It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack in Barcelona

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
As you probably know, 13 people have died as of this writing with the usual car attack in Barcelona.

I'll expand on this as information progresses.

What I can tell you, as a spanish native, is that this was to be expected. Barcelona, along with Ceuta and Melilla is a hotspot for islamic terrorism.

There is more than one reason for this, that I will explain in the following paragraphs.

First of all, Barcelona has been attracting the gross of muslim population. In an unfortunate chain of events, there was a tacit alliance between islamic terrorists and catalonian separatists.

But, ElZorro! This is a very serious accusation!

In the late years, so-called radical islamists were attracted to Catalonia as they felt the government was weaker there, and they were given special treatment by separatist, as part of greater scope strategy of trying to win immigrants for their cause.

They thought, the separatist forces, that it would be easier with the lack of identity regarding the host country by the immigrants to seed catalanism on them. They were wrong, mostly.

Catalonian nationalism is, on his right side, conservative and classist and, on its left side, paradoxically multiculturalist and plain deluded.

For the part of the islamic "extremists", they were right. As the power hungry leeches on the catalonian government had successfully banished the Cuerpo Nacional de Policia from the region and replaced it with their Mossos D'Esquadra, notably more sensible to the political winds of lesser important politicians, security in the area became an awful mess of jurisdictions.

Notably, we've been nothing but mediatically hostigated with pro-islamic propaganda from the liberal media (which is all media), there is a political party that is pro-islamic and the spanish people are just as brainwashed as the swedes. We've been degrading ourselves down the PC pit and we've become weak.

I hope my people do wake up, but if they don't, I guess they deserve such a grim destiny i'm foreseeing.

edit on 17-8-2017 by ElZorro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Nvm found the original thread.
edit on 17-8-2017 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
And yet, they still insist in bringing in more undocumented people. This story was posted on BBC News yesterday.
Migrant crisis: Spain rescues 600 people in busiest day

Today, we have a van killing people and potential hostage situation in a nearby restaurant. My best guess is the people responsible for today's tragic events are not native citizen of Spain. Could it be due to the massive influx of these refugees into this wonderful country?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
And yet, they still insist in bringing in more undocumented people. This story was posted on BBC News yesterday.

Today, we have a van killing people and potential hostage situation in a nearby restaurant. My best guess is the people responsible for today's tragic events are not native citizen of Spain. Could it be due to the massive influx of these refugees into this wonderful country?

I seriously doubt it, for they don't really need to import "fighters". Read the OP as I update it for more info.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Can't be the friendly Muslims again , #ing joke .

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Can't be the friendly Muslims again , #ing joke .

The question you should ask yourself is, who are their friends?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElZorro

originally posted by: Krakatoa

I seriously doubt it, for they don't really need to import "fighters". Read the OP as I update it for more info.

Gee, seems that the man currently identified as renting the van used to plow into these innocent people was from......wait for it..... Morocco. Aren't many of these refugees coming up from the ocean from there too?

From the BBC News article I linked in the previous post:

Spain's coastguard says it has rescued 600 migrants crossing from Morocco in a 24-hour period, amid a spike in the number of migrant arrivals. The rescued migrants were in 15 vessels including toy paddleboats and a jet ski and included 35 children and a baby. The UN says more than 9,000 people have arrived in Spain so far this year - three times as many as the previous year.

edit on 8/17/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The time has come for NATO to leave Afghanistan and Iraq. The liberation of Syria's Raqqa is only being used by the "coalition" as a conduit to bomb civilians and civilian infrastructures in the country. Such liberation will happen and can only happen by the hand of the legitimate Syrian Arab Army with Aerospace and Intel support from Holy Mother Russia.

There's some funny guys who would like to claim that the recent division in the Persian Gulf between Qatar and the Saudis is the reason for the attacks in Spain. This is pure deviation from the real reason: NATO-EU foreign engagements!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

I get the message - Russia = Good, NATO Bad. OK.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
At least 14 innocent lives were lost. Prayers to their families and loved ones.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Known ISIS members need to be assassinated or jailed.

Also, the deal America and Europe made with Saudi Wahhabism is a deal with the devil they are regretting.

It’s Wahhabis who need to be banned from going to any western country.

Just don't let them in your country...

Trump is half right but he's excluding the wrong people because he's a whore as well
edit on 20-8-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ElZorro

Why can't the government forces catch the terrorists before they carry out such an attack? These guys have to live like criminals and burgulars years before they attack, because all of these are bad guys. They have to buy food and clothing, other stuff, and it all requires money. I don't believe that hard working people would commit such a crime.

So years before, these guys committed other crimes for money and weapons, and they had the chance to do it.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ElZorro

Spain, i remember while living there that the only types of terrorism found in Spain in the 1980s was from the Basque separatists. They murdered the last descendant of Christopher Colombus who was serving in the navy in Spain. These separatists would bomb police, and military stations, and from time to time would kill "supposedly by mistake" civilians.

Now in Spain they are seeing attacks, and riots of large groups of Muslims almost on a constant basis, who for any reason resort to violence. Then there are people who want to claim that not allowing Muslim refugees by the droves in the U.S. makes you a racist...

I am sad to see this happening in Spain. i still have a lot of family living there mostly in Madrid, Toledo, and some in Barcelona.
edit on 17-9-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

top topics

join