It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House petition to label Antifa terrorist organization

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I have no love, admiration, respect, or even regard for Antifa and even I think this is a bad idea.

Yeah ... these guys are a far cry from terrorists. Bunch a damned-punk-ass-brats that need a severe beat down. I'm talking the old-school kind you don't walk away from. The kind where your daddy drives to where your lying and drags you into the car saying, "I told you, you were going to get what's coming to ya, if you keep acting like that."

It's really a right-of-passage for people who are born with a certain mentality.

Labeling them terrorists? Nuh-uh.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I do not want them labeled terrorists, more than happy to just have the police handle them like they would any other rioter, and have the press actually report the fact that they are violent little snots.

This group gets labeled, maybe the Libertarians will be next, lets leave the terrorists label for those like the people in Spain, or France, or England that we saw so much news coverage of.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Antifa and the liberal press (aka the "sewers") work together for a common goal. Anarchy in America as long as Donald Trump is President.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

A FLAG! A FLAG! Terrorist!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Gothmog
Amazing to see that the petition for Trump to release his tax returns garnered over a million signatories. Something that means nothing to the Federal Government (well , except the IRS) . Yet only 30,000 for an Anti-Constitutional hate group ?
I am signing later and getting the word to everyone I know.

The IRS petition has been active since January 2, 2017.

The AntiFa petition was started August 17, 2017.

149,521 signatures in 4 days.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

A FLAG! A FLAG! Terrorist!

A flag means you are organized, proving you spout nothing but lies. If you cannot even be honest about being organized enough to have a flag, nothing else your group can say can be taken seriously.

The Petition is over 160k heard on the radio at lunchtime today, that didn't take long at all.

Antifa = terror organization, all it takes is Trump whipping out his pen for an executive order.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I see problems with labeling Antifa a terrorist organization.

One, it's criminalizing an idea. It's like acting as thought police.

Two, it won't stop Antifa. It'll put them underground, almost compelling them to act as a terrorist cell(s) or organization.

Our country should punish acts, not ideas.

Ideas don't start out having physical flags, they get them later when they are no longer just ideas.

Ideas that progress into organization, funding, leadership, then plan, coordinate, and execute work which results in acts are no longer just ideas.

Antifa is no longer just an idea whispered in campus closets among professors.

Yes our country not only should punish criminal acts but has a duty and responsibility to punish criminal acts, and Antifa has committed acts which are punishable by law.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

then lets punish the acts (instead of having cops stand down while watching these punks loot and burn and harm).
edit on 21-8-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

really, a flag makes you a terrorist now? fascist much...

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It is actually funny you think the police are on our side, you know we are Anti-police right?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

It is actually funny you think the police are on our side, you know we are Anti-police right?

Police aren't on your side, but when political leaders (who are on your side) tell the cops to stand down, then you're going to think that looting, burning, harming people is okay.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

really, a flag makes you a terrorist now? fascist much...

The Nazis got their flag, you got yours, same thing.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Political leaders are not on our (anarchist) side we are anti-political, I mean, we are their enemy.

i guess you have to adjust conspiracies to fit your narrative

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

So, the International Revolutionary People's Guerrilla Forces fighting ISIS that has pictures with an Antifa "Flag" are terrorist?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

So, the International Revolutionary People's Guerrilla Forces fighting ISIS that has pictures with an Antifa "Flag" are terrorist?

Sure, terrorists are always killing each other over crazy ideology, doesn't matter how many commie catch phrases you sandwich together to call yourself.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This is stupid because how do you decide who is a terrorist and who is a protestor. We all ready have laws making it illegal to burn building's and disrupt cities. All it takes is the police enforcing the law. When people are arrested for their actions and held accountable this craziness will stop.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

They are listed as terrorists by most western countries guess you didn't know that huh. They have also been known to beh ead prisoners according to the UN observers. But your going to defend them wow.
edit on 8/22/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
ANTIFA Manual Found On Evergreen College Campus: Shut Down Their Rallies ~ Force The Media To Show Our Side As The Righteous One

Control the media ... One World Government ... Either you follow us and do what we tell you to or you are fascist ...

Just look like the protocols of Sion 2.0 .

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Sorry, that has already been a proven hoax

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The International Revolutionary People's Guerrilla Forces are a bunch of anarchists fighting ISIS

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join