It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Art of the Deal’ writer says Trump will resign soon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: gortex

Not sure how quitting the biggest job in politics less than a year since he started would be saving face , Of the many things I think Donald Trump is a quitter isn't one of them.

I second that. Not sure on what planet "I can't do this job so I quit" equates to saving face in any way.

Maybe it's like jumping out of a car before it goes off a cliff. Like, sure, you're gonna get banged up no matter how well you tuck-and-roll but... it's better than exploding at the bottom of the cliff like all your passengers.

I'm guessing he made sure everybody else was buckled in securely though, lol.

Who do you think cut the brakes lines and the wires to the air bags.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: gortex

Not sure how quitting the biggest job in politics less than a year since he started would be saving face , Of the many things I think Donald Trump is a quitter isn't one of them.

I second that. Not sure on what planet "I can't do this job so I quit" equates to saving face in any way.

OH..the book Trump could write! Would be the best seller in the history of the world.

Speaking of books.. Hillary has one coming out this week that's making all the Democrats angry. It's entitled, "What Happened To Me."

The Hungrier Hungrier Caterpillar? XD Nah, I'm just ribbing.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: olaru12

I believe Tony Schwartz has been wrong with his "what's going with Trump" assessments this year.

Tony has a partially correct assessment of Trump. But, Tony is missing something really big.

True, Trump may have no knowledge, and be ignorant,

but that also means that Trump has no "fetters", nothing to hold him back, no preconceived ideas nor rigid ideology.

Trump is "FREE" in his thought forms. Which "drift" with the winds of time and circumstance.

This is also why it's very important who Trump's "advisers" are. Because, Trump operates on the "latest information" to penetrate his brain, in any given moment. And that becomes his theme.

If Trump surrounds himself with great and wise men, he could become the greatest president that ever lived.

There's nothing in his own mind to hold him back.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

He needs to win back respect and support of the majority of the US citenzery.

The man could cure cancer and you guys would still find an excuse to hate.

He could line babies up in the street and drive over them with a monster truck and you guys would still find an excuse to defend him...

I figured one lame hyperbole deserved another.
edit on 17-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Heck yeah. Best chances third party candidates had in a long time, but the majority were too chicken to vote outside the box.

Vote for crap, or crap? I voted for Jill Stein.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: thesaneone

He needs to win back respect and support of the majority of the US citenzery.

The man could cure cancer and you guys would still find an excuse to hate.

He could line babies up in the street and drive over them with a monster truck and you guys would still find an excuse to defend him...

I figured one lame hyperbole deserved another.

Let's stick with reality. He could say he grabs women by the p., but they still find excuses to defend him.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I am most certain he won't find the cure for it, cancer I mean1. And about not loving him, must be because he is a tragic figure misunderstood all of the time. Reminds me of myself, poor sod.
edit on 17-8-2017 by alexpmi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Art of the Deal’ writer says Trump will resign soon

He's wrong.
edit on 17-8-2017 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

No. I'm as liberal as they come and honestly I'd take Jeb Bush or McCain for president in a heartbeat after this disaster. Too bad McCain is dying.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Within 6 weeks I think.
He will pardon himself and then quit.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

If the President finds out that Tony Schwartz is predicting his resignation, any thoughts in Trump's mind about resigning, will be instantly put aside. That's how he rolls.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

I believe he said it himself, out of his own mouth..'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters'

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I believe he said it himself, out of his own mouth..'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters'

Yep. He said that, and up until recently it's been true. But Trump's core is eroding... slowly, but it is. And we're only 7 months in. If his approval rating drops down into the mid 20s, he's gone. His own party will find a way to get rid of him for fear that they'll all be voted out of office at Mid-terms.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Yes, it truly is a huge dumpster fire at this point, everyone is distancing themselves from him..I can't see him getting much done at this point.
The media has been relentless, but having said that he is his own worst enemy..he keeps adding fuel to their fire.
He might be somewhat successful running Trump international where he is the king, but his is just not up to the task of running a country where he has to work well with others..and, I don't care what anybody say's..the country is not a business.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I Hope not, that could mean the price of but hurt cream could rise, that could hurt the extreme left hurt more🌵

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I could understand this happening. It's got to be frustrating for Trump. Neither party wants to make any necessary meaningful changes. The Pres. is powerless to make them happen. Getting trashed by liberal media and their brainless followers. Why put up with that for 3 more years? You'd have to really love the country to continue fighting for it.

It's even more funny when you realize Pence is way more Conservative than Trump. Is that what Liberals want?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ravenshadow13

or Romney ...

I can't believe that Mitt looks like a reasonable alternative at this point.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
25th Amendment.

/shrug

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ravenshadow13
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

No. I'm as liberal as they come and honestly I'd take Jeb Bush or McCain for president in a heartbeat after this disaster. Too bad McCain is dying.

What does this have to do with what I wrote ?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

It's even more funny when you realize Pence is way more Conservative than Trump. Is that what Liberals want?

Conservative is fine...Nazi, KKK supporting, batsh!t crazy, twitter addict, no thanks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join