It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Dream...It Gets Weird...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Well, okay. This was an actual dream I had last night, though I must say some bits are lost to my memory. Here goes:

Trump was the elected leader, and it was several years after the election. Something bad had happened on the surface of the earth, at least where I was, and everyone lived underground inside mountains or in structures of mud/adobe that had extremely thick walls. There wasn't much daylight "down below." It was fairly normal looking though, if you imagined being inside an earthy mall all the time. You could get outside, but you didn't want to stay outside, and I don't know why other than the heat was bad and NOTHING was growing there. It didn't seem like radiation, just a barren, dusty landscape of NOTHING. No water, no life.

So we lived in cities made of tunnels and scooped-out mountains which looked like underground malls and hobbit holes and we walked or took some form of mass transit everywhere. There was a subway system. I remember walking down a narrow arched walk with neon signs of shops and other people going about their business. Everything was small - efficiency sized, as space was at a premium.

Apparently, however, I said or did something to get myself labeled as "subversive," perhaps through all the intense monitoring we all went through (no privacy) from cameras and surveillance equipment. Trump was ever watchful for ANY bad comment or dissent and leaped on it immediately with no mercy. I was grabbed and brought in for questioning, which turned into "reconditioning" or something like that. It was weird. They put me in a saffron colored jumpsuit, kind of a cross between nursing scrubs and a prison outfit. They surrounded me and held me down, barking questions at me and generally confusing the heck out of me, and eventually a needle went into my arm.

I woke up standing outside the mountainous compound. Others had been there, apparently, or something had because I noticed some dried fecal matter was scattered on the ground (not mine, btw) and a LOT of time had passed. I noticed that new structural vents had been carved out from the ground. I was standing on top of someone's house or business but they were so far underground all I saw were the vents. It was not a healthy or happy place, being outside. I had no idea what had happened to me in the last, what, months?

I remember seeing another "subversive" with long blond dreadlocks wearing the same outfit (saffron) running like a crazy person, yelling that he had to get inside. His teeth were messed up and he looked like he had been in prison or something for a very long time. I wondered what I looked like standing there, fighting to overcome the after-effects of whatever was in the needle. I remember I needed to get inside. It was dangerous to be outside. I might die. It wasn't the air or radiation, but something about it was bad - like the sun had become too intense and our atmosphere had changed significantly, so being outside meant you'd eventually die a horrible painful death.

To my left was a niche in the mountain and I could see into it - a split from the top of it that sheared down sharply making an opening. It was a considerable distance away. There was a massive presidential portrait of Mr. Trump hanging from the top of the spilt in the mountain all the way down. It was so huge as to look like a regular sized portrait, a larger than life-size one, hanging in a room with me - that HUGE. Not joking. It had to be hundreds of feet tall. I wondered if there was glass or something or if it was outside, put there to loom over us "subversives" when we came to. I remember there being some kind of gathering place with a giant picture of him, but that was underground.

I started to run. I saw a woman went briefly out of an outside door and immediately back into another door. I headed for an entrance. Everyone treated me as if I was a crazy person, which is what people did with "saffron jumpsuit" people. They stayed out of my way, but they would have nothing to do with me. I ran back, looking for my apartment or wherever it was I called home, hoping it was still there.

I remember that this whole thing happened two times - both times, the needle hit, I blacked out, and woke up standing in the same spot after a really long time had passed. It was maddening, which was the point. I was friendless and without any credibility. No one would believe me if I told them I'd been taken like that, and they would all think I had mental illness or had done something to deserve it...

So... I guess my subconscious is not thrilled with the idea of a Trump presidency! (Not a surprise there)

Weird thing to dream...very real at the time...

I have some ideas on what the imagery could mean, other than the obvious fascist undertones. I welcome any thoughts about it (other than I should lay off late night snacking...there was no late night snacking involved!! lol!)

I was very glad to wake up.

- AB

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard
He does come across the type of guy that would be a despot. What a messed up dream.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Check the labels on your snacks. Make sure there's no MSG, that stuff can cause nightmares !!

And Trump sure qualifies as a "worst nightmare" trauma experience !!!

Neat situation, maybe an asteroid catastrophe ?

Or Iran did get a nuke afterall

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
What did you eat that gave you a nightmare about Trump being in charge. Did you get fired in your dream?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

You watched an episode of the Simpsons and had a dream about it

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing a nice tapistry dream, I call them. Take a good look at what saphron mean to you, as for the rest is looks like a way of saying what the Trump world looks like to you. Sounds like the utmost dark ages under some kind of weird dictatorship, mario brothers style.a reply to: AboveBoard

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Probably completely unrelated but I had a dream a little while back about a president. I was at some sort of event and I overheard a secret service agent say "Shall we tell the humans?". Anyway, next thing I know, i'm sat on a park bench with Obama and I tell him what I overheard and wanted to know who they were. He told me he doesn't know who they are.

That's all I can remember, it was very strange but seemed very real. Like I said, probably completely unrelated but it has stuck with me. I'm British btw and have never been to the USA.
edit on 13-1-2016 by Wide-Eyes because: missing letter

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Check the labels on your snacks. Make sure there's no MSG, that stuff can cause nightmares !!

And Trump sure qualifies as a "worst nightmare" trauma experience !!!

Neat situation, maybe an asteroid catastrophe ?

Or Iran did get a nuke afterall

I keep a shaker of MSG on my counter.

Straight up pure MSG. Works great on just about everything, and MSG being bad is all hype and propaganda.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Ah, so this is what liberals dream about

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Lay off playing FO4 for a while

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Sounds like you ate a bad batch of Chinese food while watching Maze Runner before bed.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

A lot of times everyone in our Dreams is a representation of us. It's not Trump you are afraid of, but yourself.

Perhaps your fear of Trump comes from believing he will do what you, yourself, would do in his position?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I know, but some people are actually allergic to MSG.

I'm one.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Freaky, scary dream. Helluva good story though. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Yep. It was messed up. I think my subconscious REALLY does not like him, even more than my conscious mind...

- AB

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nah - no MSG or take-out.

I don't eat that stuff. I don't think it was the worst dream I've ever had, but it was certainly CRAZY. The giant portrait hanging down the entire length of a mountain cliff kind of sums up my sense of Trump very well...

AB

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Ha ha. I guess I got "fired" from being a normal human being. And then I got "fried" on something, without my consent.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder
Thanks for sharing a nice tapistry dream, I call them. Take a good look at what saphron mean to you, as for the rest is looks like a way of saying what the Trump world looks like to you. Sounds like the utmost dark ages under some kind of weird dictatorship, mario brothers style.a reply to: AboveBoard

Saffron is the color of Tibetan monks, closely related to "prison orange" I guess, but really, it was too yellow for that. I think it was an indication that spirituality of the kind I have, which led to me being labeled a "dissident" in the dream somehow (I'm a little fuzzy on details). The dead world was a total wasteland. The "living underground" reminds me of living like ant-people - we had to belong to the "hive" and Trump was the leader of the hive-mind. It was a weird dictatorship, for sure. A less-violent, more modern version of "Brazil."

Thanks for reading!

- AB

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Probably completely unrelated but I had a dream a little while back about a president. I was at some sort of event and I overheard a secret service agent say "Shall we tell the humans?". Anyway, next thing I know, i'm sat on a park bench with Obama and I tell him what I overheard and wanted to know who they were. He told me he doesn't know who they are.

That's all I can remember, it was very strange but seemed very real. Like I said, probably completely unrelated but it has stuck with me. I'm British btw and have never been to the USA.

That would freak me out!! Yikes!!!!! There were conspiracy rumblings about one of the secret service guys being a shape-shifting alien - debunked, of course.

I imagine there is a thread on it here somewhere!

Thanks for sharing - at least the President wasn't the alien...???? lol!

- AB

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Captivating! It could be a movie.

With my tongue firmly in cheek, I feel confident in saying that quite clearly you jumped timelines or brushed up against some sort of parallel universe. Or just a glich in the matrix. Agent Smith will be along shortly with that needle.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join