It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video From Charlottesville: Man Attacked By ANTIFA 3x Unprovoked.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: Dfairlite
The title kind of says it all.This guy went to film (and film he did). He was attacked by ANTIFA three times, the first while trying to help up an elderly guy they had knocked to the ground. The second attack comes during a melee that he was just filming. The Third an ANTIFA goon tries to cheapshot him while he's standing away from the crowd.

These crazed ANTIFA folks were looking for the one thing they're looking for everywhere they go, a fight.

LANGUAGE WARNING: Multiple curse words and F-bombs.

You realize the first 30s of your video shows a bunch of Alt-Right rushing a group of people who had joined arms... while using sticks and shields to attack them, right?

Exactly, they descended right upon the peaceful crowd. How can anyone not see that?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Some just choose to not see it.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
OP fail, the first 30 seconds debunks his own post.

This is your second thread attempting to justify and deflect what happened in Charlottesville, these two have failed remember its third strike and your out.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

And that makes it free game to attack bystanders? Or are you just trying really hard to push thread drift.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

LOL reading comprehension fail.
Also motive assumption fail.
edit on 16-8-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Well what are your motives? you have attempted to deflect from the moment it all kicked off.
You bring up a video and in the first few seconds it proves the first act of violence on the video comes from the nazis.
So why do you keep on attempting to shift blame from the Nazis?.
You don't have to answer because your posts over the last few days are very telling most already know.
edit on 16-8-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Side note: it seems you're inferring that I'm trying to make it look like the alt-right folks were innocent. Let me make it clear: they weren't

Your side note rings hollow, or you would of included it in your OP.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

My motive behind this post is to show that yes, antifa is violent and requires no provocation to attack someone. But I wouldn't expect you to read and understand an OP before rushing to judgements about what I wanted the video to show.

The nazis are also violent. As the video shows. But the cameraman isn't a nazi, nor violent (AFAIK), so why is antifa attacking him?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Why would I include something that my OP video already proves and which is irrelevant to the purpose of the OP?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I stand by my statement.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Good for you? Now do you have any comments on the topic of the OP? (let me refresh your memory; guy in video does nothing, gets attacked on 3 separate occasions by antifa goons)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Didon't look unprovoked to me looked like he was willing to jump in to the fray.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I guess if helping a guy up is jumping in. How about the last one? Was that unprovoked?

I can understand the first incident. It's heated, he moves in to break things up, another antifa guy thinks he's attacking his comrade. Attacks him. But the second and third were unprovoked.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Come on please. You go to a fight and bitch if you get hit? What kind of idiot is that? That's why antifa exist, to knock out nazis.
And yes if you run around and shout "blood and soil" and antisemitic crap you're a nazi.
edit on 16-8-2017 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Great, someone who actually understands the OP.

There were a number of people there reporting. Just like there are at every rally/riot/demonstration. Normally if you're just filming you don't have much to fear. That wasn't the case this time as it was a fight.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I would join If their job is to duff up nazi scumbags (too old now though) just like our grandads in ww2.
The last just war was against Nazism and it appears people still have to fight against it....because some sure want to deflect from it and defend it.
Blimey ATS should be thanking the guys standing up to NAZIS!!!!! left and right but some....
Pfft.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Ahhh, the condoning of violence. Sadly that's becoming pretty typical on the left these days.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Ahhh, the condoning of violence. Sadly that's becoming pretty typical on the left these days.

And the right is perfect.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Don't give a toss they are nazis.
Fought against the cowards before and If I have to I will again.
It is their right to express themselves and chant racist stuff but they have to expect consequences and If that is a boot up the arse well they brought it upon themselves....they are anti american.
I bet you wouldn't be defending a Muslim protest which was calling for shriah law would you? so why stick up for the nazis?.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Oh definitely not. But we don't condone violence. Well maybe some of the really extreme people do. But here we have an average lefty just hum ho happy about violence because he doesn't like one side. Hell he'd like to go out and commit some himself.

I could definitely condone the thunderdome violence between these groups though. They all need to go.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join