It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global temperatures COOLER now than when Gore won Nobel Prize in 2007

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Al Gore's dire clams about an ever increasing temp is not turning out to be true. In fact it is cooler now than when he got his Nobel for being so smart in 2007.

Meteorologist Joe Bastardi explains: “Al Gore was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize based on warnings of future events — the same future events that have not happened.
www.climatedepot.com...

Al seemed to have a knee jerk response to a natural cycle in the weather. With the temp cooler now than when Al Gore received the Nobel, seems like there was some hysteria and Al bought, or should I say sold, right onto it.

The fact is that global temperatures from 2006-2007 while Gore was basking in the glory of his apocalypse-driven fame were warmer than they are now, and we are still falling off the Super El Niño peak. Additionally, much of the time in-between was lower than what it was in the run-up to ‘An Inconvenient Truth.'” Bastardi added: “Fact: Without monkeying around and ‘finding’ warming, temps have changed very little during 20 year AGW hysteria period.”

edit on 12-8-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Que the crazy climate squad.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

I hate the planet.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This whole subject gets a little confusing. Can you pleaae explain or post a few links explaining the whole earth warming and cooling thing. I am sure other members would like that as well. a reply to: seasonal

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Use the search here in ATS, or I like Bing.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I have and all I get are biased threads or links. I think a few different links that are not biased and state fact based on proven history would be usefull for members to get a understanding as to what is or is not going on.a reply to: seasonal

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Lazy

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Well let's hear 'em. Or make a thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
anothernasa these are a few I found on a fast google search. a reply to: seasonal

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal www.nrdc.org... Another if others would like to read. I am not bashing you, I just think that posting other links with facts may help you or atleast helps other to understand whats going on. Would make for a better thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Yes this is biased

NASA Gets Caught Faking Climate Change Data-AGAIN!
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal Me making a thread would just insight an argument. No point. Plus I don't make threads. Don't ask why I just don't.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal ummm you just used a biased news org to back you up. Way to look....well dumb to say the least. Please try again. I used fact, you used well crap

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

How about a little about the stories you listed. Are the the truth, biased or fake?

You are posting on a controversial subject. This can lead to arguments too.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
fun stuffa reply to: seasonal Just a stepping stone to help one get to the facts. Do the research and get to the bottom of it.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

ummm, you used what some consider to be biased news sources as well. So either you are both wrong or both your opinions are valid?
The truth is usually found in the middle.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal ok A. I have not posted any stories. And B. All I am doing is help readers find some sciance behind this issue. All of my links are just science facts. Look dude I really don't like the Gore but I think that he has clouded the facts with his radical stance and I believe that others should look at facts and base their ideas on those.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Which facts are 100% accurate?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme I would like to think that I didn't use a biased site but that is in the eyes you and all others. Atleast the thought of question is brought up. Thats is all I wanted.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is just one of many examples of manipulated data
youtu.be...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join