It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If War with North Korea what top secret new technology gets used and brought into light

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

I love seeing great comebacks

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma

He stuffs his crotch to go to the gym. Dont worry.

I am a retired USAF MSgt; I worked on fighter aircraft, on the flight-line for most of my career.

Static electricity is a hazard of the job. The aircraft are electrically grounded as soon as they are "chocked in" (parked for non-military types). I worked with explosives, and we grounded ourselves continually during explosive loading operations.

NEVER, in my career, did I ever hear of "weaponized static electricity"... although, it could bring back military use of balloons; IF enough folks are available to rub it on their heads a few times...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It will be fast and hard.
The most advanced anti-missile technology will be used.
The bombing will come at a rate that will blow their minds.
I see a pit bull vs a chihuahua type situation.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
More like Blue Beam Rod from God
Almost meteor like LOL

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Rods of God.
Non-nuclear & 15 minute complete NK devastation.

Nope. These are reserved exclusively for Mother Russia.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
It be a shame if a North Korean launched nuke went mysteriously off course and detonated it's nuke device over Pyongyang. Even worse if it errantly landed and detonated it's payload in China. Wonder how that happened?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BadRandy
Ok my first time ever posting, so here goes my ATS cherry. A few of my friends and I were sitting around drinking beer pondering what new technology might the US military reveal if we do go to war with the little fat guy over in North Korea. What would you like to see brought to light?

I'd like to see the defense department satellite (that doesn't exist..wink) vaporize the tubby tyrant with it's death ray.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I try and watch Lil Kim Jon speeches hoping we have some kind of triangulation microwave weapon that will make him spontaneously combust at the podium.

But the rods would be fine too.

The real problem is the economic impact and chain reactions of slightly less crazy dictators as the economic uncertainty spreads.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BadRandy

Well, it won't be the send the new aircraft carrier or any carrier to harass Little Kim anytime soon. He can send one ICBM with nothing but a lead weight as a warhead and take out a carrier pronto. Or if he does have a nuke warhead, he can flash kill a whole carrier task forces in a second.

Interestingly, I've preached that for years and just tonight on Fox an official said about the same thing, that there is no effective defense for a flock of relatively cheap missiles raining down on expensive ships. Ships are sitting ducks in this day of missiles. So what do we REALLY have?

Check out black triangle reports in the media or my thread "Black Triangles: The Worst Kept Secret" to get a handle on our new war weapon. Consider the details of Gary McKinnon's deal with Pentagon listings of space ship crews (probably for triangles). While you are at it, think about what a UFO-like craft that flits around exactly like an alien UFO can mean for delivering weapons to any spot on earth within minutes. Actually, you can even wonder if flights to the Moon are not probably with such craft. Then, we must consider Reagan's Space Defense Initiative, the greatly maligned "Star Wars" program that desired to put orbital weapons platforms into play. But don't expect to check out the space or aircraft forums on ATS to give you any clues about what we are really doing with exotic equipment. All they want to discuss are conventional jets and rockets.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

The Ori were not defeated. Asguard computer cores are detectable by their sensors. Also, the void of power created by the defeat of the Ori gods will probably lead to the armies of the Ori descending into chaos in short order.

The milky way galaxy is in chaos with pirate factions taking over the defeated Goa'uld territory. War lords for system lords. Earths location now revealed and made into a galactic terror hotspot,

The Tok 'ra have no more queens and are a dying race. The asguard are dead.

We are the fifth race and everyone is already dead!

The wraith are dominant in the Pegasus Galaxy, the rebel Asguard there are still a factor. The ancient replicators could rise again, and ascended beings could still turn evil and mobilize armies to demand worship.

We also dont know how to make or steal anymore ZPMS.

Orion class Battleships are still no match for an Ori ship without a ZPM powered shield matrix.

We are screwed.

Oh, also, everyone on the proto ancient battleship, "Destiny", that have been lost in space on a broken ship, are dead by now.

edit on 8 9 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

The Ori were not defeated. Asguard computer cores are detectable by their sensors. Also, the void of power created by the defeat of the Ori gods will probably lead to the armies of the Ori descending into chaos in short order.

The milky way galaxy is in chaos with pirate factions taking over the defeated Goa'uld territory. War lords for system lords. Earths location now revealed and made into a galactic terror hotspot,

The Tok 'ra have no more queens and are a dying race. The asguard are dead.

We are the fifth race and everyone is already dead!

The wraith are dominant in the Pegasus Galaxy, the rebel Asguard there are still a factor. The ancient replicators could rise again, and ascended beings could still turn evil and mobilize armies to demand worship.

We also dont know how to make or steal ZPMS.

Orion class is still no match for an Ori ship without a ZPM powered shield matrix.

Au contrere... or whatever...

The Ori were defeated with the Ark of Truth. The Asurans (as an aside, look up "Asura" in mythology... fascinating) were destroyed when Dr. Rodney McKay deployed "F.R.A.N" on the Asuran home world, and collapsed their replicator asses into an explosive singularity.

Furthermore, the last Go'ald system lord "Ba'al" was extracted at the end of "Stargate: Contiuum"

This frees up assets to take on North Korea...

Duh.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

We dont know that. The Ori still have a leaderless armada of conquerers.

The Russian Antartic Star Gate may be in their hands already. We could have an enemy beachhead in North Korea AND Russia in progress.

We have to scramble the F-302s and get ready for a K-Ori-an invasion!

edit on 8 9 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

No revelation of any discreet technology will ever come to light. We've been doing an outstanding job of keeping discreet technology...discreet.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

We dont know that. The Russian Antartic Star Gate may be in their hands already. We could have an enemy beachhead in North Korea AND Russia in progress.

We have to scramble the F-302s and get ready for a K-Ori-an invasion!

The Russian gate was transferred to SG-1. We blew up the Russian DHD to rescue Te'alc. No worries...

1 full star for you, sir... for subject matter knowledge...
edit on 9-8-2017 by madmac5150 because: Samantha Carter made me...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Our attack would happen at night and from high above, so probably nothing.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

The DHD is useless if another gate is active on the gate network as a valid address. Even if they only dial in, the Iris wouldnt respond!

Also, Star Gate Command has been compromised many times. Its dialing interface system has probably been cloned. If not off world cloaked cargo ships could bring one from a world with a damaged gate. We would never know!

Did you also not consider alternate versions of North K-Ori-ans hitching a ride on Dr. Mckays modified alternate reality drive Daedalus?

We cant be sure of anything. We should prime the Naquadah enhanced nukes.

Have a good one!

edit on 8 10 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

The DHD is useless if another gate is active on the gate network as a valid address. Even if they only dial in, the Iris wouldnt respond!

Also, the SG1 command has been compromised many times. Its dialing interface system has probably been cloned. If not off world cloaked cargo ships could bring one from a world with a damaged gate.

Did you also not consider alternate versions of North K-Ori-ans hitching a ride on Dr. Mckays modified alternate drive Daedalus?

We cant be sure of anything. We should prime the Naquadah enhanced nukes.

No nukes required. We could just use Asgard beaming technology to beam the entire N.Korean government to Talledega, AL.

They will BEG for peace...

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
a reply to: infolurker

Trump should begin openly stating a reluctance to use Nuclear weapons....engage conventionally...drop the Rods of God....and let things go from there.....no notice no fanfare.....just sequentially timed conventional fireballs all lighting up the night at once...makes for an terrifying sattelite photo....and nothing but smoking conventional non-radioactive holes in the earth.

There is no rods from god it wouldn't be as effective as you think. Be much easier to just drip nukes from orbit. Advantage no launch to detect. The only new thing you'll see is Thads being used. So far they ran 15 tests on in hitting ICBM'S and we'll it's 15 for 15. People don't realize how amazing that is. Picture trying to shoot a quarter dead center 2 miles away. Striking an incoming missIle with another missile is harder then splitting an arrow in two with your second shot.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I'm sure a country like Korea where majority live in starvation,pretty much cut off from any other country,has a bunch of high tech equipment,maybe 20 years ago,this is a false flag,I'm thinking real reason US wants control of sea in that area,not a suprise China has been building islands in the area

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I'm sure a country like Korea where majority live in starvation,pretty much cut off from any other country,has a bunch of high tech equipment,maybe 20 years ago,this is a false flag,I'm thinking real reason US wants control of sea in that area,not a suprise China has been building islands in the area

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join