It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video From Charlottesville: Man Attacked By ANTIFA 3x Unprovoked.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The title kind of says it all.This guy went to film (and film he did). He was attacked by ANTIFA three times, the first while trying to help up an elderly guy they had knocked to the ground. The second attack comes during a melee that he was just filming. The Third an ANTIFA goon tries to cheapshot him while he's standing away from the crowd.

These crazed ANTIFA folks were looking for the one thing they're looking for everywhere they go, a fight.

LANGUAGE WARNING: Multiple curse words and F-bombs.

edit on 16-8-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The entire thing is like an idiot convention.

No one intelligent would show up for this crapfest and sorry, but they all deserve whatever they do to each other. Basically a bunch of fools hating on each other.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Antifa has replaced the skinhead neo-Nazis as the real Fascist threat in America. They won the title in this recent bout with credit going to the Left Wing Media as their trainer, cut man and water boy in their victorious corner.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
The title kind of says it all.This guy went to film (and film he did). He was attacked by ANTIFA three times, the first while trying to help up an elderly guy they had knocked to the ground. The second attack comes during a melee that he was just filming. The Third an ANTIFA goon tries to cheapshot him while he's standing away from the crowd.

These crazed ANTIFA folks were looking for the one thing they're looking for everywhere they go, a fight.

LANGUAGE WARNING: Multiple curse words and F-bombs.

You realize the first 30s of your video shows a bunch of Alt-Right rushing a group of people who had joined arms... while using sticks and shields to attack them, right?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Yep. What idiots. So why did ANTIFA attack this random guy three times, unprovoked?

Side note: it seems you're inferring that I'm trying to make it look like the alt-right folks were innocent. Let me make it clear: they weren't.
edit on 16-8-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

No one intelligent would show up for this crapfest and sorry, but they all deserve whatever they do to each other. Basically a bunch of fools hating on each other.

Where was the press with their 100s of cameras and reporting during the 23 people shot and/or killed in Chicago over the same weekend?

Don't people get it? This was lame in comparison. Yes one person was killed by an idiot, but other than that what do we have that even on a low level equals to a TYPICAL weekend in other cities...

edit on 16-8-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I actually think we should do kind of a thunderdome thing with all of the ANTIFA, BLM, KKK, and Neo Nazi's.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The gang bangers would have killed the press too. They know they're pretty safe at an event like this compared to chicago.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I don't know how anyone can watch the OP video and not come away with a feeling of dread for the future.

I'm worried for my kids, man.

These people are just steps away from shooting each other. There's some real hate on display there.

I don't know how this will end but I'm having trouble finding a peaceful answer. It's scary.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Where was the press with their 100s of cameras and reporting during the 23 people shot and/or killed in Chicago over the same weekend?

Don't people get it? This was lame in comparison. Yes one person was killed by an idiot, but other than that what do we have that even on a low level equals to a TYPICAL weekend in other cities...

were the 23 people killed at a rally the media were made aware of prior?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Greven

Yep. What idiots. So why did ANTIFA attack this random guy three times, unprovoked?

Side note: it seems you're inferring that I'm trying to make it look like the alt-right folks were innocent. Let me make it clear: they weren't.

Was it unprovoked? It's difficult to make out who is being an aggressor at the beginning in a video that is cut and spliced, along with how it is being filmed. At multiple points he is certainly in the lines of the Alt Right and he brags about his #MAGA hat at the end.

I would want further footage from an angle viewing the melee to figure out whether or not his claims are true. The last one certainly appears true that he was attacked, though I don't know whether it is 'Antifa' or not.
edit on 1Wed, 16 Aug 2017 01:25:49 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Yes, but sad as it is, deaths from criminal violence are expected. It's why we've enacted laws to deal with it. This is political violence and that carries with it a much greater chance of spreading. That's why it's watched so closely.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Doublepost, please delete if convenient.
edit on 16-8-2017 by Tempter because: Error

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
How many people have "Antifa" killed?

Skinheads? KKK members though?

People charged with the murders of almost 100 people can be linked to a single far-right website, according to a new report from the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

The White Nationalist web forum Stormfront.org says it promotes values of “the embattled white minority,” and its users include Anders Behring Breivik, who killed 77 people in a 2011 massacre in Norway, and Wade Michael Page, who shot and killed six people at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin in 2012.

Link

But go ahead and keep telling yourselves the lie that this mythical "Antifa" group is somehow more dangerous than actual extremist organizations.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler

were the 23 people killed at a rally the media were made aware of prior?

Its EVERY weekend...lol Pick which one of the 52 the media wants to report on... Hype...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Yes, but sad as it is, deaths from criminal violence are expected. It's why we've enacted laws to deal with it. This is political violence and that carries with it a much greater chance of spreading. That's why it's watched so closely.

Ok, so the protesters had a legal permit to protest, the Antifa did not.. To make it clear I hate extremist and Nazis are one such, but I also see Antifa as a extremist group too.

The Nazis and KKK were heading down a dying path, where the blunt of jokes about low lifes not able to make it in the world so they blame others for the last couple of decades.

Antifa groups that were called 99%ers and other like named groups under Obama are basically anarchists at their core. Its not like they just came into being since Trump.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Thunderdome! Then the violence is contained and doesn't leak into the rest of the surroundings.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Ok, so the protesters had a legal permit to protest, the Antifa did not.. To make it clear I hate extremist and Nazis are one such, but I also see Antifa as a extremist group too.

The Nazis and KKK were heading down a dying path, where the blunt of jokes about low lifes not able to make it in the world so they blame others for the last couple of decades.

Antifa groups that were called 99%ers and other like named groups under Obama are basically anarchists at their core. Its not like they just came into being since Trump.

Antifa, included in the counter protest, had a permit to demonstrate.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Let's ignore the murder of some young woman because some poor guy got attacked by an Antifa guy 3 times.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Antifa, included in the counter protest, had a permit to demonstrate.

Cool thanks didn't know. Was a part of their legal protest to block
the other group? I think we can say there was a failure on the police part too in all this. In other cites they actually cordon off two apposing groups, so that both can do their legal protesting without interference from the other group. To make it clear the Antfa went there to stop the Nazis from protesting. The Nazis were only trying to get to the park to do their protest...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join