It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats evryones point of view on children being taken from parents on flimsy excuses?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
ok im going to elaborate more here so here goes, sorry if its too much info.

I am a mother of 7 children, i had a very corrupt social worker whom i suspect had a 'brown envelope' job if you get my meaning. My ex was very abusive due to his upbringing, yet social services allowed them to have my 2 eldest.

The grand parents then stopped me seeing my kids as a way of punishing me for not putting up and shutting up with my exes drug problems and violence, so to speak. Again i believe the sw had a back hand payment off the very very rich grand parents.
Then they put my other son (not my exes) with his cousin who could not have more children of her own and my other daughter (his full sibling) with my mother and step father despite my step father having his own children taken off him and placed into care in the 80s, my mom going to a special school and there being a long history of childhood sexual abuse being in that house hold.

I have seen on the net that social services take children from such backgrounds under the false guise of protection to use them ad test subjects, what are your thoughts on this? Desperate mom, any input greatly appreciated x
edit on Mon Aug 7 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: copy pasted from several posts below.....

edit on Mon Aug 7 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: added paragraphs

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gemrengem

My response...try to touch or effect my child in any way without my wife and my acquiescence..and prepare to meet your maker.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
You know in the cold war days, we were told that the Russians took children away from their parents and were made into good little communist drones... Look who's doing it now.

OK........ you got me..... sucker punch. I'm off to get some ice water.
edit on 7-8-2017 by Plotus because: fooled

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

My response...try to touch or effect my child in any way without my wife and my acquiescence..and prepare to meet your maker.

I'm just going to use this same response.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Amen

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Food for thought: The US and Canadian govts routinely took children from Native American/First Nations families on flimsy "child protection" claims. And Australia had a program from the early 1900s until the late 1960s (and possibly longer) where they did that to Aboriginal children. The Australian atrocity is collectively called the "Stolen Generations", and the Australian govt's purpose was literally to "Breed out the Black/Colour".

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: gemrengem
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.
ok im going to elaborate more here so here goes, sorry if its too much info. I am a mother of 7 children, i had a very corrupt social worker whom i suspect had a 'brown envelope' job if you get my meaning. My ex was very abusive due to his upbringing, yet social services allowed them to have my 2 eldest. The grand parents then stopped me seeing my kids as a way of punishing me for not putting up and shutting up with my exes drug problems and violence, so to speak. Again i believe the sw had a back hand payment off the very very rich grand parents. Then they put my other son (not my exes) with his cousin who could not have more children of her own and my other daughter (his full sibling) with my mother and step father despite my step father having his own children taken off him and placed into care in the 80s, my mom going to a special school and there being a long history of childhood sexual abuse being in that house hold. I have seen on the net that social services take children from such backgrounds under the false guise of protection to use them ad test subjects, what are your thoughts on this? Desperate mom, any input greatly appreciated x

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

whats evryones point of view on children being taken from parents on flimsy excuses?

They sell babies. They call it Adoption...

The range for an adoption agency adoption is from $5,000 to $40,000+, with almost 60% falling within $10,000 – $30,000, and the average being around $28,000. Some adoption agencies have a sliding fee scale where adoption costs are based on your income.

Source

edit on 7-8-2017 by intrptr because: added search result

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Sigh...I feel for you, your pain as well...dont do this on the web...

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Augustus has to eat.

Totally justified.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Hmmm, I'm not really sure what to tell you. It would probably be much better to talk to a lawyer about this, especially if you can document any of the abusive things. Perhaps requesting a new social worker can help, too.

Also, you can just edit your original post by clicking the "Edit" link at the top of the post (in between the "Link" and "Quote"). Then just copy & paste your message into it.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Im really struggling with this whole efit thing, im in uk on a samsung tablet not pc and im really struggling to use it xa reply to: enlightenedservant

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Sigh...I feel for you, your pain as well...dont do this on the web...
sorry for telling the whole story, im just going out my tiny mi d with all the conspiracies on the web about goverments doing this # x

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

On the editing, check your intro post or messages (white mail icon in upper corner. I tried showing it there
)

On topic, definitely practice keeping track of the events that have and take place. Try not to think about everything at once, it will be easier to handle it in steps. Don't forget to be kind and look after yourself too.

Idk about your social services in your area.Getting another social services worker may be a good idea.If you still suspect corruption, you may have better luck with a worker from a neighbouring district.I would try getting the other opinions without mentioning that part at first.(because of bias)

There may be advocates or lawyers that may help too, try and network with people from non profits (in family counseling) in your area to see what is available.

edit on 7-8-2017 by dffrntkndfnml because: On topic edit

edit on 7-8-2017 by dffrntkndfnml because: Added some more thoughts

edit on 7-8-2017 by dffrntkndfnml because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Well, my niece's mother is a methed up prostitute. I tried and tried to get custody of her and her brothers for years. Florida said that if they took kids away from every methed up prostitute there would be no more parents left. Which nearly sent me into a rage in their office. So, i guess they are pretty selective about who's kids they want.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Why are you the mother of seven children? Honest question.
edit on 7-8-2017 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Well ypu know what they say... if you cant keep it in the pants....

7 kids with an abusive man and youre making excuses about his upbringing... shake your head... you just created 7 morw like him.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

What do you do for a living?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

What your up against is a couple of things.

it seems there is some truth about the birth certificate making the child 'property' in which the state has an ownership stake because they own the birth certificate.

See the quote at the end of this.

When parents sign birth certificates, which it seems, is owned by the state, the nation or Westminster City, whichever, it gives the state a stake of ownership in the child. They only need a 1% stake to be able to take a child.

When you register something, you in one instance, surrender ownership, at least to some degree, and, your accept their jurisdiction and you also accept slave status. ...you did do as your told didn't you?

None of this is your fault, you were never told. The states ownership, or part ownership, is all the state needs to take your kids from you.

You are right about, the corruption in child services. From what I have read it seems that it is just one big criminal enterprise and not only in the US but also in Britain also I gather. Eg, allegedly, one lady was the legal custodian of 40 kids or something of that order. She may also have been a mere holding pen for kids destined for horrible futures.

Least you can gain comfort from knowing that you are simply on the end of the line as mere fodder for the crims.

Sadly, I am unable to offer you ideas on where you go from here because as I see it if:

you played the brown envelope game they could take more or all of your kids off you.
you learn more and decide to fight, the same result of worse may occur.

if you could study the system, the laws that govern it, and learn how it works, and then you could use those laws and that system to your advantage, or, use it to fight back it against the system in the courts.

This would be my preferred path if it were me facing these choices.

Col Edward House on Registering biological property.

Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property (that's you and your children) in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging.

By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattels (property) and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions.

Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading (Birth Certificate ) to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges.

This will inevitably reap us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call Social Insurance". Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office (presidency) of our dummy corporation (USA) to foment this plan against America.

Colonel Edward [Mandel] House in a private meeting with Woodrow Wilson - (US President 1913 - 1921)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Never mind.
edit on 882017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join