It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT’S OFFICIAL: Trump starts his own NEWS show featuring Kaleigh McEnany

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
Awesome. Now Trump can have his personal fake news show. Don't you just love the billionaire class?

Maybe he can finally get some of that "respect" he so craves ... LOL ... imagine Trump as Rodney Dangerfield.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Awesome. Now Trump can have his personal fake news show. Don't you just love the billionaire class?

Maybe he can finally get some of that "respect" he so craves ... LOL ... imagine Trump as Rodney Dangerfield.

I support Trump, but come on, he is no Rodney Dangerfield.

Dangerfield is a legend!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AboveBoard

Did you see how divers hooked a drugged northern pike on putins line for the video? Hillarious.

No! Lies!! All lies!!! Putin is the strongest, most handsome, most shirtless and sunglassed, most awesome President / Prime Minister / President of all time!!!! All women love him - how can we not??????

*dreamy sigh* I will not hear a word against this man...

Wait...what happened??? I was watching the RT video and then...wow...

State run propaganda is POWERFUL!

Gotta admit that was a funny post. I lol'ed. I just wish you weren't so extremely left. *sigh*.

Eta- Yeah. State ran media is no good. Neither is the MSM lefty media. Hollywood sucks too. We're screwed I guess. Get your bug out bags ready peeps!

Well, at least you can still laugh at my jokes, even though I am "so extremely left." I thank you for your compliment.
All this Trump TV just plays into a real nightmare I had about Trump. I posted it way back in January of 2016 HERE.

So Imma just gonna say that I HOPE I am not a prophet! lol! Though I guess some part of me knew that he would win back that far. Yikes.

Thank you for the laughter...it is most appreciated! Sorry...I got sidetracked into visions of doom...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
--can't individuals hate both media aspects-- All media aspects.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: bknapple32
Like- How do Trump supporters view this? More of the ' anything he does is fine with me. Trigger those libs!'

Cause --- do any of you realize, all that is happening now is precedent for the next guy. You WILL lose an election at some point .

I wonder what any of you would have said if Obama launched the "Real news network" while in office, or hell, even out of office

You sir, make me smile. It's almost like you don't realize what the Trump opposers are doing and yet you clap and cheer for them, but raise an eyebrow over this. I'm not sure if I should be frightened, or just sad for you.

Im really not sure what you are even attacking me on.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Dangerfield is a legend!

Guy takes a sht in a gold plated toilet.... I love when people are supportive of the guy pretending to be a common man.

As for Dangerfield. We agree. Trump is no Dangerfield. Speaking of classic comics, I wonder what George Carlin would think about this mess. Probably something close to

"You're allllllllllfcking nuts. You guys fight over someone who would sell their soul to the devil himself, or the guy who already sold his soul to the devil himself, who shts in gold toilets."

The fact we - the people- fight over this ... is GD asinine to me
edit on 8-8-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Dangerfield is a legend!

Another agreement.

Scary trend.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I'm curious as to how many people will actually fall for this. It's scary to think that not only do we have biased MSM networks with their own agendas, but now to have a truly state-run media source akin to DPRK is absolutely terrifying.

I can't help but believe that the internet has a role in this. There was a time when the facts were easily distinguishable in the news, but now any idiot with a YouTube channel can promote his nonsense as a "documentary", and you wind up with a confused and misinformed populace easily susceptible to things like Trump's "real news". Maybe we need a true reset after all...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Billionaire class is more appropriate to CNN owners. Considering Nick at Night reruns is rated higher in viewing than CNN, they have lost the war against Trump.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Why am I thinking this is playing out like a Batman movie?

Actually, it's playing out exactly like the Lego movie!

"President Business" with his own news channel, and yes, Batman was there too!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
No government money used in starting this....so state run news is bullshat. After what this woman endured over at Certainly Not News during the election cycle she deserves some gravy. And keep in mind....no state money was used to do this. All cash came from Trumps pocket. So if you have the cash...you too can start your own news organization. And it's perfectly legal. I give it three weeks and Kayleigh's ratings will surpass CNN. I mean if it wasn't for the airports & doctors offices...no one would be tuning in CNN....So those of you that lean left......break out that cash and compete because CNN sure could use the help. Who does CNN have to blame for them tanking in all aspects of their news broadcasts.....CNN. Not Donald Trump.
edit on 9-8-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Triggered by a minute and a half video. It's actually a privately funded and not "state run" and Obama did much worse with tax payer money, but you wouldn't care.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
How is this any more "state sponnsered" news than the Weekly Radio Address of the President. Just a new medium for our ever changing times.

Who listens to the radio any more? We are now a YouTube culture.

edit on 9-8-2017 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2017 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
fox news is screwed.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Cause --- do any of you realize, all that is happening now is precedent for the next guy. You WILL lose an election at some point .
Maybe you libs should have realized that before you encouraged the MSM to post non stop anti Trump news even if it's fake. Had you demanded actual integrity rather than loving the fact you got to hear what you wanted to hear true or not maybe this wouldn't be happening.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sacreligion
I'm curious as to how many people will actually fall for this. It's scary to think that not only do we have biased MSM networks with their own agendas, but now to have a truly state-run media source akin to DPRK is absolutely terrifying.

I can't help but believe that the internet has a role in this. There was a time when the facts were easily distinguishable in the news, but now any idiot with a YouTube channel can promote his nonsense as a "documentary", and you wind up with a confused and misinformed populace easily susceptible to things like Trump's "real news". Maybe we need a true reset after all...

Be afraid

Be very afraid

(especially if you are the "easily led" kind)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Unlike state ran news anybody who can come up with facts can shoot the news down. I would say they have a good plan to start with. Unfiltered news that anyone can watch.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We've had state run media for decades. Hiw many people fell fir that and continue to. It's called the mainstream media. Which has proven to be far more dangerous than a minute of a half of this low budget so called news. How many of you paid attention to what Obama has done and shrugged their shoulders. Unaware and compliant.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
Triggered by a minute and a half video. It's actually a privately funded and not "state run" and Obama did much worse with tax payer money, but you wouldn't care.

Yes I made the comment several pages ago and none of the people against this responded.

But in effect, because this is not state financed (unlike left leaning outlets like NPR and PBS which they have no problem with) what they are actually doing is calling for censorship of anyone related to Trump or friends with him or part of his team.

Now they don't have a problem with CNN or any other MSM outlet blatantly being friends or having connections to the last white house, and operating as a mouth piece for them.

But in this case, these people should not be allowed to spend their private money to even have a podcast. In fact, I am sure they would rather they not be allowed to talk at all.

But once more, some on the left show that the only way they can win an argument is to censor andd silence the opposition.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Absolutely and look no further than Wikileaks and the recent Mediamatters memo that leaked. They've been trying to silence conservative media for years and this has been spearheaded by the Obama administration whom simultaneously made state run propaganda legal and acted on it with taxpayer money. These people whining about Trump are known as the "unaware and compliant" to the people they support and rightfully so.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join