It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raided Manaforts House

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: interupt42
why, didn't clinton ask her first???

"I don't even ask them. When you are famous, they let you do it."
now that he's not only famous, but also the most powerful person in the world, I can't imagine just what he thinks the girls will "let him" do!!!

BS locker room talk doesn't compare to Actually using a female as a cigar holder. Sorry but not even close. In reality that was real weak locker room talk , especially when compared to women locker room talk.

The point is Trump is not the only non presidential president that the left likes to make him out too.
Certainly Old willy was not presidential nor HIllary for that matter after her sniper fire blatant lie.

as for Manaforts. like I said I hope they REALLY do a valid investigation not like the joke of an investigation they did on Hillary. Where Bill was meeting with the DOJ in secret on the tarmac and the DOJ was urging her pears to not use the word investigation.
edit on 25831America/ChicagoThu, 10 Aug 2017 21:25:18 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

umm umm.... because all men sit around admitting to sexual assault in the locker rooms...sure!!
especially rich men who are too dumb to know that his words wouldn't be repeated in a court of law when some women want to accuse him of sexual assault. which trump seems to think every women want to do to him!!
in the least, it shows just how his poor judgement, along with his big bragging mouth might get into trouble..
which, well, his big mouth is getting into trouble a lot!!!

leading us back to the trump/russia investigation and how trump is his worse enemy when it comes to the investigation!!

edit on 10-8-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Again you are comparing BS locker room Talk to REAL ACTION. no comparison.

As for the Trump/russian investigation . Again I hope they REALLY do a valid investigation not like the joke of an investigation they did on Hillary.

I have no sides or political constraints and I didn't voter for either of the two main bozo selections in this election.
I prefer we get rid of all the corrupted politicians regardless of party lines.

Unfortunately , that is not likely to happen because the corruption is so rampant on BOTH sides .

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I have one requirement for a candidate....
I won't vote for them if I know they are lying to the people...
I haven't voted for a main candidate in a long time.
they all lie.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

they all lie.

That I can agree with

Sadly it sounds like neither one of us will be voting for a candidate for a long time.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

they all lie.

Actually I also feel there is no value in voting while both individual democrats and republicans let the GOP,DNC, and the lobbyist ignore the following issues.

1. Congregational term limits

2. campaign financing reform.

3. Lobbying reform

4. doing away with super-pacs

5. Revolving door between gov't and private sector

6. Transparency

as long as the people are focused on the symptoms such as healthcare,SS,Medicare,economy,social issues and not focused on those 6 things listed above nothing will get fixed.

Its a pointless vicious cycle we are on where democrats and republicans cant understand that its not a good idea to have people represent you that have conflict of interest.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vorian

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: FauxMulder

He's been cooperating since then I guess. This was back in June. He's been to some hearings since then.

That is the crux of it all. Manafort is cooperating. The FBI states he is cooperating...even after they did a no-knock warrant on the man's home. Manafort never complained about it.

He knows everything about Russia contacts and he made a deal. They are closing in on Trump.

Unless they got trump in the room he can claim no fault. Plausible deniability. Beside all he will do is pardon everyone they find dirt on then if he gets in trouble pence pardons him too.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

for some reason, I think all that ties into the lying I was speaking of...
most of the things they are claiming are the big issues that need to be addresses either aren't issues that they should be concerned with, or they are making solutions that aren't really solutions, aren't based on reality, are short term solutions that lead to bigger problems in the future.... and there's no way they can't know what they are saying is bogus, so they are lying.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

wouldn't that depend on what kind of dirt they find though. I mean sure, he could pardon them, but then he's got a chain of businesses that would be open to public backlash if what he was pardoning was found to be inexcusable to the public. I think the bigger risk is to his business empire.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

wouldn't that depend on what kind of dirt they find though. I mean sure, he could pardon them, but then he's got a chain of businesses that would be open to public backlash if what he was pardoning was found to be inexcusable to the public. I think the bigger risk is to his business empire.

I still think the reason he panders to his base nonstop is because he's thinking about how much money he can make selling them television programs, books, and other media once he's out of office.

I honestly think his base will make him an even more wealthy individual than he already is. He can live off of them for the rest of his life, even if the rest of his empire crumbles.

(post by shooterbrody removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

if you think that would exempt any women who happens to run for president, I think you will be a tad bit disappointed considering the age of most of the candidates running for presidents...

edit on Fri Aug 11 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Make your own mind.

edit on 11-8-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

it is every bit as valid as your "all men are liars"
theory

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

never said that all men were liars....
read what I said....
there's some local candidates that I don't have a problem with but when comes to the fed level..
they seem to be spending their time lying...
male, female, dem or republican, doesn't matter they have no problem lying as long as they can get a few extra votes....

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

yeah like hillary wasnt the first lady to run an lose the potus election from a major party.....
which leaves nothing but men....

what ever
more sjw bs

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Side note: I wonder how many who continually parrot the term "SJW" have any understanding of its actual meaning or relevance.

Let's summarize: Clinton lost, Comey was fired, Mueller is investigating, and Manafort's home was searched under warrant.

(PSA: Warrants require probable cause.)

edit on 11-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: PSA

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

whatever, just another distractor trying to twist words and pretend I was saying something I wasn't...
continue on, please!!
by the way, hillary is close to 70 years old... way past her childbearing years and therefore....
no bleeding!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

(PSA: Warrants require probable cause.)

Subpoenas from a grand jury do not.
Manafort may also be under a gag order which could have been issued with the subpoena.

Pretty sticky when a grand jury is involved.
edit on 11/8/2017 by shooterbrody because: i kan spells good

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join