It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Favourite Quotes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
"Do you know what Nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution, manifested by an appropriate agent." - Alan North

Well, I am an appropriate agent, now I just need to inflict righteous retribution upon someone.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
"All your (blank), are belong to (blank)"

"If you are going to shoot me, shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che Guevara, right before he was shot and killed

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Better to reign in hell then serve in Heav,n. (Paradise lost, by John milton)

Conflict does not cause death it support life.

Without conflict there is no change.
Without change there is only stagnation.
With stagnation there is only death.

(Unknown )

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink." --- Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it." --- His reply

~~

There are, as is known, insects that die in the moment of fertilization. So it is with all joy: life's highest, most splendid moment of enjoyment is accompanied by death. - Kierkegaard

~~

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - R Dawkins

~~

"the heart has reasons that reason knoweth not" - Pascal

~~

"A thought, even a possibility, can shatter and transform us" - Nietzsche

~~

"Without music, life would be an error." - Nietzsche

~~

"When people learn no tools of judgment and merely follow their hopes, the seeds of political manipulation are sown." - Stephen J Gould

~~

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky

~~

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Fear of the unknown just breeds seperation of heart and union , God gave us our brothers of all creeds, nations and colors to be friends not enemies , that is what errors try to teach us, we just have to learn.

By Dr Bryan K Kruta
Inauguration day 2004-2008 presidency

OPINIONS ARE LIKE NOSES EVERY ONE HAS ONE , well except Michael Jackson , but who cares what he thinks.

By Dr. Bryan K Kruta
Feb 2005

Any war won with violence and deceit , is a war lost, for any man whom chooses violence and deciet to impose rule of law, or political agenda.... Ours is the mission of man being humbeled in the sight of great wonders and great attrocities abounding , dont add to them with your own contributions of blame and hatred.

By Dr. Bryan K. Kruta
September 8th 2001

Dont loose the point in short sightedness, for division and hatred are a line most thin , easy to cross one way but not to return to the other......

by Dr. Bryan K. Kruta
Nov. 2004 for purposes of elections.

Everyone should agree to disagree, and do so with class , You will look better in the long run .....the other person more then likely wont.........I would rather be classily dressed , then gutter worn ........Mr politician.

By Dr. Bryan Kruta
Sept. 2004 for Pres. Run offs.

Yeah verily I walk thru the valley looking for the field of dreams, yet cant find it for the flowers of insanity that have covered it and permiate it with the purfume of madness.

By Dr Bryan K Kruta
written for the 2004 presidential debates of Kerry and Bush

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
From the Usual Suspects I have so many.but too many are bad, I ove that movie

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dave Kujan: Do you know a dealer named Ruby Deamer, Verbal?
Verbal: Do you know a religious guy named John Paul?
Dave Kujan: Did you know Ruby's in Attica?
Verbal: He didn't have my lawyer.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
From friends and Joey.

"How you doin'?!"

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
From Dumb and Dumber...........

I got worms......................

Sorry......just tickles me !!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Freudian minds are slower , because they always have an opinion on someone elses opinion....and.....witisisms are the rants of a desperate mind......

Dr. Bryan K Kruta
3/4/5

The only heros who exist in history always seem to be dead....the only martyrs are people who died and history cursed them.........

Dr. Bryan K Kruta
3/4/5

War is like a box of chocolates, there is going to be a nut in every bunch to screw things up, and a sticky center that is a mistake that nut made we cant get out of.

By Dr. Bryan K. Kruta
3/4/5 Response to Pentagon explination for insurgency strength.....

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
"We have destroyed 2 tanks, fighter planes, 2 helicopters and their shovels - We have driven them back."

"We have them surrounded in their tanks"

"We will welcome them with bullets and shoes."

"We will kill them all........most of them."

All courtesy of Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf (Iraqi Information Minister)

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
"I'm not at the point where I'd feel safe in a house alone. I would be really scared. I'm the kind of person that when I get up to go use the bathroom I have this big long hallway, and I just know someone's going to jump out and get me."
Britney Spears

"I did not have implants, I just had a growth spurt."
Britney Spears

"I always listen to 'NSYNC's Tearin' Up My Heart. It reminds me to wear a bra."
Britney Spears

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a shp, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

"What are the facts? Again and again and again - what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what 'the stars foretell,' avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable 'verdict of history' - what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!"

"If it can't be expressed in figures, it is not science; it is opinion."

All from the Notebooks of Lazarus Long, by Robert A. Heinlein

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Mysticism, Witticism, Creationism, Fanaticism, Paganism, Masochism, Moronism, All the Isms we have and what have we lost in return………..PATRIOTISM that’s what.

By Dr. Bryan K. Kruta
3/5/5

Carpet Bombing, & Weapons Of Mass Destruction..... It's just a safe way to assure the enemy are dead......It will save the lives of hundreds of our men...................Okay then what about the innocents who are on noones side..

By Dr. Bryan K. Kruta
the answer to genocide as an act of war
1/21/5

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
"How come it burns when I go pee?"

"Hanging, Slanging and Gangbanging"

"I didnt say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you."

[edit on 12-3-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
"Truth is truth whether it is spray painted graffiti on an alley wall, and falsehoods are still false if they are carved in marble and embossed with gold leaf lettering " Slank - ATS Member

Another couple of classic ATS quotes in my sig.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
FAVORITE QUOTE:

by Mr. P. T. Barnum ..." there is a sucker born every minute"

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Elvis has left the building!

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Translated...

"Who will guard the guards?"

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The use of death to solve problems creates only bigger problems. Who are you going to kill when you have a problem and noones left to kill.

To; Dr. Horacid, With Concern

By; Dr. Bryan K. Kruta
3/12/05

Insanity, senility and mental disturbance, words used all to often against men with mis-quided vision.........so what's you excuse.

By; Dr. Bryan K. Kruta
3/12/05

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Posted by curme in response to the illustrious Edsinger:

"I'm not saying if it's true or not, but aren't you at least curious as to what the truth might be? Or are you just happy being a poopy head?"

"Poopy head"... I love it!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join