It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox & Friends’ Host Miserably Fails To Moderate Emotional Exchange On Race

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Trump is the one who said there were good people on both sides, not me.

So if you assume there were good folks out there amongst people yelling racial slurs then you must or should assume there were good people just hanging around Antfa

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

No, have you ever been near fanatics?

Nobody in their right mind would be near these fanatical racists chanting n____ you wont take our place and

Jew wont take our place

You do realize if people did go in spite of the nazi's because of the statue, they would have been the only true anti-fascist there right? I suspect there are many individuals in any grouping category that don't fully believe in the group, yet they let the group speak for them due to the fact of larger power structure for them to speak with. Political bargaining of individual freedoms.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

When one has a large group of Nazis and kkk people screaming at them, like the people stuck in a church were, and their black or Jewish, they wont waste time thinking, oh well there’s got to be some good people there

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

When one has a large group of Nazis and kkk people screaming at them, like the people stuck in a church were, and their black or Jewish, they wont waste time thinking, oh well there’s got to be some good people there

That's why I said any grouping format, I assume it to be the same for antifa and blm. But I I'm sorry I forget to forget their actions.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

That's why I said any grouping format, I assume it to be the same for antifa and blm. But I I'm sorry I forget to forget their actions.

You can’t compare BLMm or antfa to Nazis and kkk.

Do you have any sense of history

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I don't know if that was any intention or not, but people's claim that it's upsurd notion, I think they should be aware that person or people would have been the only anti-fascist there.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Trump is the one who said there were good people on both sides, not me.

So if you assume there were good folks out there amongst people yelling racial slurs then you must or should assume there were good people just hanging around Antfa

Exactly! Yes!!!!

Thatss what I am saying. No one thought that EVERY SINGLE PROTESTOR at Berkely was an evil person. many of them were peaceful.

Everyone understood that just because their were despicable acts going on,; others still had reasons not connected to that to be there.

But in this instance, people are acting like that couldn't be the case, and EVERY SINGLE PERSON on the "right" there must be evil racists.

Its ludicrous.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

You can’t compare BLMm or antfa to Nazis and kkk.

Do you have any sense of history

I do, and in modern times I can, white supremacist have been constantly stifled by many over time.
These have grown and are encouraged is what seems to be the issue. Although people speak to the mission statements as being their reason, there is plenty of evidence to the contrary.
edit on 16-8-2017 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I don't know who all showed up to protest or why. But I do know that literature was circulating weeks before the event showing a guy with a hammer smashing a star of david. Anyone who showed up because they sympathized with the message of that advertisement isn't a good person.

The Ferguson riots (which I use as reference merely because I saw that stuff firsthand), on the contrary, were organized within the community to express outrage over what they perceived to be years of systemic police violence. I personally think they chose perhaps the worst possible case upon which to make their claim, but that's neither here nor there. And of course, the protests were eventually overtaken by publicity seekers from out of town and opportunistic criminals.

But my point is that I KNOW why "good people" (however misguided) joined the Ferguson protests. News spread that citizens of Ferguson were organizing to protest police brutality and people wanted to join the cause. There were no advertisements by Antifa or the Black Panthers, at least not INITIALLY. The "good people" did not respond to Antifa and black panther ploys. In fact, our local news repeatedly called those guys out for being instigators from out of town.

But why did good people show up at a rally orchestrated by Nazis?

I mean, how did they even know the protest was being planned except through white nationalist propaganda?
edit on 16-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Just change the name of the statue to 'some dude on a horse.'
It's a nice piece. Don't remove it.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
I don't know who all showed up to protest or why. But I do know that literature was circulating weeks before the event showing a guy with a hammer smashing a star of david. Anyone who showed up because they sympathized with the message of that advertisement isn't a good person.

The Ferguson riots (which I use as reference merely because I saw that stuff firsthand), on the contrary, were organized within the community to express outrage over what they perceived to be years of systemic police violence. I personally think they chose perhaps the worst possible case upon which to make their claim, but that's neither here nor there. And of course, the protests were eventually overtaken by publicity seekers from out of town and opportunistic criminals.

But my point is that I KNOW why "good people" (however misguided) joined the Ferguson protests. News spread that citizens of Ferguson were organizing to protest police brutality and people wanted to join the cause. There were no advertisements by Antifa or the Black Panthers, at least not INITIALLY. The "good people" did not respond to Antifa and black panther ploys. In fact, our local news repeatedly called those guys out for being instigators from out of town.

But why did good people show up at a rally orchestrated by Nazis?

I mean, how did they even know the protest was being planned except through white nationalist propaganda?

Usually in instances like this there are separate groups within that market differently, some are direct and some backdoor it through another guise. I don't personally know anyone that went, or have any affiliation. I can't be sure that this was the case. I just know that if no one did then fascism won that day no matter anything else that happened.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join