It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Honestly, Trump didn't take up the issue until early 2011. And within a couple of months, Obama released his alleged long form birth certificate and Trump pretty much dropped the issue entirely. As a Hillary supporter, in 2008, I was interested in the birth certificate in Spring 2008. Long before Trump and even before Republicans, because it was still during the Democratic Primary season and Republicans pretty much thought Hillary was going to get the nomination, one way or another.

Of course, IMO, the whole scene with Trump and the birth certificate issue was about staging a reason for Obama to suddenly and finally release the long form after three years of stonewalling. Recall that Terry Lakin went to prison, a year earlier, for refusing to deploy because he wanted Obama to show his long form.

Obama (with Trump's help) had to get people focused on trying to prove the long form was a *forgery* because his short form had finally been proven to be fraudulent -- ON ITS FACE.

There is no raised seal on the back of Obama's short form birth certificate.

ETA: Also, I expect Arpaio will be pardoned because he helped Obama AND Trump bury the TRUTH about Obama's fraudulent short form birth certificate, with his Cold Case Posse and long form investigation red herring.

edit on 8/15/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

OP, read my comment above.

I dispute Arpaio and I can prove him wrong easily.

The fact is, Obama's long form birth certificate can be an exact replica of someone else's AND as long as it bears the regulated certification statement, official State Registrar's signature reproduction, and the OFFICIAL RAISED SEAL of the Hawaii Department of Health then it is a certified legal, authentic, and true record of birth and prima facie evidence of the facts of birth in any court of law in the U.S.

The REAL issues with Obama's long form is that the signature is not a match for other verified examples of Alvin Onaka's signature AND...you cannot even tell if if has the regulated raised seal, at all.

Everything Arpaio claims is important...pixel issues, *forgery* claims...he's the pied piper.

The word is FRAUD, not forgery. And Obama's SHORT FORM IS DEMONSTRABLY FRAUDULENT.

There is no raised seal on the back of Obama's short form birth certificate copy. Instead, there's a fraudulent debossed seal.

All the evidence to support what I wrote is at the link above.

I hope you receive this comment warmly, because that's how I meant it. Nothing but good vibes to you for raising this most taboo topic.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
EDIT: Fair enough.
edit on 15-8-2017 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Yes. If you don't like it, find a thread you think is worthy of discussion.

I don't go to flat earth, ghost, or UFO threads and mock the people there who are interested in those topics.

Geez.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

The state of Hawaii confirmed that the birth certificate was official and valid. That's good enough for me.

He also has a conflict of interest in Hawaii via a high judge.....but I guess that doesn't make a difference to you.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

Plus, the State of Hawaii never confirmed Obama's birth certificate was valid or official.

That's just mis/disinformation. It never happened.

Ask them to verify his birth certificate today! They will tell you they cannot due to privacy laws.

How can anything already made public be protected by privacy laws?

If Obama's birth certificate was actually made public, by him, then it is public and not protected by privacy laws. You cannot make something public, private again. You cannot unring a bell.

A public record is not protected by privacy laws. Yet, we are all supposed to believe there is still some privacy law protecting Obama's birth certificate.

If that is true, then we have never seen his actual birth certificate. We've seen something else.

If it's already been made public, then anyone should be able to request a verification or copy if they apply and pay the fee.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'm sure it;s a coincidence Arpaio was railroaded on Federal charges and is in prison.
I dowloaded the brith certificate when it was released and laughed my ass off when I learned this scanned "document" was in Photoshop layers. My jaw dropped at how sloppily it was done.
The Science is settled.

Meanwhile Joe rots in jail for daring to investigate.
edit on 15-8-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Woe is Joe!

Is he even in jail? Doesn't sound like it. Sounds like he won't even spend a single night in jail actually.

Railroaded? Hardly, he's finally being charged for his contempt of court from back in 2011!

Poor Joe!

edit on 16/8/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: Kryscent

Understanding why the WH faked a birth certificate and maintaining an investigation would be beneficial in two ways:

1) Those involved in the forgery could be questioned and brought to justice.
2) New controls could be put in place to stop foreigners from becoming the President

As for your apparent anticipation for other people's daughters getting raped...

(Facepalm)
Do. Some. Credible. Research. When even Donald Trump admits that he's wrong about something it's time to come to terms with the fact that Birtherism is a conflation of laughable nonsense. Obama was a US citizen from birth. He was always eligible to stand for President.
And I see that the abortion point sailed far, far, over your head. Again.

The credible research is in the OP's post. The WH document was a forgery, plain and simple.
Whether Obama is American or not is a side issue to that truth.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
Between the fake birth certificate and the apparently-stolen Social Security Number, I'm seriously wondering if Obama is even an American citizen, much less a natural-born one. He spent much of his childhood outside the US (meaning there are large portions of it where there is no available documentation). His mother died in 1995, and both his father and stepfather died in the 1980's. They've been dead since before Obama even ran for the Illinois State Senate.

(post by Sillyolme removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
SIX PAGES?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Oh and trump is thinking of pardoning him.
What a #ing racist surprise!
How #ing white of him.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

And you believe everything youtube tells you.
Guess who I consider better informed dude?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

It's being supported at the highest levels now.
Today its okay to be a prejudiced racist bigot.
You get to be president if you are. You get to go on tv and spread hatred and vile messages to your base of racists and bigots.
Welcome to the world these guys have brought us.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Why not? You believe everything Trump tells you.

And we all know how truthful and honest he is.
Right?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Today its okay to be a prejudiced racist bigot

Clearly. Your posts are a gleaming testament. Free speech really is wonderful.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

MSM has no obligation to go chasing down every bizzaro story that gets thrown around.
They don't sweep this nonsense under the rug.
They ignore it because it's nonsensical.
There's a difference between burying a story and just ignoring it because it's ridiculous.. They didn't pursue the Hillary has an alien baby story or the bat boy grows up and marries story either. I wonder why they just swept those stories under the rug?
You understand the difference now?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

No don't watch the video.
Get yourself an education that doesn't rely on YouTube..
God how stupid is that?
edit on 8162017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Get educated.
That's my free speech advice to you.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join