It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris attack: Police Hunt Driver who Ploughed into Soldiers on Patrol

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Back on topic:

The suspect has been named as Hamou Bachir Benlatreche, a 36-year-old Algerian national, legally resident in France and unknown to the security services. He is in a serious condition in hospital after he was shot while being apprehended on a motorway in northern France.

“He works hard, he gets up early to deliver things to stores. Then he was a taxi driver with Uber. It’s hardly believable it’s him they are talking about,” he said.

“I was astonished when I saw the picture on the television. I’ve never seen him with a beard. Never. He was always shaved. He attended prayers like any Muslim. You could have knocked me over,” Benlatreche told BFMTV.

He added his nephew had never shown the slightest extremist view. “Not to me, he didn’t.”

Georges Fenech, shadow justice minister, said: “Soldiers take part in war in foreign countries. That’s their role. We need to disengage them from Operation Sentinelle.”

Paris car-ramming suspect recovering in hospital before police interview

Weird story, innit? Why is this about Op Sentinelle now, with the shadow justice minister chiming in? Wetwork?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
Back on topic:

The suspect has been named as Hamou Bachir Benlatreche, a 36-year-old Algerian national, legally resident in France and unknown to the security services. He is in a serious condition in hospital after he was shot while being apprehended on a motorway in northern France.

“He works hard, he gets up early to deliver things to stores. Then he was a taxi driver with Uber. It’s hardly believable it’s him they are talking about,” he said.

“I was astonished when I saw the picture on the television. I’ve never seen him with a beard. Never. He was always shaved. He attended prayers like any Muslim. You could have knocked me over,” Benlatreche told BFMTV.

He added his nephew had never shown the slightest extremist view. “Not to me, he didn’t.”

Georges Fenech, shadow justice minister, said: “Soldiers take part in war in foreign countries. That’s their role. We need to disengage them from Operation Sentinelle.”

Paris car-ramming suspect recovering in hospital before police interview

Weird story, innit? Why is this about Op Sentinelle now, with the shadow justice minister chiming in? Wetwork?

What? A Muslim did this attack? That's unheard of. Nobody saw it coming? Shocking. We need to round up all those anti Islamic Fundamentalist bashers to prevent further incidents. Islam is a religion of peace.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: Tardacus
as they say in America, if you lay down with dogs you`ll wake up with fleas.

They are so right in "America".

We in western Europe laid down, for decades, with the allegedly former united states(the dog) and in 2015 we woke up with the "fleas"(allegedly former united states made refugee stream)!

perhaps, and there`s another saying:

"never wrestle with a pig, you`ll both get muddy but the pig likes it"

<< 1  2  3   >>

join