It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Obama was and still is a scam artist. He should be in jail.
a reply to: Edumakated

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: butcherguy

Because his father was born there so that provided a specific place to tie it to...

Beats broadly saying "he's from Africa .."

There would be no need to fake it..

All you have to do is tie him to any American citizen and it doesn't matter where he was born...

Barack "Sr." was his adoptive Father.

And, the real story was (and still is) "Classified at the Time".

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery
Obama was and still is a scam artist. He should be in jail.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
What year is it?

Wasn't aware Obama was still relevant and president.

And you people complain about being "obsessed with Trump," lol.... you STILL dredge up this birther crap hahaha

It's relevant if it is proven that a President provided a fake birth certificate.
Historically relevant at least, and may have future relevance.
I've noticed that some posters use the Hillary at this point what difference does it make argument to excuse the actions of those who were in power.

It you defend the illegal actions of former politicians because they are not currently elected officials you care nothing for this Country and you are advocating corruption.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Ears are as distinctive as fingerprints. I bet it would be possible to find characteristics that match is parents and exclude other possibilites.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

All you have to do is tie him to any American citizen and it doesn't matter where he was born...

What do you mean by “tie?”

Do you incorrectly believe all he needed was a U.S. parent to be a U.S. citizen at birth?

Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock
A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) of the INA provided the U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen, is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen, is required for physical presence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.) The U.S. citizen parent must be the genetic or the gestational parent and the legal parent of the child under local law at the time and place of the child’s birth to transmit U.S. citizenship.

Link to U.S. State Department

If so, you are clearly wrong about that.

Stanley Ann Dunham was four months too young to pass on statutory citizenship, let alone natural-born citizenship. If Obama was born anywhere outside the U.S., in August 1961, he is not even a U.S. citizen, let alone a natural born citizen.

edit on 8/14/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Wow this again.

Youd think this would have ended with trump himself saying Obama is a citizen born in this country.

The timing of this thread is an interesting time to bring back birther-ism.

You only hoped it would have ended, even though you know he really wasn't born here, but only go along with the gag because there is safety in numbers. And rather than refuting any of the evidence against Obama, just say "you'd think this would have ended, blah, blah etc.. Trump only said what he said to avoid the massive fake news fallout from it, he doesn't actually believe it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I would like to see all birth certificates from that timeframe for comparison. If you see this type of thing between other birth certificates, then this would be a non-issue.Just some weird anomaly that happens from time to time. If it never occurs except with these two, then it may be something.

Also, can we confirm that the certificate shown in the video is the actual one presented by Obama? I wouldn't put it past Arapio to pull a little switcheroo to make his case.

And isn't it confirmed that there was a birth announcement in the Hawaiian paper? How did Obama's people go back in time to do that?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItsNotIronic
Ears are as distinctive as fingerprints. I bet it would be possible to find characteristics that match is parents and exclude other possibilites.

Some glossies are available for review....

Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo

meet the real "Bapak"

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Well, his short form birth certificate copy is fraudulent on its face.

There is no "raised seal," so the copy is not legally certified according to the Hawaii Department of Health regulations.

Link

For years, Obama supporters thought there was a raised seal that factcheck.org photographed and they constantly directed people to those photos, again & again. Now that it's apparent it was a lie perpetrated by factcheck.org, Obama supporters don't seem to think the required raised seal is important, after all.

Obama birth certificate *apologists* are dangerously stupid. They have no room to worry about others *apologizing* for corruption. They are, in fact, the worst of the worst.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Birth "announcements" are allowed by law for adoptions.

The courts order all kinds of things with adoptions.

Even birth certificates.

Especially in Hawaii with early Statehood before the laws changed.

The big issue with the Obama certificates is what's missing.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Ya need to face it buddy, either they are too lazy to address your subject, they are unwilling to address it or.....no evidence exists and they can't face the truth.

Good op fellow ATSer

It is quite clear no one can debunk it or I'm sure it would have been already. TPTB were successful in getting this swept under the rug.

I just recall when Joe did the presser and I was expecting sooner or later someone would debunk the info yet no one has... so I can only conclude the certificate is fake. Yet it also just seems like the story disappeared which is odd considering no one actually presented evidence to make it go away. All that happened was Sheriff's legal problems which seem awfully convenient.... deep state?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I would like to see all birth certificates from that timeframe for comparison.

Arpaio is controlled opposition, IMO, and I am a proud *birther.* He doesn't speak for or represent me.

And I don't think you can trust any alleged Hawaiian birth certificate posted online to authenticate Obama's. Not unless the registrant will authorize the Hawaii Department of Health to verify it...and I have found NONE willing to let them do that. I've asked several people who posted their alleged birth certificates that might corroborate Obama's, online...but, they always refuse.

All Obama had to do is sign a waiver to allow the Hawaii Department of Health to verify his published birth certificate is authentic...but he never did that...and they never could verify it without a waiver.

No raised seal...no permission to verify the certified copy...

I don't have to believe it's anything but criminally fraudulent.

edit on 8/14/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I would like to see all birth certificates from that timeframe for comparison. If you see this type of thing between other birth certificates, then this would be a non-issue.Just some weird anomaly that happens from time to time. If it never occurs except with these two, then it may be something.

Also, can we confirm that the certificate shown in the video is the actual one presented by Obama? I wouldn't put it past Arapio to pull a little switcheroo to make his case.

And isn't it confirmed that there was a birth announcement in the Hawaiian paper? How did Obama's people go back in time to do that?

Fair questions. However, if it were that obvious, why has no one come out and said the Obama certificate they are comparing is not the actual Obama certificate?

n the evidence presented they show the birth certificates of a set of twins born around the same time. The twins' birth certificate show differing stamps meaning the same person stamping two birth certificates at the same time couldn't even come close to stamping the text in the same spot & angle, yet we are supposed to believe that Obama's BC has the text stamp in FIVE different spots in the very exact spots and angles as someone else's birth certificate several days prior. That kind of coincidence is simply is not possible and has to be a forgery. No human is that accurate.

The only explanation I could think of is if those sections on BC are stamped all at once like a printing press, but even that seems unlikely.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

And the evidence doesn't make sense...

they would have stamped birth certificates in roughly the same direction and in roughly the same spot.. it would even take a couple hundred before you start having duplicates..

I doubt

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: kruphix

I mean...really...a birther thread???

And you still haven't provided a single link to refute the evidence...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

And the evidence doesn't make sense...

they would have stamped birth certificates in roughly the same direction and in roughly the same spot.. it would even take a couple hundred before you start having duplicates..

I doubt

So you support the evidence in the OP then? You are admitting it is impossible for Obama's BC to have text mirroring someone else's birth certificate then?

I knew you'd come around...

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Can't watch the video at the moment so whose certificate is it that Obama's is meant to line up with?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Wow this again.

Youd think this would have ended with trump himself saying Obama is a citizen born in this country.

The timing of this thread is an interesting time to bring back birther-ism.

So you have evidence to present?

Yep. The earth isnt flat. We have photos from space.

Same concept on the birth certificate. This has been proven time and time again. Its not on me when you bring a topic back from the dead that only the fringe ever bought to begin with

There is ample evidence of fraud in that video. Old topic or not, put up or shut up.

Any evidence you have to dispute or debunk the info in the video?

Yea, I thought not, because the "certificate" IS complete bullsh*t along with that guys whole presidency.

Good riddance to that fraudulent dirtbag loser.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Ahh birthers!

The right wing version of the "it was the Russians!"

Muppets.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join