It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have we really come to this?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
How to prevent this? Was the guy in the wrong neighbourhood at the wrong time? Should people with suspicious haircuts wear a hat or longhaired wig? Safety before looks, don't care much about changing something even if it's like caving in to something undesired.

originally posted by: lightedhype
Was his attacker just running around with a knife looking for haircuts to attack? Good chance he was drunk or high on something harder.

Does such a person understand only police and military are the ones who are allowed to use force and violence? Maybe it might be an idea to have free lawyer services paid by the government so such a person might go there instead and talk about it, then sue the guy so they get the idea of respect and being heard, not going out and having their own unreal justice. In the attackers mind I'm sure it was all legitimate, not even giving a chance to present proof the victim was a nazi.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Ideology first.

Physical appearance second.

What's third, religion or birth defects?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
So when will they mobilize the 4th Panzer Division ?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

Thus becoming what they profess to hate.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
I don't really get it. I remember the term skinheads from way back when-I actually thought all military men had to be kinda shaved heads like that. Calling it Nazi-well, that fits what skinheads looked like, so, ok. I guess anyone and everyone can now claim a shaved head any thing they desire.

Army recruits get an induction haircut all over. Skinheads shaved their heads with #0000 or #1 (number 0000 or number #1). Depending on the clippers, each number is quarter of an inch. If you are going bald, you don't have much choice.

Short back and sides with the clippers and tapered or a fade are various options. Scissor cut was another option (scissor cut was a bit longer and less severe). Other options were tapered with the scissors. Sometimes called a wedge bowlcut.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RespectfullyDisagree

Well, I know quite a few State Troopers and Military members with the same haircut.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
out of 330 million people in America, anyone with a radical opinion post on twitter, facebook, etc. apparently represent the opinion of entire groups.....there are thousands of social media foreign and domestic keyboard jockeys, that would love nothing better than to see America dissolve into anarchy.......where are the patriotic Americans on ATS that see this for what it is?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'm going to just start walking around town butt-naked when my dreadlocks get long enough to cover my naughty bits.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
This is the anti movement in a nutshell.

Funny. The Alt-right.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
Meh you get used to it after a while.

I was labeled a racist for the last 8 years for not supporting the president.

Now your labeled a racist FOR supporting the president.

That's all that's left of the left, is hate.

I'm pretty much a leftie, and I don't hate you.. So much for ''ALL'' huh?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

The ALT- LEFT.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Reality vs cinema.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

In the year 2017.

Those that think nazis are out to git them isn't living in reality.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Again, we can point to the media. Assigning terms such as nazi and kkk member is meant to dehumanize the subject so you can assume that faux superiority and perhaps self justification. Facts be damned.

We've this tactic used since propaganda came into existence. We are supposed to be smarter.

But the problem is its working.

40,000 people showed up to condemn a white supremacist rally yesterday in boston that turned out to have....no white supremacist.

But to even suggest that both sides were violent is Charlottesville is so taboo that it will cause the media and politicians to go into a tizzy.

And so people stab nazis. Its all over ATS, just look at it. Its ok to use violence against nazis.

So this nazi got stabbed.

Only he wasn't a nazi.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Actually, you seem to not be living in reality. People from all sides are starting to kill each other. This guy stabbed someone he thought was a neo-nazi because of his haircut.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

And ?

Maybe the mini Goebells should think about THEIR HATE SPEECH.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: JinMI

Again, we can point to the media. Assigning terms such as nazi and kkk member is meant to dehumanize the subject so you can assume that faux superiority and perhaps self justification. Facts be damned.

We've this tactic used since propaganda came into existence. We are supposed to be smarter.

But the problem is its working.

40,000 people showed up to condemn a white supremacist rally yesterday in boston that turned out to have....no white supremacist.

But to even suggest that both sides were violent is Charlottesville is so taboo that it will cause the media and politicians to go into a tizzy.

And so people stab nazis. Its all over ATS, just look at it. Its ok to use violence against nazis.

So this nazi got stabbed.

Only he wasn't a nazi.

it is also taboo to say that you defend any person's right to speak their mind. i don't have to agree or like what is being said. to defend their constitutional right to speak their piece is enough to provoke a heated argument.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Don't you mean everyone should think about their hate speech?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RespectfullyDisagree
www.yahoo.com...

Say what you will about the current political climate but if this is true we've really gone off the deep end as a society.

Judging people by their looks has been a trend in America for, oh, decades now.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

AT LEAST they are clearly marked...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join