It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT’S OFFICIAL: Trump starts his own NEWS show featuring Kaleigh McEnany

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: bknapple32

Balance is a wonderful thing. If reporting was honest, we wouldnt need this.

The fact you "NEED" 'real news' from the guy you voted for and not people you disagree with speaks volumes

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

No it's not a weekly newsletter.
It's a conservative news broadcast with trump stumpers filling the "cast" of "journalists".
The stations owner Sinclair Broadcasting insists that certain conservative view shows be show three times a day three days a week.
There was one guy I remember from last summer Bryan E. Can't remember his last name. Middle aged slightly pudgey round faced guy. Dark thinning hair. Geez what is his name.
Well anyway he was good at towing the trump narrative on the stump all last summer and his show is one they are forced to broadcast.
Not only that but they will supply the news they want broadcast and will actually have a say in what local news anchors are saying. Your local news broadcasters.
billmoyers.com...

While Sinclair’s television stations each produce their own local newscasts, they mix this coverage with reports and commentary produced by the company’s Washington bureau. For the last eight years, these had a distinctly anti-Obama bent — and are now markedly pro-Trump. For awhile, Fox was considering buying Tribune. The Sinclair acquisition is a different beast, but one that many worry could create an enormous new conservative network with local affiliates nationwide

From another more recent article at
www.usnews.com...

8, 2017, at 10:45 a.m.

Sinclair Broadcast Group, the conservative syndicate that is the nation's largest television broadcaster, will soon reach three-quarters of American households. That massive expansion, as Politico reported on Sunday, was made possible thanks to Ajit Pai, who President Donald Trump appointed to chair the Federal Communications Commission just two days after taking office

Given Sinclair's unusually favorable coverage of Trump during the campaign, it's easy to assume this is a quid pro quo, more evidence of the corruption and grift that drives the Trump administration. And it may well be that. But using the FCC to advance political goals has been a bipartisan tradition in the modern White House. What should alarm Americans more is neither Trump's use of a regulatory agency as a political tool, nor the immediate impact of Sinclair's expansion. No, the biggest worry here is the way the move will shape the American media landscape in the long term, especially once Republicans are out of power.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

The fact you "NEED" 'real news' from the guy you voted for and not people you disagree with speaks volumes

Or alternatively, the fact you need fake news from the people who disagree with the person you didn't vote for speaks volumes.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Oh my.
So one guys view vs many opinions gives you a clearer picture of the world?
You believe that?
Or you're just so in love with trump you can't see straight.

Would you welcome him into the royal family?
Would they welcome him?
Remember how they treated Diana before you answer.
edit on 882017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

Oh my.
So one guys view vs many opinions gives you a clearer picture of the world?
You believe that?
Or you're just so in love with trump you can't see straight.

Would you welcome him into the royal family?
Would they welcome him?
Remember how they treated Diana before you answer.

I actually think the show is a bit of a joke and not worth listening to - much like the MSM, or past Whitehouse PR efforts.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Did the MSM cover any of this?

No?

There is a need to have this covered. I know its not a hit like: Russia, Trump, Possible collusion....but hey

Its kind of what we elected him for, and the MSM wont report it.

So yes, a need. MSM COULD fill the need and do their job, if they even remember how. Here is a hint for them: its not entertainment or weaponized politics.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

It's an emotional "security blanket" for their cognitive dissonance.

Psychologists MUST be having a fascinating time studying Trump supporters...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Silly don't you see that Trump or Hillary, they both would be beating back the corrupt system they'd have to operate in. Trump is just trying to do an end run around the Deep State. I don't think he'll be successful since most people aren't discriminating enough to know when the media is lying to them. Deep State always ensures they have the upper hand by embracing evil ways. Thought you'd know that already.
edit on 8-8-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This is a clever way to hire people to move into place when the Trump consortium buys CNN from AT&T after the Administration approves the merger with cavetes. They will have staff from top to bottom including talent to move into place after firing everyone at CNN.

Over the next few months they should be adding talent, staff and expanding the offerings available.

It also helps that CNN is on so many business networks and air ports already.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Apparently Sinclair Broadcasting is providing local news casters with a prepared statement from its Washington bureau that must be included in their nightly news.
So it will be fearless leader on millions of tv screens.
Soon his face will be on every electronic billboard or giant tv screens on the side of buildings like something out of a sci-fi movie.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Apparently Sinclair Broadcasting is providing local news casters with a prepared statement from its Washington bureau that must be included in their nightly news.
Soon his face will be on every electronic billboard or giant tv screens on the side of buildings like something out of a sci-fi movie.

You guys have proven well at making predictions.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I don't think he'll be successful since most people aren't discriminating enough to know when the media is lying to them

I've come to realize that people seldom include themselves in these types of statements. It's always the other guys.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

What are you talking about?
Cryptic doesn't play with me.

Or is that just another quip with nothing to back it up but arrogance?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

What are you talking about?
Cryptic doesn't play with me.

Or is that just another quip with nothing to back it up but arrogance?

It was a round about and sarcastic way of saying your predictions have never come true, and they likely won't. In that way they are nothing more than ignorant fear-mongering.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Be afraid.

Be very afraid !!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Like- How do Trump supporters view this? More of the ' anything he does is fine with me. Trigger those libs!'

Cause --- do any of you realize, all that is happening now is precedent for the next guy. You WILL lose an election at some point .

I wonder what any of you would have said if Obama launched the "Real news network" while in office, or hell, even out of office

You sir, make me smile. It's almost like you don't realize what the Trump opposers are doing and yet you clap and cheer for them, but raise an eyebrow over this. I'm not sure if I should be frightened, or just sad for you.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Isn't that what a business does? The owner sets the agenda and direction the business will take. If employees don't like it they leave and if customers don't like it they leave also. If this is a failed business plan it will be obvious with time.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Is this any different that what the MSM did for Obama for the last 8 years??

Or any different from the last presidents having weekly addresses or issuing talking points from the administration through their own media outlets?

What's the big fuss??

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
Is this any different that what the MSM did for Obama for the last 8 years??

Or any different from the last presidents having weekly addresses or issuing talking points from the administration through their own media outlets?

What's the big fuss??

They are afraid.

They are very afraid !!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Awesome. Now Trump can have his personal fake news show. Don't you just love the billionaire class?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join