It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I see no one on either side of the debate in this thread has even acknowledged your contribution other than to bestow stars.

Anyone interested in this topic would do well to read MME's thread; yes, all 31 pages. She has done the homework that Sheriff Joe has not and presented verifiable and objective evidence of a massive fraud perpetrated against the American people.

Barack Hussein Obama was a fraudulent president from the very beginnings of his term. The sad thing is nothing will ever be done about it thanks to the two tiered justice system which chews us up and spits us out.

Oh, and MME, looks like you might well be correct in your assertion that Arpaio could be pardoned. Of course this might be more fantasy, though. Grain of salt and all.

Thank you, J&C. I really appreciate that!

I just cannot compete with Arpaio & that long form pdf. Never could. He's hogged the microphone on the topic of Obama's birth certificate, since that long form was released.

I wish people could see him for the pied piper he is and the truth that was right in front of us, all along, in those Factcheck photos of that fraudulent short form COLB.

edit on 8/16/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

link here www.calldrmatt.com...

here is the BIG PROBLEM if you believe that the birth certificate is fake...if you believe that then you believe that obama was born in kenya....this leads to.....

1...why would his VERY pregnant mother go to a 3rd world country
2...they were living off of student loans airplane tickets were really expensive how could they afford it
3...back then the distance...would have taken 3 days..and involve 2 airlines (12,936 miles) requiring 5 plane changes
involving 2 different airlines
4...let's say if they went to the village where he grew up (niarobi 250 miles away) why travel 550 miles to kenya to give
birth
5...why go to either of those places when there was a hospital just 37 miles away
6...why would she choose to have her baby in a thrid world country in a primitive hospital where she doesn't know
anybody??

if you think the hawaiian cerificate is false then you believe the kenyan one is real/.....there is a TON wrong with the kenyen birth certificate...see link has everything reseach on air travel back then everything wrong with the kenyan birth certificate........the IMPOPOSSIBLE logistics of trying to fly such a long distance.

therefore the hawaiian birth certificate is real born out by the FACTS

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli

Not to mention the fact that Obama and Michelle themselves have admitted to Kenya as his "country of birth" and "home country", in their own words.

The truth slips when they get comfortable with the crowd.

"Michael and I...."
-Obama

Gross.

I really try not to pay much attention to the "Michelle is a transvestite" rumors, but honestly she does have a very muscular, masculine build. She's tall too: in nearly any group photo, she's the tallest woman in the picture.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
if you think the hawaiian cerificate is false then you believe the kenyan one is real/.....there is a TON wrong with the kenyen birth certificate...see link has everything reseach on air travel back then everything wrong with the kenyan birth certificate........the IMPOPOSSIBLE logistics of trying to fly such a long distance.

I don't believe either birth certificate is real. I think the most likely scenario is that Obama doesn't have a (legitimate) birth certificate, and thus could not prove that he was born in the United States. So when the issue came up, he ignored it as long as he could, and when he finally was forced to address the issue he had someone on his staff cook up those fake certificates.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

if you believe that then you believe that obama was born in kenya...

Says the person who has obviously not even bothered to the MME's OP, not to mention the numerous follow up posts.

MotherMayEye has NEVER said that Obama was not born in America, she has only ever claimed that the short form birth certificate and fact check were used in an effort to defraud the American people.

The rest of your post is pure ignorance following from the fact that you're arguing against claims MME has never made.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

link here www.calldrmatt.com...

here is the BIG PROBLEM if you believe that the birth certificate is fake...if you believe that then you believe that obama was born in kenya....this leads to.....

I don't claim to believe Obama was born in Kenya. And I don't believe the alleged 'Kenyan birth certificate' is authentic.

Bizarre leaps of logic there.

All I claim is that Obama's short form birth certificate copy is FRAUDULENT, on its face. It does not bear the official raised seal of the Hawaii Department of Health.

Why the public was presented with a fraudulent birth certificate, I do not know. Maybe his real name is 'PeeWee Obama' and that's embarrassing to him. I do not know or claim to know what is being hidden/obfuscated by his FRAUDULENT short form birth certificate copy.

edit on 8/16/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I don't believe either birth certificate is real. I think the most likely scenario is that Obama doesn't have a (legitimate) birth certificate, and thus could not prove that he was born in the United States. So when the issue came up, he ignored it as long as he could, and when he finally was forced to address the issue he had someone on his staff cook up those fake certificates.

That's an interesting and fairly reasonable explanation.

The only one that would be able to corroborate that would be Loretta Fuddy, the Hawaii state health director who was the one that verified and approved the release of Obama’s birth certificate.

She died after suffering cardiac arrhythmia (she had no heart disease) while in the water waiting for rescue along with eight others when their Cessna plane went down off the coast of Molokai. All others survived.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That's an interesting and fairly reasonable explanation.

The only one that would be able to corroborate that would be Loretta Fuddy, the Hawaii state health director who was the one that verified and approved the release of Obama’s birth certificate.

She died after suffering cardiac arrhythmia (she had no heart disease) while in the water waiting for rescue along with eight others when their Cessna plane went down off the coast of Molokai. All others survived.

I remember that,there is a related thread here.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Christ not this again

Get over it

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli

Not to mention the fact that Obama and Michelle themselves have admitted to Kenya as his "country of birth" and "home country", in their own words.

The truth slips when they get comfortable with the crowd.

"Michael and I...."
-Obama

Gross.

I really try not to pay much attention to the "Michelle is a transvestite" rumors, but honestly she does have a very muscular, masculine build. She's tall too: in nearly any group photo, she's the tallest woman in the picture.

I admit, i found it hard to believe as well. But she is HUGE and very manlike, not to mention the "bulge" that pops up every now and then but, the whole "Michael and I" comment had me perplexed.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

So birtherism and Micelle obama is a tranny in one thread. ATS is on top of things in 2017

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

So birtherism and Micelle obama is a tranny in one thread. ATS is on top of things in 2017

BwaaaHaHaHa

mi·celle

mīˈsel/Submit

nounCHEMISTRY

an aggregate of molecules in a colloidal solution, such as those formed by detergents.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LMAO I spit my water out at that one. Cheers

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Edumakated

The state of Hawaii confirmed that the birth certificate was official and valid. That's good enough for me.

I thought it was only one woman who actually confirmed it. Then a few weeks later she died from a heart attack in a plane crash.

Sounds pretty shady to me

Well it was totally innocent...she verified the birth certificate, got on a plane, and was the only passenger to die as the plane floated for plenty of time for everyone to jacket up and jump out into the calm waters. In the pictures of the happy survivors floating around, there is an obvious scuba diver or two in a black wet suit who can be seen frame by frame swimming up to her. I guess she went under after that. If you want further proof of her non conspiracy normal death, someone will need to help me cuz it just gets way too freakin normal after that. Like, normal as a loon...I can't remember it exactly but some normal coincidence was found out like Adam Lanza whose past is kinda iffy and vague is listed as owning one property that's actually on a street that's on a map in the Dark Knight movie and the house next to it is circled and if you look up records for that house its empty but owned by thewoman who verified the certificate. I mean,that's not exactly how it goes but my GOSH its so normal it keeps me up at night wondering if life isn't some AI constructed mind prison where loops like that are made and usually overlooked. Cuz then you got that woman's husband pictured with Obama back in Indonesia in the 70s and shaking his hand and next to them smiling the third man in the photo is either George Zimmerman's father or Treyvon Martins father. I don't get it but the connections just cannot be ignored.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I can hear the state sponsored agent provocateurs panties bunching now...

It's so obvious when they start throwing around "Trump" and "wasn't this already debunked?". As if initial analysis should always be taken at face value. The Hawaiian government confirmed it? If the White House is suspected of peddling a fraudulent document, how can any state beneath it be any more credible?

The only entities that should be considered reliable are independent investigators. For the government to tell you a government document is legitimate and that you should just accept it is a major conflict of interest. It's like taking a suspected murderer's word that they're innocent... Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I don't know whether he was born in Kenya or not. what I am fairly confident about is that the BC "as presented" is fraudulent. Why and the reason for the coordinated cover-up is up for speculation.

edit on 17-8-2017 by VVV88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: VVV88

I don't know whether he was born in Kenya or not. what I am fairly confident about is that the BC "as presented" is fraudulent. Why and the reason for the coordinated cover-up is up for speculation.

The "BC" is missing an important part.

That's the big secret and cover-up.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Yes, you go ahead and trust in the government. Its not like a government has EVER lied to its people...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Why is this still relevant? Standing around like a bunch of cattle chewing the same old cud day after day. There's bigger things to be concerned about.

It couldn't matter much if it did turn out to be faked. You can't un-President him. You can't go back in time and wipe 8 years off of the timeline.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EveStreet

It would mean all of the legislation he signed and executive orders he passed were fraudulent and thus null and void.

I really don't ever expect anything to ever come of this, or of any of the other countless items of wrongdoing by those in the upper levels of government, but damn it, people deserve to at least know the truth about them if they supposedly our representatives.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join