It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raided Manaforts House

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: interupt42

And because you have no party loyalty ( a point I'd strongly argue against btw) t

go ahead argue, You can see my posts here where I have bashed trump didn't vote for him and have trashed the GOP.

You will also find a thread where I supported Bernie over trump and then another post where I admitted I was wrong for supporting Bernie once I saw that he was a sell out from the beginning .

I also don't think one political ideal should or is the correct answer for all sectors of gov't. I think that to be called a first world nation you should be able to provide health coverage to all individuals, but not like the lobbyist leaching Obamcare .

However, I think certain industry would be better run with little to no gov't oversight except for ensuring competition and breaking up monopolies.

If an industry such as healthcare has the potential to put profits over the populations well being ,and the incentives can't be tweaked to base the profits on the well being of the individuals . Then maybe gov't control is the way to go .

However, first we need a libertarian govt to shrink gov't and get rid of all the corruption. Then we can build it back up once the conflict of interest are minimized and controlled. Then we can discuss a socialized healtcare system.Either wise we end up with obamacare or the monstrosity that the GOP will likely end up with , by having a congress making decisions based on conflict of interest.

that means I shouldn't either.

No you shouldn't and nobody should have so much party loyalty to the point that they overlook their own parties BS. If you do then you are the reason why our elections have become the selection of the lest crappy and corrupted candidate ,and not about the better candidate.

I'm strong in my convictions sir. I see no need to be wishy washy.[

Its ok to have strong convictions. Just not to the point that when you accidentally pick up a turd instead of a zucchini you convince yourself it still a zucchini and eat it with enjoyment.

edit on 23831America/ChicagoThu, 10 Aug 2017 11:23:03 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

The lawsuit is still ongoing :

Judge won't move libel suit against BuzzFeed over Trump dossier

Pizzagate ... the reason so many threads about it have been removed from ATS is precisely because some statement could be considered as libel. How to investigate the thing is another matter. Someone should be caught red-handed and then a proper investigation could start.
My other guess, is that there are individuals that won't tolerate to be thrown under the bus just to save some other who are probably a guilty as them. When there will be arrests, the great domino fall will start.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Yeah he meant no one would prosecute.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah like a justice dept that would be the prosecutor.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

The buzz feed libel case is very separate from the steele case which I am sure is part of a classified investigation. Possibly even a counter Intel op which is legally permitted to use disinformation like leaks.....

I agree though I think around February this is going to come to a head.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

a reply to: interupt42

Breathe baby doll. Just breathe.

You'll eventually get over the fact that they couldn't charge her with any crimes. Too bad they can't lock you up for being unpopular huh?

Oh I'm breathing just fine at the fact that the queen of corruption didn't get elected like many rabid sexist Americans wanted her too.

But to get back on point I don't find it disgraceful if Manaforts gets arrested. Its whats suppose to happen to corrupted or crooked politicians. Its disgraceful when they don't or get rewarded. Luckily Hillary didn't get rewarded.
edit on 34831America/ChicagoThu, 10 Aug 2017 10:34:40 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

So why isn't the case reopened then? Huh? Why? There's no double jeopardy because she wasn't tried.
If the outcome was so egregiously wrong they should have no problem reopening the investigation.
Why dont they?
Because it was determined by that group of professional lawyers and law enforcement that she didn't commit any crimes. That's why.
The case is never going to be reopened. Not ever because there's nothing there.
Get over it already.
And this thread is supposed to be about Manifort but I'm getting tired of constantly trying to drag the conversation back to the subject matter so I'm out.

edit on 8102017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

So why isn't the case reopened then? Huh? Why? There's no double jeopardy because she wasn't tried.
If the outcome was so egregiously wrong they should have no problem reopening the investigation.
Why dont they?
Because it was determined by that group of professional lawyers and law enforcement that she didn't commit any crimes. That's why.
The case is never going to be reopened. Not ever because there's nothing there.
Get over it already.
And this thread is supposed to be about Manifort but I'm getting tired of constantly trying to drag the conversation back to the subject matter so I'm out.

How do you know it isn't open?

Maybe all of this is part of it.

Maybe every party was willing to play ball with russia to get an edge.

Maybe the investigation will turn up lots of stuff.

Maybe the leaks are disclosure to get the public used to the idea it's going to go down.

Maybe it's nothing.

Thing is you don't know. If the fbi is doing there job correctly and the doj isn't politizing them you won't know until the trial.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Let's not forget that the author of the dossier is himself kind of moderate about his own claims :

Spy who compiled Trump dossier says contents needed verification

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

What does that mean?

If your explaining that buzz feed is separate from the Steele document then I get it.

Answer me this who can legally use disinformation by leaking to the press either false or true information to mislead the public?

Are you sure the fbi wasn't setting traps for everyone?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Buzzfeed didn't mind checking the content as long as this was usefull Trump-bashing stuff.

Who can mislead the public ?

U.S. Repeals Propaganda Ban, Spreads Government-Made News to Americans

The FBI setting traps ? More like setting up smokescreen. You know when Clinton stuff is only a matter ...

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Browder's Testimony:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

That makes sense to you?

Did comey come out right before election day to day he really opened the investigation to help hillary?

Or was it when he testified to Congress that Lynch was involved in trying to make cover for Clinton?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
How often do fbi pre dawn raids end with no one arrested?
A pre dawn raid that ends with no charges is a failure isnt it?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Uh financial record raids in a massive counter Intel and criminal investigation?

Usually weeks or months the while they sift through the info and then try and leverage a testimony exchange for lighter sentencing.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
How often do fbi pre dawn raids end with no one arrested?
A pre dawn raid that ends with no charges is a failure isnt it?

I believe the objective was to seize evidence--documents, etc.--named in a warrant.
They didn't go there to arrest anyone.
If they got what they wanted, and their analysis suggests a crime was committed, then they'll decide whether or not they want to bring charges. Jury is still out on that one, so to speak.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Any real proof this actually happened ?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

No that's not what we have here. We have trained and seasoned professionals with sound minds and moral fiber.
We don't have the trash that trump associates with or people like them.

originally posted by: yuppa
Democratc moral fiber isnt very good moral fiber at all.

"Moral Fiber"??

Apart from being the second longest serving FBI Director in history, Robert Mueller is a lifelong republican, HIGHLY respected by both Republicans and Democrats as non-political, honest, hyper-competent leader of investigations. He served as a Marine and Army Ranger in Viet Nam, he was a recipient of the Bronze Star with Valor, two Navy Commendation Medals, the Purple Heart, and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry.

In short he is the antithesis on Donald J. Trump, who received 5 draft deferments for a purported "bone spur" on his foot.

Donald Trump has made a mockery of the phrase "Law and Order"...Robert Mueller has made a life of it...and he is looking closely at Donald Trump and Associates without regard for politics.

My money is on Mueller.

edit on 10-8-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

a FBI raid that leads to the truth, weather it provides proof of guilt or innocence, is a success???

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

It makes sense that it would be Lawyers or Staff on team Trump that leaks the progress and direction of the Special Counsel investigation.

Obviously we were not meant to know about the Manafort raid and FBI and Special Counsel still wont confirm or deny.

It was a "pre-dawn" raid, in the dark, the story didn't break for two weeks..

They obviously have damning evidence on Manafort to justify the raid and at the least, it came a day after his interview with the Senate Intelligence Committee...which likely means Mueller had him on Felony Perjury Charges.

They flipped Manafort IMO.

By leaking the story...anyone that Manafort was working with in the States is given a heads up that their home might get raided next and they are drilling Hard Drives, burning papers etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join