interacting elements.2

Makes one wonder what kinds of clinical trials have been done. What kinds of "experiments" have been perpetrated on people unknowingly?

Much of The BRAIN Initiative has been focused on Behavioral and Cognitive fields......hmmmm.

I have been saying "there is something in the water" concerning the crazy way some of the social activists like Antifa and BLM have been acting, also the over-the-top vitriolic rhetoric coming out of leftwing main stream media, almost maniacal.

I wonder if any of these groups or individuals have volunteered for anything recently in the way of a clinical trial.

edit on 23-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Just keep your brain cool then it doesn't work. The other day I saw a documentairy about that weird scientist that connects monkey brains and the become as one to solve a problem....

He calls it something like brain-net.

Off topic, there is this guy on youtube that absolutely hates Elon Musk's nose

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

This would explain what the hell is wrong with the world, and whoever the heads are running this rock.

But you do know what people have done in the past?!

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
Could we use this on a grand scale and turn these protestors/rioters/ANTIFA/KKK/BLM etc. into a giant human centipede???

That's something I can get behind!!!

And send them to an Apple Genius

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

a enterprising smart entrepreneur, might consider inventing a multiple frequency personal RF jammer the size of a wrist watch, cell phone or one of the sports monitors for heart rate.

sounds like big bucks can be made in the future.
edit on 26-8-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join