It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a psychopath, who know the existense of God.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
HELLO, hello, hell-oo.... is anybody up yet?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
yes, more..

GOD does not believe in sin, because it is subjectiv. GOD is sum of all. Human society use those social constructs.

Q:
Why?
That is the big question.

A:
Objective intelligence found the purpose which neutral love saw. Logic defined the meaning (of life) to be growth. This process is what we call evolution.

I imagine intelligence, love and logic to be what religion figuratively expresses as the father, son and holy ghost. Three in one.

Q:
Dear God. Why did you create such morons?
Surely we were not created in your image.

A:
All that exist is the image of GOD. To deny your own intelligence to trust another is what morons are made of.

Q:
Why do people say God, when many major ones are apparent like Allah, Christ, Krishna, etc?

A:
Your question must be what the singular stand for when there are plural. GOD is sum of all. Old stories and figurative expressions; waste no more time argue over synonyms.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
it's done i guess, more would be for fun

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Wedni

satan is a pussy

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep respond to his voice. He calls his sheep by name and leads them beyond the natural boundaries of the paddock.

Welcome to the ATS chicken run.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
Search for schizophrenia and sociopath. That fits more with your introduction.

Psychopaths can't feel empathy. Even with themselves. It takes empathy to get angry at how others think of you.

Put before you label yourself anything. Talk to your doc first.

Without having read the entire thread where you possibly have corrected yourself (and because I need 5 posts) I'm gonna go out on a limb and just say you need to educate yourself. I'm pretty sure the OP feels empathy (probably too much) and is just terribly misunderstood as has been shown in just the first page of his thread. I get his intro may not have been worded the best to people like you but I personally understood why he wrote it and where he is coming from.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Welcome to ATS, when I see your name I get this image in my head.
breakingbad.wikia.com...

That is all.

I don't watch Breaking Bad, but the image made me LOL very loud.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: Wedni
I started referring to something I've always known as God a couple of months ago. This morning I realized I'm the psychopath, and I googled.

I know exactly why they have you believe I'm the one who kill your children. # these assholes.

Ask me anything, being specifc helps.

Three things you should know about the human condition before entering the game.

1. The human body is much like a vessel... like a car...
2. The brain is the computer of the vessel / car, making the different parts of it work together.
3. "You" are a driver or even more so a passenger, with certain rights to use this vessel. As such... you are separate from both your body AND the brain.

Bonus info...

Sometimes the operating system of the vessel is not working and cannot be fixed. Sometimes you can have it serviced, but depending on the damage, it might be un-fixable.

I have allowed myself to accept the fact that "this universe" is a game that we volunteered to play, or try. However, even when you realise that, you have a responsibility to not # up the game for all the other players.
You could always cancel your game, but what would be the point? Since one of the reasons you entered it in the first place was because you wanted to prove something... or wanted to experience something.

Sorry that you got a semi broken character OP, but you really should do your best to make it work anyway, both for your own sake, but also for everyone else.

I'm willing to finished this game, although it's getting a bit hard and tedious. Very much rinse repeat... but that's the cleverness of the game. Emotions, they do an amazing job of making you feel attatched.

Anyways... hope I didn't # you up further.

Once we wake up in that reclined cafe chair and remove our VR goggles or contact lenses or whatever, I would hate to sit there, look at my watch, realise 1 hour has past and then realise "oh man... why the # did I quit so early after spending 10.000 dollars....."

I really like where your head is at.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: onelogtwolog

I like this post

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Fear nothing my friend. Fear nothing...

BOOM five posts, I'm out!

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperHighVibes

Fear nothing my friend. Fear nothing...

BOOM five posts, I'm out!

Five?

You need 20 to start a thread...

And BTW - I am really starting to fear for our species ability to understand *anything*...

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
u know i love u assholes

GOD is truth, and truth is defined by objectivity.

1. A vacuums lack of all create complete objectivity. Therefor truth existed, which can only exist by something being true. A vacuum present nothing except it's own fact, which was the only truth had opportunity to verify.

In this manner vacuum became aware. Intelligence broke the state of nothingness and the universe began to form.

2. Intelligence meet appreciation in the symbiosis which create inevitable advancement. This is the trinity being the process of evolution.

3. Without existance GOD is total. All existance is derived from GOD.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Learning proper sentence structure helps normal thinking..id assume.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Weddeni

I actually understand what you are saying and it's a fantastic philosophical musing. Like really good, up there with top 20.

but what I don't agree with necessarily is:

In this manner vacuum became aware. Intelligence broke the state of nothingness and the universe began to form.

Why would ultimate truth and complete objectivity lead to the creation of the universe?
Why the structure that it chose? is atoms, filled with nuclei/ electrons/ protons/ neutrons etc. the only answer?

Why the laws of physics? I believe the answer is that it's the only feasible structure for things to be in, but that causes me to doubt. Perhaps reaching higher levels of conscienceness would cause me to believe otherwise, but maybe I would just be fooling myself?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla
lol
Thanks for that... I needed to laugh that hard..

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Are you supposed to be an A.I.?

Eta: oh, and welcome to ATS.
edit on 2-12-2017 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
hey i'm the one who's been writing this thread. i blew my fuse the other nigh. overcame my own limit, left me feeling bored and restless. if anyone wants to talk or do something my email is fmwedin at gmail.com

i got nothing and have to leave my friends couch after tonight. i'd go to a shelter but its closed in the winter. hm.
will go and let the local hospital run some tests i guess. hope i hear from someone.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

We are rigl4 ... resistence is futile.
you cant see the eyes of the demon u til him come callin

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hi.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join