It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville victim’s mother 'I’m not talking to the president now after what he said'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Why do I say that? I have said FOUR (4) times that plowing a car into a crowd is NOT (REPEAT----NOT!!) comparable to other types of violence involving beatings, throwing projectiles, hurling bottles, etc.

Then why do you repeat the same talking point from Trump that both sides are 'equally' responsible when clearly you admit to the above? You're now contradicting yourself.

As for 'beatings' what sources of beatings do you have from the left wing rally? Who in the left wing rally randomly attacked a person in the alt right rally that day? 'Beatings'?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I am convinced there is "something in the water". Simple word comprehension among some is worse than their overall reading comprehension.

It's something very deep in the water.

It swims deep in the sewer systems.

And it goes bump in the night.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Why do I say that? I have said FOUR (4) times that plowing a car into a crowd is NOT (REPEAT----NOT!!) comparable to other types of violence involving beatings, throwing projectiles, hurling bottles, etc.

Then why do you repeat the same talking point from Trump that both sides are 'equally' responsible when clearly you admit to the above? You're now contradicting yourself.

As for 'beatings' what sources of beatings do you have from the left wing rally? Who in the left wing rally randomly attacked a person in the alt right rally that day? 'Beatings'?

...Jesus Christ. She could write it in crayon and it would still be lost on you. You can't seem to comprehend what she's saying no matter how she words it.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

They are equally responsible for the violence. Reading comprehension lesson: Equal responsibility does not mean equal violence.
edit on 19-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

They are equally responsible for the violence. Reading comprehension lesson: Equal responsibility does not mean equal violence.

Are you actually usually logic and saying that violence tends to escalate on both sides of a conflict? I think you just went way over some heads on that one. How are you going to explain how that works?
edit on 19-8-2017 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

They are equally responsible for the violence.

We're talking about a car being used to target and plow and kill people because of ideology. We're talking about that specific event. You're going on about people on the left hurling bottles, supposedly doing random beatings (which you can't source for) and hurling insults. You say you're not arguing that these two are equal but then you proceed to argue both sides are equally responsible when discussing this specific incident.

Again you are contradicting yourself.

Maybe you should take some time to rethink where you stand because it appears you're conflicted.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

You're using hyperbole to reinforce your assertion that only one 'side' was at fault.

1 person used 1 car to kill 1 person of which they will have to carry the responsibility of their actions.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

1 person used 1 car to kill 1 person of which they will have to carry the responsibility of their actions.

Are you saying the person who plowed into the crowd and killed that one woman takes on the responsibility himself and nobody else? If this is the case, then those individuals on the left wing reportedly being violent would assume responisbility themselves then right? It wouldn't be the responsibility that of the 'alt left'? If this is the case, why then do people like you, and it most certainly includes you JinMI, blame the left movement for the actions of their supporters?

Again, like Queenofwords, you're contradicting yourself. You're also contradicting Trump who referred two the left movement as a whole for assuming 'part' responsibility for their individual supporters.

Come back to me will you?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Are you saying the person who plowed into the crowd and killed that one woman takes on the responsibility himself and nobody else?

Yes, has anyone else been charged with Heathers murder?

If this is the case, then those individuals on the left wing reportedly being violent would assume responisbility themselves then right?

If they broke the law, they absolutely should. My opinion however is that they wont? Are you finally agreeing that there were some who claimed ideology to the left to be responsible?

I'm not asking let alone telling you or anyone else to claim responsibility for the actions of their shared ideology. The statement made by the potus clearly said that there were bad people on both sides and that ringed true regardless of how you wish to frame the events.

I'm not contradicting anything. There is personal responsibility that can be separated from ideology, especially where the law is concerned.

I'm also glad you stepped back the hyperbole. Facts breed a much more productive discussion.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Matter of fact no i don't care one god damn bit when the mother wants to lash out at ONLY ONE SIDE ....

Let her grieve and wail and NEVER EVER HAVE ANOTHER SECOND OF PEACE!!!

that's what she gets for being part of the problem...

Or as tybalt said A POX UPON BOTH YOUR HOUSES

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

a reply to: worldstarcountry

Thats no loss for Trump, or the world.

Yes. Obviously you don't care for this grieving mother and the daughter she lost. My how low have we gone for the sake of ideology. Not one shred of empathy or anything in your post. Not one.

What's happened here?

DEDICATED TO ABOUT TEN PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD:

youtu.be...

Damn I sure wish I knew how to embed that...

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I am convinced there is "something in the water". Simple word comprehension among some is worse than their overall reading comprehension.

You are proof of it.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Indeed, try not to be so hard on yourself..I'm sure you can't help it.

edit on 20-8-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Hi, One-layer Joe. The car plowing into the crowd was not the one and only act of violence. See. The. Big. Picture.

Oh yeah. Hitting each other is the same thing as someone mowing down with a car, killing a young lady.
The. Big. Picture.

Like I told him, quote what Trump said and tell me what he was wrong about.

I must have missed something? I guess I joined the discussion too late.
Anyway Trump could have worded it better to avoid ambiguity.

The idea he was espousing is correct, the fact it could have been worded better doesn't change that. People are made because they want full blame on the right and want everyone to say the left is blameless and there are no left hate groups and they do nothing wrong.

That's wrong, Trump is right.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Still waiting for you to source your claim, you can't because it never happened.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
One person killed another based on their skin color. Not the entire right. Not even the entire nazi party.
That person is in custody and will probably get the death penalty depending on state laws.

The left was also guilty on violent acts that day.
It's simple. I don't know why y'all convolute it into something incomprehensible.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardianwhy then do people like you, and it most certainly includes you JinMI, blame the left movement for the actions of their supporters?

When the left defends those supporters and says they did nothing wrong then the actions become those of the entire left.

Anyone who defends the person who killed that lady saying he is in the right and did nothing wrong is part of the problem.

When the left stops defending violent thugs then they will stop being blamed (by me).

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

How much are they paying you?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
One person killed another based on their skin color. Not the entire right. Not even the entire nazi party.
That person is in custody and will probably get the death penalty depending on state laws.

The left was also guilty on violent acts that day.
It's simple. I don't know why y'all convolute it into something incomprehensible.

It was White on white crime this time. no skin tone motivation.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

BTW, I don't have a side.

You do have a side, no doubt about it. It's demonstrated by the fact you believe plowing your car into a crowd with the intention of killing for ideological reasons is comparable to somebody hurling insults against another rally group. All because the side of murder happens to be the side you side with 99.9% of the time.

Question. WOuld there had been a death of a left protestor IF they would stayed away from the right side protestors? I say NO. whats your response?

Question. Was the white girl killed by everyone or just the idiot in the car? MIne is the idiot.

Question. Can words hurt you? No they cant in my opinion.

Question. Does video lie? No if it is not edited. I saw lefties and righties going after each other. I have been in enough fights to know dam well there is blame on both sides here.
ALTHOUGH it is not EQUAL LEVELS there is still violence from both sides.

Question. Is the victims mother doing this for publicity or sympathy? Im not sure but i do send her condolences for her loss at least. Even if her daughter was stupid for going to a obvious riot.
edit on 17000000ppam by yuppa because: oopsie

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join