It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville victim’s mother 'I’m not talking to the president now after what he said'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Hi, One-layer Joe. The car plowing into the crowd was not the one and only act of violence. See. The. Big. Picture.

Oh yeah. Hitting each other is the same thing as someone mowing down with a car, killing a young lady.
The. Big. Picture.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Trump was 100% accurate with what he said. Both sides are to blame for the violence.

Explain to me how the left wing forced James Fields to plow onto their own protesters with his car?

Can you show me where Trump said they forced him to do it? Quote what trump said and tell me what you disagree with.

link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Both sides ya know?

One side hurled insults at the alt right rally.

The otherside used a car to plow into a crowd with the intention, and outcome, of killing a person.

Both sides ya know.

Thank goodness Trump is the voice of reason. Lord knows he can't alienate his voter base by holding them accountable.

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Hi, One-layer Joe. The car plowing into the crowd was not the one and only act of violence. See. The. Big. Picture.

Oh yeah. Hitting each other is the same thing as someone mowing down with a car, killing a young lady.
The. Big. Picture.

Like I told him, quote what Trump said and tell me what he was wrong about.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The. Big. Picture.

Like I told him, quote what Trump said and tell me what he was wrong about.

I must have missed something? I guess I joined the discussion too late.
Anyway Trump could have worded it better to avoid ambiguity.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The. Big. Picture.

Star for you. The comparison is apples to oranges on fighting vs vehicular homocide. Now if only we could get others to admit that the KKK, Antifa, and BLM are all divisive hate groups we could move the conversation forward.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I am convinced there is "something in the water". Simple word comprehension among some is worse than their overall reading comprehension.

People were waylaying each other all over the place. Violence. Both sides were beating up each other.... bloodying each other with fists, rods, projectiles.

Violence was on BOTH sides. Nobody said that bloody confrontational fighting is as bad as running over somebody with a car. Repeat for the comprehension impaired: Nobody said the bloody confrontational fighting is as bad as running over somebody with a car.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Uh ok? This is about the victim and her mother. Focus on that, not the violence on both sides.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The left feels their violence gets a "free pass." NOPE. Trump condemned the VIOLENCE from both. Keyword: VIOLENCE.

Also, there is NO such thing as a "peaceful" protest when ANTIFA is involved.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I am convinced there is "something in the water". Simple word comprehension among some is worse than their overall reading comprehension.

People were waylaying each other all over the place. Violence. Both sides were beating up each other.... bloodying each other with fists, rods, projectiles.

Violence was on BOTH sides. Nobody said that bloody confrontational fighting is as bad as running over somebody with a car. Repeat for the comprehension impaired: Nobody said the bloody confrontational fighting is as bad as running over somebody with a car.

No, but you have to cover that or you'll be labeled as a nazi sympathizer by the SWJs here. Choose your words carefully because there's always a PC member waiting to pounce.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
The left feels their violence gets a "free pass." NOPE. Trump condemned the VIOLENCE from both. Keyword: VIOLENCE.

Also, there is NO such thing as a "peaceful" protest when ANTIFA is involved.

I don't feel that way at all.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Were there other cars plowing and killing people that day at the same rally? Apparently plowing your car with the intention to murder people is comparable to others in a rally hurling unsults. In your books.

You're conservative right? What happened to taking responsibility? You can't do so for your own side but everybody else should.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Uh ok? This is about the victim and her mother. Focus on that, not the violence on both sides.

I will focus on the particular post I am replying to....thank you very much.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Were there other cars plowing and killing people that day at the same rally? Apparently plowing your car with the intention to murder people is comparable to others in a rally hurling unsults. In your books.

You're conservative right? What happened to taking responsibility? You can't do so for your own side but everybody else should.

Repeated for the 3rd time for the doubly comprehension impaired:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I will focus on the particular post I am replying to....thank you very much.

Guess I joined the discussion too late.
Both sides are responsible for the violence. I doubt many will deny that.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Whoa now. You're not being honest here. Insults were not the only things being hurled by the opposition protestors. They were violent...as in throw down in the streets gang violent. Pretending they were there handing out lemonade while peacefully explaining equality under the constitution is some horsesh#t. Be real.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

BTW, I don't have a side. I'm on the side of free speech for all and non-violent protests. I stand with the rule of law and am against liars and idiots and hypocrits.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

BTW, I don't have a side.

You do have a side, no doubt about it. It's demonstrated by the fact you believe plowing your car into a crowd with the intention of killing for ideological reasons is comparable to somebody hurling insults against another rally group. All because the side of murder happens to be the side you side with 99.9% of the time.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

It's demonstrated by the fact you believe plowing your car into a crowd with the intention of killing for ideological reasons is comparable to somebody hurling insults against another rally group.

Okay...I'm going to slowly back away from you because you're unable to think and reason. In other words, you are irrational.

Why do I say that? I have said FOUR (4) times that plowing a car into a crowd is NOT (REPEAT----NOT!!) comparable to other types of violence involving beatings, throwing projectiles, hurling bottles, etc.

Four times I said it and everytime you come back with stupidity as if what I said went right over your head. You are either an imbecile or incapable of comprehension.

I will not repeat it a 5th time.

edit on 19-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

BTW, I don't have a side.

You do have a side, no doubt about it. It's demonstrated by the fact you believe plowing your car into a crowd with the intention of killing for ideological reasons is comparable to somebody hurling insults against another rally group. All because the side of murder happens to be the side you side with 99.9% of the time.

As you obviously have done the research and came to a detailed statistic of 99.9% of all hit and runs involving races and their registered parties, you win the Internet! In the process, you have lost credibility on the sole basis that you can't see past your own political bias. Congratulations, here's your sticker!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join