It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Ben Brexit Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Highest court in the land is massively non sovereign as well if it is in another EU nation. UK was/is a member of the EU and it is trying to negotiate the divorce. I think you are making too much of a deal about the currency union we didn't join. People voted leave and currency union was not an issue, sovereignty is more than currency union as I assume you know after reading about wider political and legistively defined union.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TJames

Well ask any banker, they'll tell you controlling a nation is a matter of controlling its currency.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Agreed, but membership of the EU is bigger than that, EU laws, Highest court in Belgium, people voted about issues other than currency union when the 52/48 vote won to leave the EU. It may well be a massive change to people such as myself, could all be a mess, could be punished by the EU, could be this could be that, please have a read and understand that British people didn't vote about currency union, they voted about all the other political and legal issues regarding EU membership

edit on 18-8-2017 by TJames because: 52/48 correction fat poor typing

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Don't ask for whom the bell toll's, for it toll's for thee"

I can't help getting the feeling Brexit won't actually happen, or if it does, it will be something so close to remaining with all the concessions involved it might as well never have been voted on.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Have you ever heard of a figure of speech? The bell does not have to ring for Brexit to happen.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TJames

British people didn't vote about currency...

ever...

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Start worrying when the Raven's leave the tower of London, if Islam takes over they will probably kill them all.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 18-8-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Thank you for your comment. You got me, I made the tweets and wrote the article and under no circumstances did I post it here because I thought it was funny.
Gosh you're just too smart for me...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join