It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If War with North Korea what top secret new technology gets used and brought into light

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
The U.S. probably won't use any mass destruction weapons - the country is full of people that don't want to be there.

They risk death crossing the river to China and the DMZ to SK.

NK's primary fighting force are infantry - each solder is given 15 bullets, after that they're meat shields (and they know it).

NK's people see starving - pulling up weeds for dinner. They're forced to live oppressed in a way westerners can't understand.

Those people need to be liberated - alive.

Korean leadership has standing orders to execute all prisoners in concentration camps if the US invades. So that will also happen to the korean people as well. they will be meat shields to protect their dear leader.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I understand the US is talking to Israel about setting up both Davids Sling and the Iron Dome system in South Korea.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Since the US help pay for both systems and both were tested and were built by US companies in the US its likely they will be sent to South Korea.

Plus Isreal could do with the operational testing on real world targets

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Air drop a million rifles.
Watch what happens.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Uhh... Yeah I'm gonna call you out on basically every single claim you made in your post, Because frankly they're completely bulls***!

So first, your 15 bullets and only infantry claims... I'm not even bothering to say citation needed because13 seconds of research will show those to be outright lies YOU have CHOSEN to spout!

1. Bullets and ak's are both extraordinarily cheap and north Korea is known to have tens of billions of rounds of small arms ammo stockpiles!

2. Know what else they have? Tanks a f***ing lot of them! Literally THOUSANDS as well as ammo spares and etc for them!

3. North korea also has absolutely mind boggling amounts of artillery, and ammo for said artillery. Matter of fact, just the artillery they have prepositioned to hit Seoul with alone would literally pound the entire city into rubble in HOURS! Literally a city of 9 million people... And they can completely destroy every structure in it within hours with just what they have pre emplaced!

Your post is quite frankly the rankest load of absolute lies dishonesty and attempts to somehow justify much of the western world portraying the USA as the villian in all of this!

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Pardon me for the comments I'm about to make etc, because I'm sure a whole bunch of gentle souls will be appalled....

1. Why should that stay our hands in the slightest? Honestly, i really want an answer because i truly don't get how that should affect our decision making in the slightest?

2. With what we already know about those camps and etc... The kindest thing we could do for those poor souls might be to trigger the execution orders rather than suffering the mind body and spirit breaking neverending torment they would otherwise face years or even decades more of before merciful death finally ends their torment.... I hate that I'm even saying this, but truthfully these people are already suffering fates worse than death!

Another major factor to consider is that under any of the potential scenarios which could unfold, if kju is killed or captured or etc ... The Chinese have made it very clear that a western controlled north Korea is off the table completely. This means that even if the prisoners aren't killed when we attack, there's basically zero likelihood of the Chinese letting people out of the camps, much less providing the massive amounts of psych medical financial housing employment and other aid every released prisoner would need!

Yes it sucks, i don't like it either...

But at the end of the day the people in those camps and even north korean civilians being used as human shields are completely irrelevant to the big picture and should absolutely not in any way limit our choices on how to handle this situation.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

What about a leadership decapitation strike. Wait for the great leader to get his top aids and general Yu Stin Ki Pu or whomever together in one spot to witness their nuke production facility and wouldnt you know it another completely coincidental industrial accident happens. Like if it were real foggy that night.

I dunno roguie. Nork is a pretty dark place wouldnt shedding a little light for them be beneficial.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie
a reply to: yuppa

Pardon me for the comments I'm about to make etc, because I'm sure a whole bunch of gentle souls will be appalled....

1. Why should that stay our hands in the slightest? Honestly, i really want an answer because i truly don't get how that should affect our decision making in the slightest?

2. With what we already know about those camps and etc... The kindest thing we could do for those poor souls might be to trigger the execution orders rather than suffering the mind body and spirit breaking neverending torment they would otherwise face years or even decades more of before merciful death finally ends their torment.... I hate that I'm even saying this, but truthfully these people are already suffering fates worse than death!

Another major factor to consider is that under any of the potential scenarios which could unfold, if kju is killed or captured or etc ... The Chinese have made it very clear that a western controlled north Korea is off the table completely. This means that even if the prisoners aren't killed when we attack, there's basically zero likelihood of the Chinese letting people out of the camps, much less providing the massive amounts of psych medical financial housing employment and other aid every released prisoner would need!

Yes it sucks, i don't like it either...

But at the end of the day the people in those camps and even north korean civilians being used as human shields are completely irrelevant to the big picture and should absolutely not in any way limit our choices on how to handle this situation.

Oh dont misunderstand. I dont give a rip about the Prisoners in NK. I was just stating a fact the Anti NK attack supporters are saying about innocent victims.

Answer to question 1 is go full midevil on NK's leadership and capital city.

As to china. If NK fires those missiles and they hit near Guam its a Act of war. Japan might even fire at them as they pass over. CHina knows how mean the japanese military can be. CHina also would instantly dissolve the US debt if they attack us for taking out Kimmie. We dont cross on foot into NK no matter what. just drones and bombing like in kosovo.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

That last accident he almost had a few years ago is the way I'd play it too....

What better way to bring light to dark places than with a coherent stream of positrons if ya know what i mean... Heh

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie
a reply to: Pearj

2. Know what else they have? Tanks a f***ing lot of them! Literally THOUSANDS as well as ammo spares and etc for them!

Yes they have THOUSANDS of obsolete russian T62 tanks that are years old.
And as in iraq when hit by a M1 abrams tank they become long pig cookers.
nationalinterest.org...

The T62 has to stop to fire there main gun to hit anything.
The M1 can fire while moving at 45 mph.

The main gun on the T62 can not penatrate the armor on the M1.
The main gun on the M1 will put a hole through the T62 and come out the other side about half the time.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

T62's can and will however rip the hell out of anything and everything not as well armored as the UFP glacis and forward 60 degree arc of an M1....

Couple that with thousands upon thousands of saggers malyutkas metis m's rpg7v equivalents rpg29 equivalents their tunnels under the dmz the unholy amounts of arty and a whole crap ton more things .....

Gee, their t-62's can't fire on the move... They might as well just surrender now!

Except of course that you chose to nitpick at the single LEAST important piece of their force in a way which might have been effective against someone who didn't really know what they were talking about...

But, honestly you'd have to be an idiot to read my post and think ... Hmmm this guy doesn't seem to actually know very much on this subject!

Really? Did you think i was unaware of / hadn't actually read fas.org and declassified cia force estimates on north Korea?

You have seen my other posts right? Military stuff is kinda my thing...

Like literally, it's what i do!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: roguetechie

What about a leadership decapitation strike. Wait for the great leader to get his top aids and general Yu Stin Ki Pu or whomever together in one spot to witness their nuke production facility and wouldnt you know it another completely coincidental industrial accident happens. Like if it were real foggy that night.

I dunno roguie. Nork is a pretty dark place wouldnt shedding a little light for them be beneficial.

What is TALON CART? Is this your 511?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DirtyBizzler

TALON in general refers to communications, mission planning, and ISR related systems.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BadRandy

Maybe they could use the top secret experimental aircraft they have been testing in the UK recently,ie.long silent cigar shaped aircraft.

edit on 20-10-2017 by Oxfordmib because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

They'll test the laser and rail gun capabilities in a broader combat theatre.
Other than that you won't see what's being blooded...

You wouldn't shoot a mouse with a minigun, why deploy state secrets to destroy NOKO?
edit on 20-10-2017 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Pearj
The U.S. probably won't use any mass destruction weapons - the country is full of people that don't want to be there.

They risk death crossing the river to China and the DMZ to SK.

NK's primary fighting force are infantry - each solder is given 15 bullets, after that they're meat shields (and they know it).

NK's people see starving - pulling up weeds for dinner. They're forced to live oppressed in a way westerners can't understand.

Those people need to be liberated - alive.

Korean leadership has standing orders to execute all prisoners in concentration camps if the US invades. So that will also happen to the korean people as well. they will be meat shields to protect their dear leader.

Not to be too callous but fewer sounds "easier to manage" in globalist terms.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oxfordmib

Maybe they could use the top secret experimental aircraft they have been testing in the UK recently,ie.long silent cigar shaped aircraft.

Spacecraft...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Rods of God.
Non-nuclear & 15 minute complete NK devastation.

Nope. US has done studies on that. Doesn't work better than a conventional guided earth-penetrating bomb, may be less accurate, but is immensely more expensive. There is no hardware to do this anyway. You can't make spacecraft systems on a shoestring.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Rods of God.
Non-nuclear & 15 minute complete NK devastation.

Nope. US has done studies on that. Doesn't work better than a conventional guided earth-penetrating bomb, may be less accurate, but is immensely more expensive. There is no hardware to do this anyway. You can't make spacecraft systems on a shoestring.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

all except some fraction of #2 and #3 are false, and 2 and 3 are exaggerated. The laws of physics are the same as they always have been, in particular Noether's theorem and the consequences thereof.

It's actually very difficult to go to war with DPRK and have a successful political outcome. Iraq was a near total failure and Afghanistan mostly so.

edit on 23-10-2017 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join