It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fired NSC Staffer’s Memo Outlined Vast Coup Attempt Against US Government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh wow

This is all a bluff. Call it. Its a numbers game.

They just showed a losing hand.

"Then they fight you, then you win...."

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Made to look dangeous and reckless? No, he is IS dangerous and reckless to any sane human, which rules out most of this site.

I am glad you finally admitted you are the only sane person on this sight... Now go see a mental health professional and tell them the same thing.. I am sure their words to you will be comforting (sarc)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Cloak and Dagger intrigue from an insider that outlines the strategy to overthrow Donald Trump !

Conspiracies all over the place with this one.

Could it all be real and true ?

I didn't have time to read through this one last night. It was an eye-opener this morning.

This 3,500-word memo was written in a personal capacity, according to a source familiar with its drafting. The source described it as a “technical assessment” of the current political situation, and said it was never disseminated from the NSC in any official manner, but shared with personal contacts from the Trump campaign.

“While opposition to President Trump manifests itself through political warfare memes centered on cultural Marxist narratives, this hardly means that opposition is limited to Marxists as conventionally understood,” the memo reads. “Having become the dominant cultural meme, some benefit from it while others are captured by it; including ‘deep state’ actors, globalists, bankers, Islamists, and establishment Republicans.”

It’s not wrong per se,” said another official. “Actually, it’s not wrong at all. The not-wrong part is just, well, buried a bit I guess by some of the wackier parts.”

The memo calls out those pushing for rights “based on sex or ethnicity,” which is a “direct assault on the very idea of individual human rights and natural law around which the Constitution was framed.” It also says that “transgender acceptance” is “denying a person the right to declare the biological fact of one’s sex.”

Not so much liking the 'unnamed sources' ... but who from the NSA would declare themselves?

And I really liked this part:

The seven-page document, which eventually landed on the president’s desk, precipitated a crisis that led to the departure of several high-level NSC officials tied to former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. The author of the memo, Rich Higgins, who was in the strategic planning office at the NSC, was among those recently pushed out.

President Trump's a narcissist. You know he's going to take this very personal.

And look ...

In a comedy of errors, Trump later learned from Sean Hannity, the Fox News host and close friend of the president, that the memo’s author had been fired. Trump was “furious,” the senior administration official said. “He is still furious.”

The memo lays out what it described as a concerted campaign to undermine the president.

“The administration has been maneuvered into a constant back-pedal by relentless political warfare attacks structured to force him to assume a reactive posture that assures inadequate responses,” it reads.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I'm behind you. 100%
Yes sanity is at a premium.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Sad little Koala should grab the next flight back to Australia
Happy happy days in the outback.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

There won't be anything to hand down when Mueller is finished with him.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Douche is french for shower.
A Twinkie shower wouldn't be so bad.
Bring milk to rinse.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I'm glad the staffer agrees with me about Cultural Marxism and the effects of the Frankfurt School.
To think I learned all this crap and never got paid for it.
Harumph!

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Sad little Koala should grab the next flight back to Australia
Happy happy days in the outback.

But what if he was born in America ?

|----|
|----|

new topics

top topics