It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a psychopath, who know the existense of God.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
i'm a one off, i don't fit no matter how i try no matter the crowd. i get rejected by all i meet, everyone except the hospital say i'm crazy.
i need to have a purpose, and i believe in my ability to make a change, i'd just need space and basic necessities. People sponsor bombings of children all the time, i'm sure someone would be willing to sponsor ending it.

my options to survive and make value of my life are really limited. especially after blowing the fuse getting GOD all over, it's ridiculous, my life. my email is in my previous post.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
sorry guys i have calmed down now. at least hope you're amused. drama sweeps me in so easily. think i'll be just fine in the end.
edit on 7-12-2017 by Weddeni because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

cool, thanks.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
i did a playlist on spotify where i'm sure my point of view is clearer, compared to these 10 pages of rubbish. i titled it never forget kanye west

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Weddeni
sorry guys i have calmed down now. at least hope you're amused. drama sweeps me in so easily. think i'll be just fine in the end.

Your posts don't scream psychopath, it screams alone, scared and desperate. I wish you the best of luck and remember that we create our own realities from our mind. If you feel hopeless life brings you hopelessness.

Be the person you always knew you could be, grab yourself by the britches and man up! Never feel sorry for yourself, refrain from despair and know step one comes before step two. It might be difficult at first but once you gain momentum, it's all downhill.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

good luck to you as well, man, gee..

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Great job everyone; i'm told the first chapter is finished.
While waiting for these butterfly wings to bring the tsunami, chapter two has gotten it's lead and i should be fine writing it on my own, like a diary kept under a pillow.

i followed you beneath the stars, hounded by your memory
and all your raging glory

Good luck living, all of you. Don't let them fool you - you got a mind of your own.

Best
edit on 16-12-2017 by Weddeni because: aesthetics

edit on 16-12-2017 by Weddeni because: aesthetics

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Weddeni
i did a playlist on spotify where i'm sure my point of view is clearer, compared to these 10 pages of rubbish. i titled it never forget kanye west

i just discovered you'd have to search for the username "svartanna" to find this playlist; shame it's something else now, because i was very pleased with the original content which i guess no one ever saw... heard.

well, while i'm here, i ask you for a favor; my lead won't step out from behind the shadow, and turning off the lights to join him in his comfort of the dark haven't brought him to me either.
if you, perhaps your children, see him; would you send him my way? he knows who i am, in the same town we met last.

visions of your chestnut mare shoot through my head and are makin' me see stars
did you ever believe that i could leave you, standing out in the cold?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wedni

I searched image of kundalini, but didn't find you on the couch.... Can you elaborate please?

Love and light
SatNam
edit on 18/12/2017 by eriathwen because: Misspelling

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yes, darling, I can - but every time I do it gets... WEIRD.
Send me a PM, babe.

Love and light; these are a few of my favorite things!

Best

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
have a pleasant evening

i told *GLP, that tonight would be a great opportunity to Ask Me Anything, preferably on that forum because people get more relaxed when able to be anonymous, without a registrated user.

it's of no importance, i just think it would be fun, though i'll have fun regardless, i guess.

Enjoy your evening.
edit on 24-12-2017 by Weddeni because: i can be the answer,; i'm ready to dance

*over there the thead is titled "holy night, silent night".

edit on 24-12-2017 by Weddeni because: looks like we're in for nasty weather

edit on 24-12-2017 by Weddeni because: spelling errors; cracked screen with beer(s)

an AMA could also be made on Reddit, though I'd have ro get notice about it because i'm not as active there.
edit on 24-12-2017 by Weddeni because: must be jesus callng

edit on 24-12-2017 by Weddeni because: god damn beer!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
if you'd like to talk to me but not in public, you send me a PM on ATS or use my e-mail (adress found on previous pages)

i enjoy talking to people; subject hardly matter, y so serious
edit on 24-12-2017 by Weddeni because: babies, dont u panic

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wedni
I'm still here.

A little conceptual on your part.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: Wedni
I'm still here.

A little conceptual on your part.

your point is going over my head;
try again, please
edit on 24-12-2017 by Weddeni because: bcuz i can, can, can

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
oh #, its been over four h since i set an invite for a AMA
Well, the more you know....

I don't mind going on a trip by myself.

Merry xmas-times

this is the Edit; i'll keep an eye on my inbox, e-mail and the forums i'm visiting. maybe i got something to tell you, maybe i'm bored.
edit on 24-12-2017 by Weddeni because: maybe both

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
i have no Idea how it's not impossible to stop, theres no room to argue against the directions it takes me.
how wouldnt you need to get to the bottom of it, if you were me; its nothing but a coincidence you aren't.

sry i happen to feel comfortable on ats

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Not if humankind was designed to work together and help one another. One can have total control over emotions though and still self-sacrifice and act in a way that benefits another.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Good luck my friend

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
this # will be the death of me and that is real #ing unfair

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join