It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris attack: Police Hunt Driver who Ploughed into Soldiers on Patrol

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The attack happened this morning in the Parisian suburb of Levallois , six soldiers were targeted as they left their barracks to go out on patrol , two of the soldiers are reported as seriously injured but it is believed their injuries are not life threatening.
Police are currently searching for the car and its driver.

Patrick Balkany, the mayor of Levallois-Perret, told BFMTV that a BMW parked nearby appeared to have been waiting for the soldiers to leave their barracks. He described the attack as a “deliberate aggression”. “It’s without doubt a deliberate act … This vehicle was waiting for them,” Balkany said. “The BMW accelerated very quickly the moment they came out. This happened in the middle of the town. It happened very quickly.” “Levallois is a calm place … this is an odious aggression against our military that nobody expected.”
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

When did the world become so tolerant?

When did we decide we'll prosecute the individual for his crimes in the western world, but let's not connect any dots here... That would be Islamophobic...

I'll add though, no where does the article state the driver is Islam, but ploughing into soldiers...? Seems like their MO
edit on 9-8-2017 by GreenGunther because: Clarification

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Why?? Is anyone surprised ..... Who in their right minds invites all in sundry

into their homes, and that is what happens when countries allow all in sundry

through their borders..

Sorry they no longer have borders

Can't say they weren't warned.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
bmw equals germans, damn merkel

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

While I agree open borders isn't a great idea and am glad we in the UK are not part of that agreement I don't believe you can blame the many for the actions of the few , we are obligated to help those who's homes / countries we have helped destroy.

We are at war with radical Islam , they don't have the technology we posses so these kind of low tech attacks are to be expected , that's not excusing them but we must acknowledge they will happen in the course of this war.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
as they say in America, if you lay down with dogs you`ll wake up with fleas.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

As we say in the UK , actions have consequences.
The US interventionist policy of recent years and doctrine of regime chance are the source of the problems we face today.

edit on 9-8-2017 by gortex because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Attacks like are the reason an entire religion is mistrusted and despised. How else would anyone who feels they under attack for not following a backward and barbaric religion feel?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Tardacus

As we say in the UK , actions have consequences.
The US internationalist policy of recent years and doctrine of regime chance are the source of the problems we face today.

Like your corrupt politicians didn't support it?

Blame the US all you want, you have some house cleaning to do yourself mate!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Everything that is happening today is the fault of politicians, and not the people who live in the West. Two of the three things the world would be a better place without, politicians and Islam. The third being lawyers.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Like your corrupt politicians didn't support it?

Some did many didn't , we were sold a lie.
Tony Blair was eager to please his best buddy George and dragged our country unwillingly into the Iraq war , a war that was planned and executed by America with its puppy (us) there for political support.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

While I agree open borders isn't a great idea and am glad we in the UK are not part of that agreement I don't believe you can blame the many for the actions of the few , we are obligated to help those who's homes / countries we have helped destroy.

I have to disagree with you there, I have seen very little of women and

children in the many pictures of fleeing? refugees. I see women and

children in the rubble of those war torn areas.

The refugee/immigrants pictured in Europe are invariably fit young

and belligerent men

We are at war with radical Islam , they don't have the technology we posses so these kind of low tech attacks are to be expected , that's not excusing them but we must acknowledge they will happen in the course of this war.

Wouldn't that be reason for being more careful on who is allowed into

a country? The *war* is being brought into the homeland.....

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I'm not saying we should take all refugees or economic migrants but we do have to help those from the countries we have effected , I think asylum should mean we give them a place of safety until the time it is safe for them to return.

Sadly we like to spend much on war and little on reparation , it is our duty to put right what we have broken.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Everything that is happening today is the fault of politicians, and not the people who live in the West. Two of the three things the world would be a better place without, politicians and Islam. The third being lawyers.

Agreed.

I have said all along the only reason the ((bankers)) are not calling the US on our so called debt is our military. These politicians will try to breath in their oxygen as long as we allow them to.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Not a single word about the drivers appearance, however SOME members are already on the fringe against Islam. Again. Or continually, whatever.

Guys, if you think about that, aren't you at least a little bit ashamed about your prejudice? Because it is cringeworthy, it really is.

-- For example: 2013, there was an arson attack on barracks in Germany. The suspects? Anti-war-activists.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

It is not prejudice. It is making a guess based on statiscal likelihood, which by definition cannot be termed as prejudicial. It's a common misuse of The term.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

You're showing your ignorance meow.

The middle-east still has the internet, cell phones, electricity etc..

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Not a single word about the drivers appearance, however SOME members are already on the fringe against Islam. Again. Or continually, whatever.

Guys, if you think about that, aren't you at least a little bit ashamed about your prejudice? Because it is cringeworthy, it really is.

-- For example: 2013, there was an arson attack on barracks in Germany. The suspects? Anti-war-activists.

In Kekistan correlation equals causation.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

www.express.co.uk...

London and France have both been hit by vehicle-ramming terror attacks in the past 18 months.

France were sickened by a third massacre in 18 months when a truck driver mowed down night-time revellers celebrating Bastille Day on the seafront in Nice.

In March, four people were killed after 52-year-old Khalid Masood drove his car into people walking along the pavement on London's Westminster Bridge.
The city was again hit by terror on London Bridge, when ISIS terrorists killed several people after it drove a lorry into pedestrians before going on a knife rampage in Borough Market.
It comes after an 18-year-old with a history of psychological problems was arrested on Saturday at the Eiffel Tower after brandishing a knife and shouting "Allahu Akbar" (God is Greatest).

If you hear hoofbeats, expect horses, not zebras. This has Radical Islam written all over it.
edit on 9-8-2017 by DAVID64 because: forgot to add the link

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
We are not obligated to help any of them. In Ireland we also receive refugees but our country is not over there bombing them to kingdom come.

Many of the refugees crossing into the boarders are not coming from Syria either, they are just coming from poor countries.

The technology you are now using to even write replys on this thread, fuels mass killings an poverty in Africa, millions living in a disgusting way, we do not help them, there is no refugee crisis mentioned in Africa.

Rwandans, we never got millions of Rwandans when they all butchered each other an countless were left living in tents.

I am sorry but you cannot have people coming to live in a country that lives in 2017 while there mindset is stuck in 1517 it will never work, it hasn't worked, it will continue to not work. a reply to: gortex

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join