It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox & Friends’ Host Miserably Fails To Moderate Emotional Exchange On Race

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
People who do not understand the high emotional toll of what is happening to people over this racial incident in Virginia need to watch this Fox clip

www.huffingtonpost.com...

It isn’t available on Youtube yet

The very moral fabric in which we have made progress when it comes to race relations in America... He’s failed us. And it’s very unfortunate that our president would say things like he did in that press conference yesterday when he says, “tthere are good people on the side of the Nazis. They weren’t all Nazis and they weren’t all white supremacists.” Mr. President, good people don’t pal around with Nazis and white supremacists. Maybe they don’t consider themselves white supremacists and Nazis; certainly they hold those views. This has become very troubling. And for anyone to come on any network and defend what President Trump did and said at that press conference yesterday is completely lost and the potential to be morally bankrupt. I’m sorry, no, I believe that and I’m being very honest as one who has been talking about these issues for a very long time. I’m sorry that this is where we are right now. I hope the president learns a lesson from his press conference on yesterday. It’s disturbing.

edit on 16-8-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

When Obama called the Cambridge cops who arrested his friend stupid, or something to that affect, a lot of white people, a lot of cops, flipped out too. We'll get over it if we're allowed too. I'm afraid that there is a specific agenda going on here, and I don't mean the BLM agenda. I feel that there are powerful people who love to divide us so that we are not focused on other issues. Too many of us buy right into this agenda without really considering how much it is or isn't affecting our daily lives.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Understood and dismissed for racism itself.
It isn't accepted but then again nor is altering semantics to exacerbate the issue FOR activists to exploit.
Be worried troubled and offended as you wish, but don't demand the same of others.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
i get the feeling fox will be on the fake news list unless they make a strange rebuttal.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

We must have watched different videos.

Neither guests were upset with the host, they were upset about the talking points.

I'm confused, it was a good interview and both guests had good points. Where is the miserable fail?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I made no comment on that. The headline was by the writer.

I wanted to show people the emotional effect of this issue on people

I have no critique of the moderator.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Speaking of failure to moderate, Brooke Baldwin's panel was out of control and she just let them go at it. Then she literally hung her head when called on by the panelists to do something.

The blow up comes after one black panelist tells Trump supporter Paris Dennard who is also black that he should be ashamed as an african-american for defending Trump's statements.

Blowup comes at a little after 4 minutes in.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Act ii, Scene iii

People actually believe this was not staged and scripted to the "T".

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
These are paid actors.

None of these clowns actually care this much. They're just pushing agenda as that's what fills their bank accounts.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
These are paid actors.

None of these clowns actually care this much. They're just pushing agenda as that's what fills their bank accounts.

Hate to be a stick in the mud, but...proof?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
First off, for those saying they're actors - that's just ridiculous - get that crap out of here. Second, as much as I don't like Fox and Friends (and Fox News in general), I fail to see how the host "failed miserably" in the interview. She let them talk and say what they wanted to say, without interrupting. This seems like a nothing story.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Understood and dismissed for racism itself.
It isn't accepted but then again nor is altering semantics to exacerbate the issue FOR activists to exploit.
Be worried troubled and offended as you wish, but don't demand the same of others.

Oh I don't know man, I mean, America was once before offended by nazis, and I think the overall outcome was a systematic destruction of their entire empire...Those who didn't want to be offended by nazis were shot..seemed like a good policy then, seems a-ok now also, some things are timeless.

To note: I don't consider alt-right or conservatives nazis...nazis are self proclaimed radicals. white supremecists don't deserve much love either mind you..they have a lot in common.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic
First off, for those saying they're actors - that's just ridiculous - get that crap out of here. Second, as much as I don't like Fox and Friends (and Fox News in general), I fail to see how the host "failed miserably" in the interview. She let them talk and say what they wanted to say, without interrupting. This seems like a nothing story.

The host allowed wrongthought and the right wing asjw's became offended by that.

horseshoe theory

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

From your quote of the exchange.

Mr. President, good people don’t pal around with Nazis and white supremacists. Maybe they don’t consider themselves white supremacists and Nazis; certainly they hold those views

This is ridiculous. People could have got stuck there or led into the protestors by police. Or they could have cared enough about free speech to stay.

I have heard this over and over.

Now lets look at the reaction to the Berkley riot.

These same people said over and over that the rioters were just a small group, and that most of the people there were great people.

Well using their logic, who stands around and watches masks thugs been yung men and women, break into businesses, and try to burn down a building?

Had anyone tried to condemn every single person there as is being done now, these same people doing it now would have screamed in outrage.

I am so sick of these double standards.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

We are SUPPOSED to stop doing that AFTER service...I think...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

And it’s very unfortunate that our president would say things like he did in that press conference yesterday when he says, “tthere are good people on the side of the Nazis.

Well, leave it to the MSM to absolutely twist the hell out of what president Trump actually said.
Here's a reminder:

“Racism is evil,” Trump said from the White House Diplomatic Room. “And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of racist, bigoted violence. It has no place in America,"
-President Trump

Funnily enough, Google seemed to only want to show me news about officials denouncing Trump for being racist and evil. Looks like I'll be using DuckDuckGo and startpage from now on.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

When Obama called the Cambridge cops who arrested his friend stupid, or something to that affect, a lot of white people, a lot of cops, flipped out too. We'll get over it if we're allowed too. I'm afraid that there is a specific agenda going on here, and I don't mean the BLM agenda. I feel that there are powerful people who love to divide us so that we are not focused on other issues. Too many of us buy right into this agenda without really considering how much it is or isn't affecting our daily lives.

I believe that there most certainly has been, I surmise it's been active since the inception of the "civilized" world.

We're easy to manage for the sake of comfort, it has been and is being exploited in every way imaginable.

All of it coupled together I somewhat agree with the sentiment on both sides. What's happening is that people know that at some point the world is going to reach a huge bargaining agreement, a global sense of morality so to speak.

One side thinks that the USA and Western Society has proved itself both in short term and long term value to having a large interest in how the agreement plays out.

Another side thinks that we curb to the world due to the oppression that is and has been human nature since the beginning. Of course they assume only western or sometimes specifically white people are to blame for what most have always tried to do.

Others think that anarchy is the only true freedom.

All have multiple factions sometimes intertwined

I suspect it will be bad for most either way.
edit on 16-8-2017 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No, have you ever been near fanatics?

Nobody in their right mind would be near these fanatical racists chanting n____ you wont take our place and

Jew wont take our place

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

No, have you ever been near fanatics?

Nobody in their right mind would be near these fanatical racists chanting n____ you wont take our place and

Jew wont take our place

But they would hang around people beating women unconscious like antifa in Berkley chanting things like death to america or police?

How do you know there weren't groups that weren't around when that was being chanted anyways? I have seen videos of them marching with none of that being chanted. I have seen a video of a guy is a Confederate troop soldier saying he was their not for racism bu to honor his family.

But you know, without any proof, that all of these people, every single one, was a racist?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

None of us really know we can only use our logic.

With Trump and your logic then maybe there’s some good guys hanging around ISIS when they chop people’s heads off.

Maybe, but would Trump say that?

When do we all of a sudden assume people hanging around Nazis and kkk rallies are decent people?

I doubt it

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join