It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters Won’t Rule Out All-Black Party

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The Impeach 45 lady proved once more that she should never be taken seriously...

California Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters wouldn’t rule out the concept of an all-black political party when asked about it on Monday. Waters joined “The Breakfast Club” radio show on Monday morning and was asked if it was time for black people to form their own political party.

“No, not at this point,” Waters said. “You have to show that you’re willing and you’re able to put the numbers together and exercise your influence.”

“We still are not voting our influence yet,” she continued. “What we should do is organize our power, exercise our power, particularly in the Democratic Party because that’s where most of us are.”

Waters then suggested that when black people are “strong enough” they may branch out into their own party.

After black people fully participate in politics, she said, “then you can raise that kind of question–whether we are strong enough to talk about organizing another party.”

Waters panders to Radio Sbow Host

Aside from the obvious problems associated with creating an "all Black" political party - would Obama have been excluded from this Party because his mother is Caucasian? The identity politics practiced by the Dems is one thing, but to splinter off a political party dedicated only to the interests of a visible minority is divisive in the extreme.

If this ever did happen, and African Americans decided to embrace the movement by way of the voting booth, the Republicans would never lose another election (because the Democrats would have cleaved off one of their largest voting blocks).

Of course, for myriad reasons, this will never happen - and Maxine Waters knows it. She just did not have the nerve to answer the question honestly, and tell this radio audience that the question from the show's host was inappropriate...and to suggest a race-based political party might be a good idea, is just plain wrong.

But then, why should we expect Waters to suddenly start speaking sensibly...she is enjoying her newfound notoriety far too much!

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the future Speaker of the House if the Democrats win! Let's keep up with the campaign material Mad Maxine.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think Maxine is taking professional trolling lessons.

And not quite "passing".

(get it? get it?)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
How in gods name does this human get elected?? Each side has their fair share of idiots, but this one makes everyone in the room a little dumber everytime that mouth opens.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

How does "not at this point" not rule out an all black party???

If someone says "hey do you want to buy a new car??"

And you say "not at this point."

Isn't that ruling out buying a new car???

This seems like propaganda for those who never took a debate class in highschool to know what a logical fallacy is...

Waters says some dumb stuff and ANY party that only includes 13% of the population is doomed to obscurity..

On your obama comment and I agree with you.. and why there will NEVER be a race war.. as Americans we are mutts to the tenth power..

America just cannot seem to lose the "one drop of black blood and your black" pre civil war logic...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Wow

After black people fully participate in politics, she said, “then you can raise that kind of question–whether we are strong enough to talk about organizing another party.”

So now maxine gets thrown into the heap with the other race dividers?
What she is advocating is no different than what david duke does.
She is infectious human waste.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So,

"at what point" would it matter ?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

There's a reason they call her the Poverty Pimp. In 2015 California had over 34% of the nations welfare recipients with only 12% of the population. She represents the 43rd district of California, encompassing Inglewood/Compton which has one of the highest unemployment and welfare rates in the country.

They gotta keep Mad Max in office if they wanna keep getting their free gibsmedats.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
That Maxine Waters sounds like a racist to me.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
How in gods name does this human get elected?? Each side has their fair share of idiots, but this one makes everyone in the room a little dumber everytime that mouth opens.

Because her district has a high school graduation rate well below the national average, double digit unemployment, and a median household income rate that falls just under the "low income" level.

She knows exactly what they want to hear, and she's willing to say it. Doesn't matter if somebody in Iowa thinks she's batsnip crazy, her district doesn't.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I think she just ruled that out.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
We already have a black party, it is called the Democrat party. 95% of blacks vote Democrat. The reason the black agenda is never addressed is because Democrats know that regardless of what they do or don't do, they will get 95% of the black vote. This is why LBGT, Illegal Immigrants, Abortion, and other issues that are diametrically opposed to what blacks supposedly support take precedence in the Democrat party.

Democrats drag these minstrels like Maxine out to use racism and victimology to deflect from the policy failures and their effect on the black community at large.

Maxine along with a lot of her brethren are nothing but bojangling race hustlers. The Democrat party uses these buffoons to corral the black vote. Their reward is riches. This is the long con/hustle. You get your people to vote for us and we will ensure you are wealthy. Maxine is the worst kind of house slave. No one in her enslaved community stops to ask how Maxine can afford to live in a $4.5 million home on her modest congressional salary (that isn't even in her own district)?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I agree. Let's have an all White party as well. Can you imagine the reaction if some politician didn't rule that one out when asked. How to commit political suicide 101. Hopefully it will be for this most stupid of female politicians.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If we continue counting everyone with one drop of African blood "black" . Then there could absolutely be a day when there is enough people to make up a voting block..

I seriously doubt we do...

My personal guess is that we continue to mix to the point we can no longer separate people by that criteria.

The same as with the European countries swapping from being distinct "races" to all being lumped into the white basket..

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What waters ACTUALLY said is ...

"We can't even get the majority of black people to vote.. let alone form a new political party.."

Which doesn't even resemble "waters doesn't rule out an all black party.."

It is propaganda for stupid people who will believe anything..

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Where's the All White Party, the All Hispanic Party, The all Asian Party, The All Awesome Party, The All Ginger Party, The All left-handed Transgender Handicapable Albino With Psychic Powers Kind Of Like X-Men But Still Different Party?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Where's the All White Party, the All Hispanic Party, The all Asian Party, The All Awesome Party, The All Ginger Party, The All left-handed Transgender Handicapable Albino With Psychic Powers Kind Of Like X-Men But Still Different Party?

And still no Heathen Cat Haters Club Party.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And still no Heathen Cat Haters Club Party.

If you won't self-identify as a single race group in order to exclude all other races, then you must be considered a racist and not be allowed to play.

This is straight from the leader of the Old Fat Balding Geezer Party.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

TexasTruth?

How in the world does Sheila Jackson Lee get elected out of the 5th Ward of Houston Texas? Same difference. And Lee makes Waters look like a rocket scientist.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I guess I'm really confused, but I've always believed the Democrat party WAS the party for black people. I guess the problem is that with identity politics and the Democrat party being the party for both Black and Hispanic people, its becoming difficult for black people to ensure they have a dominant voice in the party?

Being an independent I don't have any influence and instead of getting free stuff..........I just get the bill. Maybe I should form my own political party.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join