It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have we really come to this?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: RespectfullyDisagree

Yes we have and it's the main reason I come here less and less. It's nothing but a political whine fest and sh** show. Hell, I was not so subtly accused of being a white nationalist supporter, for not taking part in all the threads. Just sat back, read what people had to say and then went to Youtube to watch carpentry videos. The Liberals don't realize they're shooting themselves in the foot, by accusing anyone and everyone who doesn't adhere to their own particular version of The Truth of being a racist/Nazi.
The site motto is "Deny Ignorance"....well, that's gone to hell. For people who like to claim that they're "in the know" ...that they "see behind the scenes and TPTB can't fool us" they sure are following the script the MSM has written for them. Attack everyone who doesn't say exactly what they expect them to say and paste those labels on tight. And that goes for BOTH SIDES.
For the record :
White nationalists/Nazis/racists are bad.
Antifa is bad.
Violence against anyone for their political and/or religious beliefs is bad.
Now you have my official statement.

On spot with that, I agree 100%
I remember when people actually knew msm was full of it and owned by tptb. Now they feed off if it only cus it fits they're belief, or its just something they want to believe.
Look up world news, anything, all you will find is chaos, nothing good is being reported...

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hmm, guess it isn't so odd that these people doing the stabbings are not aware that this is a popular haircut spanning "sub cultures". Must be so sucked into the agenda happening on either side they can't comprehend.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join