It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters Won’t Rule Out All-Black Party

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: TexasTruth

TexasTruth?

How in the world does Sheila Jackson Lee get elected out of the 5th Ward of Houston Texas? Same difference. And Lee makes Waters look like a rocket scientist.

Truth!

Can't get the sparkling pink cowboy hat out of my head when I hear her name mentioned. It was pink wasn't it?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
An all-Black party would split the Democrat vote giving the Republicans a permanent edge.
Ain't gonna happen.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

How many "drops" of this or that blood you have doesn't matter. It's what you look like that counts most.

This is really stupid and divisive at its deepest levels. White have long been forced to oust our own that do this stuff, but Mad Max is the new hero of the Democrat party. What does that tell you?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think Maxine is taking professional trolling lessons.

Nope, her stupidity is raw, ungroomed talent. No training necessary.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It was pink, but she's got several of them, one is leopard print.

Tune in KTRH in the a.m., Michael T. Berry will tell ya' all about it. Utterly hilarious.

One of my favorite quotes from Lee:

As is normally the case, a very confused Sheila Jackson Lee took to the House floor and stated that the continuing resolution situation was martial law. “We have martial law. What that means – and my colleagues know what it means – is that you can put a bill on in just minutes.”

www.dumbocratquotes.com...

What's a bit odd to me is that both Lee and Waters seem to get just a bit worse as the years go by. As a result, the longer they're in office, the more they start to sound like my all time very favorite politician, Presidential Candidate from Houston. Lee L. Mercer Jr.

Unfortunately, Mercer's campaign web site has been hijacked; I can't find it or get redirected to some wacky site. (be careful), but you can find quotes and quips from his 2008 Campaign web site at:

www.agonybooth.com...

Some of my favorites from his article "why he's running for President":

30. To Prove my Presidential Campaign Committee joined my me [sic] in my Presidential Campaign and Eye Spy Community- Military Intelligence Business and Commerce Intelligence, my board and staff and me saved the lives of every person alive at this future time.

56. To Prove Jeb Bush is all in my house with disease.

14. To prove I have developed a crime prevention program and a city warfare program in Business and Commerce Intelligence to solve the Crime War, Drug War, The Fifty Years War, the Iran War and any other war that might come about in the world in the future National and International.

Also kinda reminds me of Pelosi these days, she's definitely up with the Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence Business and Commerce Intelligence, all three.

I was so bored at work in 2010, I tried to memorize his entire platform just so I could start to talk and write like he does. It is rather inspirational.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: mobiusmale

Where's the All White Party, the All Hispanic Party, The all Asian Party, The All Awesome Party, The All Ginger Party, The All left-handed Transgender Handicapable Albino With Psychic Powers Kind Of Like X-Men But Still Different Party?

Well if you believe the Hotep Hustler and SJWs the Republican Party is the all white party.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I have only one thing to say to Maxine Waters and to people like her.....
Pick My Cotton.... Stop talking and get out in the field and start picking

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Maxine waters is the bafoon of the DNC..

She is their Louis gomert....

She is only the star of the dnc to conservative media..

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No it has always been based on one drop of "black blood". It was just that some were able to pass and pretend like they weren't..

If it were ever discovered you had black ancestry. You were considered black and unable to marry white women , exc..

That has about as much science as "what they vaguely look like"..

But was/is still the way it is thought of..

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

What is the racial percentages of those who identify as republicans??

86% White to the democrats 57%.

www.people-press.org...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

She knows exactly what they want to hear, and she's willing to say it. Doesn't matter if somebody in Iowa thinks she's batsnip crazy, her district doesn't.

That's it, in a nutshell, right there!

She's not going to give any sort of a damn about my opinion while in Congress, nor should she, frankly. She stays employed by pandering to her base. Just like all the others do.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The last thing this country needs is an all black political party. That is not a smart idea at all, and she knows it. That would just polarize things worst than they already are.

We need to bring people together in this country based on shared humanity not separate them anymore

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

It's not only racist to have an all black party but it's also racist to suggest most blacks would continue to vote with a hive mindset and remain or move democrat.

In reality, more and more blacks as they become successful, make more, start businesses, etc, realize the lies of the left and realize how important more conservative ideals are for a better business environment and to keep more of their hard earned money.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Good, good. Been time for black people to form their own party or eight, this is what I'm talking about!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Wow

After black people fully participate in politics, she said, “then you can raise that kind of question–whether we are strong enough to talk about organizing another party.”

So now maxine gets thrown into the heap with the other race dividers?
What she is advocating is no different than what david duke does.
She is infectious human waste.

exactly, if she creates an all black party and it is deemed to be legal then you can be sure that an all white party will very quickly follow, and since blacks are only about 13% of the population I`m pretty sure an all white will prevail in every election. the irony of this is that the parents and grandparents of these people who are now advocating racial diversity suffered and fought for desegregation and racial equality and now their children and grandchildren are fighting to undo everything their parents and grandparents suffered and fought for.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Well, right now White people have the influence ... so time for an all white party?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You are correct. Another moron in an inner city dump (Houston is a hell hole) elected. If you feel the need to look at another idiot from Texas look up John Wiley Price out of Dallas. He has pulled some astonishing crap and escaped it all.
Wasn't Jesse Jackson Jr. elected from prison? I'll have to look that up but I'm pretty sure.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

The identity politics practiced by the Dems is one thing, but to splinter off a political party dedicated only to the interests of a visible minority is divisive in the extreme.

Is *Racist*

Of course, for myriad reasons, this will never happen - and Maxine Waters knows it. She just did not have the nerve to answer the question honestly, and tell this radio audience that the question from the show's host was inappropriate...and to suggest a race-based political party might be a good idea, is just plain wrong.

Is just plain *Racist*

But then ...... only a white person can be *Racist*

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Personally, I would love it if Maxine Waters or anyone would set up a third party of ANY type, including an 'all black' party, if that is even possible.

The more political parties, the merrier! More choice!

Other than that, I cannot stand Maxine Waters, or her politics.

But GO go go with any non-Democrat, non-Republican third party bid!

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Waters then suggested that when black people are “strong enough” they may branch out into their own party.

Awesome!! So we can get back to the good old days of Blacks vs Whites.

This is progress people!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing that is consistent with racism is stupidity, Race baiters like Maxine Waters only re affirms this.

edit on 42831America/ChicagoThu, 10 Aug 2017 13:42:38 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join