It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprise Finding About Moon Changes the Hunt for Alien Life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Little known NASA fact One of teh early moon missions left a camera behind another 3 years later brought it back to earth.
when scientist took it apart and studied it they found Bactria that had been frozen for thous 3 years ONE teh moon when they added water and thawed them they were still alive .

movie trivia ( a scifi movie with a AI computer ( a old scifi movie )
a scientist asked it if there was life on mars and the computer answered YES .
The computers reasoning was ( Despite NASA best efforts they did not kill all the Bactria on all the mars lander over the years and even now thous Bactria are adapting to mars and thriving so one day when we find Bactria on mars they may be illegal ALIENS .
Lol

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
And why have we never been back to the moon?

Mostly because it was a huge propaganda project created by John F. Kennedy, and the U.S. won the race. Once we had proven that we had the money and technology to get there, Richard Nixon -- who passionately hated JFK -- didn't see any real reason to go back.

If you're old enough, you may remember people actually protesting all the money spend on "white men going to the moon," when it could be used for social programs to help people on Earth. It was a faulty argument, but it helped lead to the lunar program getting bounced.

They also know of the problems with radiation exposure for periods longer than the two weeks durations of the longest Apollo missions. Two weeks was about the safe limit for exposure relative to the radiation remediation Apollo had.

They knew that any additional exploration of the Moon would call for missions longer than two weeks (otherwise, what's the point?), and they knew that the shielding required for such long term exploration of the moon will cost more money that they were willing to spend -- especially in the anti-Apollo climate of the early 1970s that you mentioned when the general public worried about social issues here on Earth and criticized NASA's large budget during the Apollo era.

edit on 15/8/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
They also know of the problems with radiation exposure for periods longer than the 2 weeks durations of the longest Apollo missions.

As I've said before, it's kind of ironic that when our exploration of space first started we were all gung-ho about zooming of to strange new worlds, but thanks to our diligent scientific efforts, we learned pretty fast that space is insanely big and harsh and that human beings are extremely poorly suited to explore it. Until somebody comes up with a workable warp drive (also very unlikely, according to science), there's no real reason for people to go into space.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
a reply to: lostbook

Maybe if we didn't stop visiting the moon, we would have mass amounts of information by now.

I guess less than 5% of the moon is enough to explore.

I think "THEY" told us to go away, and to not come back.

Des

I once thought that the "greys" were a product of the Moon. Afterall, they are both greyish.

Compare humans to greys. We are a diverse species, multiple skin tones, eye colors, etc that all seem emulate the colors of Earth, like the land, sea, sky, forests, etc.

The greys, look like theyd fit right in on the Moon.

Would be a trippy revelation to find that our closest neighbors are actually Lunarian greys. If so, im certain we would make a damn strong team.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
a reply to: lostbook

Maybe if we didn't stop visiting the moon, we would have mass amounts of information by now.

I guess less than 5% of the moon is enough to explore.

I think "THEY" told us to go away, and to not come back.

Des

I so wish that was true!

Never know though... The Apollo 11 astronauts looked dazed and way out of it, barely even a smile during their first press conference after the mission.

I couldn't keep the grin off my face if did what they did, unless.........................

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Why haven't we gone back to the moon? I don't know...maybe it has something to do with all those glass structures, towers, bases, and ruins that NASA has been airbrushing out of there photos for years....

Or maybe we never stoped going there, just in secret.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think if we knew the REAL truth our minds would explode
edit on 26-8-2017 by Matt11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yes the moon could have someone in it.......but they would not be our creators......just creatures.....created as the reality is, or the galaxies.....meaning the creator is Spirit!....why, I'm banking on it

a reply to: Spacespider

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

learned from an unconventional source that there is life on some of the Moons of the solar system; namely Enceladus. I also think Europa, Ganymede, and Callisto

off topic but thread source?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join