It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If War with North Korea what top secret new technology gets used and brought into light

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BadRandy

Here you go.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I am not 100% sure I believe the THAAD interceptor test results. I believe that even if a test failed, everyone would just be told it was a 'success', for propaganda and deterrence purposes anyway.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

They NEED an few ZPM's and Atlantis's "Wormhole drive".

It *IS* possible to gate into Destiny...just needs a LOT of power...

Earth theoretically could figure out how to make ZPM's (someday) and SEND some & parts for a Wormhole drive to Destiny.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Setting up a Mc Donalds in North Korea is a secret weapon, so secret that the warmongers do not get it. Feeding the people and helping its economy get back on track is more influential towards a peace than all the 'my missile is bigger than yours' attitudes going on.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Setting up a Mc Donalds in North Korea is a secret weapon, so secret that the warmongers do not get it. Feeding the people and helping its economy get back on track is more influential towards a peace than all the 'my missile is bigger than yours' attitudes going on.

I came here to say the Hamburger but a McDonalds works too,once we cut the head off and show the people what it means to be free of the Kims, food and TV is the best weapon.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
An automatic translation of Twitter™ That way Herr Drumpf and 'the other numbnutz' can go back/forth amongst their own Selfs and leave the rest of Us out of it...

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BadRandy

President Trump said today that if we respond to a North Korea attack, that response will be one "like the world has never seen before".

Since the world has already seen nuclear blasts, guided missiles, and the MOAB, his statement indicates that something very high-tech will used, for the first time ever.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

They need to find an Icarus type planet that possesses a radioactive naquadria core. They could figure out how the Goa'uld Thanos made a planet wide vein of naquadria and just focus the naquadria reaction in the center of a medium sized planet or large moon.

Its upsetting that there wasnt a greater effort to get ZPM technology from the ancient replicators. Tauri forces had many successful improvised incursions into their city and programming code.

You would think there would be more of a pragmatic approach to intelligence activities against such a formidable enemy.

Priority number one should have been the near infinite power source thing. Thats pretty cool.

I bet the K-Ori-ans wouldnt see that coming. Bam.

edit on 8 10 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It'll be library stuff, it will be Kimmy pee pee tapes! that makes a 50/50% chance of working...the folks will either love them or hate them!...well it kinda sorta worked once already

edit on 10-8-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
But don't the rods of god violate space treaties?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
we have sharks with fricken "lazer" beams. Sharks. Yea.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The U.S. probably won't use any mass destruction weapons - the country is full of people that don't want to be there.

They risk death crossing the river to China and the DMZ to SK.

NK's primary fighting force are infantry - each solder is given 15 bullets, after that they're meat shields (and they know it).

NK's people see starving - pulling up weeds for dinner. They're forced to live oppressed in a way westerners can't understand.

Those people need to be liberated - alive.

edit on 10-8-2017 by Pearj because: fixed phone swiped wrong word

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
In all seriousness (no SG-1 references), I can sort of extrapolate on rumors I heard while I was active duty.

These are rumors. I never participated in anything, nor saw any true evidence that these rumors are anything but. Sometimes, when drinking with fellow military members, or government contractors... things are said. Wink wink, nudge, nudge...

1. The so called "Rods of the Gods"... I remember reading proof-of-concept in an issue of "Jane's" years ago. This is a doable thing, with current technology. The big downside? Logistics. Tungsten kinetic penetrators the size of telephone poles... that is a sizeable mass. There would be more than a few launches to get this payload in orbit. With current available technology, it is problematic.

2. High energy directed energy weapons. I have heard rumors that the level of sophistication is mind blowing. The phrase that stood out in my mind? "We have access to horrors beyond imagining..." the contractor that told me this was inebriated, and genuinely scared. It was weird.

3. Anti-matter weapons. I have heard that we can obliterate any city on Earth, with no residual radiation. Anti-matter seems to fit that bill. It is not a fission, or fusion reaction... it is ant-matter annihilation. Insanely powerful; the stuff of nightmares.

4. Micro-nukes. We have miniaturized everything else... I would be surprised if we hadn't miniaturized a nuclear device. Imagine a nuclear device the size of a golf ball; this could be used on even the smallest air launched weapons. There has also been speculation that these were also responsible for the destruction of the Twin Towers on 9/11. Do a search of ATS, you'll find it.

5. Rail gun technology. If we have this available on an airborne platform... simply devastating. The U.S. Navy just published video of a rapid fire rail gun system. It has been my experience, that the U.S. military is usually 2 decades more advanced than advertised.

6. Mind control. Probably the most unlikely, but the science is certainly there. Imagine firing a pulse at the enemy, that knocks them out for hours... or make their minds more pliable to suggestion. Both are in the realm of the improbable, but not impossible.

7. Hilary Clinton herself. Trump names her as ambassador to North Korea, and gives her the same protective detail as Bengazi. Okay, I admit this is just wishful thinking... poetic, none the less...

I will also say this. IF N. Korea attempts any attack on a U.S. asset? The North Koreans will be wiped from existence. The horrors unleashed in that moment will redefine human history forever. I truly do believe that we currently wield that power, but have held it in reserve.

The thought of it terrifies me. I have seen, first hand, the horrors of war. It is brutal, ugly and terrifying. The things we can probably do now?

Take up prayer. Pray a lot. Pray for the soul of this nation...
edit on 10-8-2017 by madmac5150 because: Be afraid...

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: BadRandy
Ok my first time ever posting, so here goes my ATS cherry. A few of my friends and I were sitting around drinking beer pondering what new technology might the US military reveal if we do go to war with the little fat guy over in North Korea. What would you like to see brought to light?

I'd like to see the defense department satellite (that doesn't exist..wink) vaporize the tubby tyrant with it's death ray.

Shhh.. not so loud. i used to fool around with them a bit when i was working as a security guard. the lab guys there had access to them and we would use them to spy on women.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Would be cool to see how well the rod of God works.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
Would be cool to see how well the rod of God works.

Gods rod has already too much damage here on earth what that beardy jesus son of his creating religious people.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
if the Americans think they're the only ones in possession of secret technology they're in for a surprise

what happened in Cuba is small potatoes

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This is not an SG1 joke.

We could use a "brilliant stars" type of orbital weapon platform on troop concentrations. That would make the most sense considering the dispersal distance between targets.

The guidance software can no longer be impossible. Since that was all that held it back really, it should exist by now.

That is like the "tears of God's wrath".

I feel like they want to make this ability known now.

edit on 8 11 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Ok my first time ever posting, so here goes my ATS cherry. A few of my friends and I were sitting around drinking beer pondering what new technology might the US military reveal if we do go to war with the little fat guy over in North Korea. What would you like to see brought to light?

I'd like to see the defense department satellite (that doesn't exist..wink) vaporize the tubby tyrant with it's death ray.

Shhh.. not so loud. i used to fool around with them a bit when i was working as a security guard. the lab guys there had access to them and we would use them to spy on women.

That you Wolowitz..?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: yuppa

That you Wolowitz..?

*runs off to hide*

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join