It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Counsel Mueller Impanels Washington Grand Jury in Russia Probe

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: Xcathdra

Are you using the WH as your source that Trump only reviewed it?

Unless you can show me the journalist or name the source who made the claim who were present.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Like I said

The Hill‏Verified account @thehill 13m13 minutes ago

Special counsel Mueller probe expands to possible financial crimes unrelated to 2016 election: report hill.cm...

Trump-Russia probe expands to possible financial crimes: report

It is now a criminal investigation, instead of a counterintelligence investigation.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Can you take a step outside for a sec and think.... Would they lie about it?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

a reply to: TacSite18

Not mostly - it is correct.

Congress does impeach however impeachment is a political question and not a criminal one. Further reinforcing the fact congress cannot grant themselves authority reserved to another branch of government.

Who said that congress could? I didn't. You are either misunderstanding my words, or reading something into them that I never intended.

Mostly correct is mostly correct. For certain crimes you do not need a prosecutor, as you stated. That is why I said mostly correct. A police officer can make a charge, bring it to court, and get a conviction in many instances. That is why I said mostly. There are other instances where no prosecutor is required to obtain a conviction.

Thus, the mostly. I was being generous.

link   
You go Muller!

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Can you take a step outside for a sec and think.... Would they lie about it?

A valid question.

Let me ask you this then -
How many articles / reports / broadcast segments have the msm had to retract / apologize for for having the wrong info and reporting it as fact?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Psst...The Mooches financial disclosures were not "leaked"..they were publicly available documents.

Comey did not "leak" unclassified memo's he wrote...intentionally to be unclassified.

He shared them with a friend and asked him to hand it off to reporters.

Trump was already publicly discussing his dinner with Comey..so the idea that it would be classified is dumb.

It was a dinner...and if Trump thought it "classified" then he unclassified it the minute he started to blabber and tweet about it...which is of course why comey shared his well documented factual version of events.

link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Speaking of Clinton and Lynch the DOJ is refusing to release the talking points between the 2 citing "deliberative process" exemption. Clinton is not a government employee and both stated they only discussed personal issues - grand kids and gold - which come no where close to qualifying under exemption.

Who was speaking of them, except some posters trying to deflect from the OP?

Like you appear to be doing now?

Start your own thread if you want to discuss these things.

link   
This is like the last fart after a nothing burger.

link   

Im with ya. I trust the MSM as much as anyone here does. Honestly. I wait until msm all have the same info and then wait and see if smaller indpendent reporters can verify. Sans that, I HAVE To use my gut, as do you.

Fox retracted the Seth Rich fiasco. Do I think fox is nothing but fake news? No.

How many times has this white house had to "clarify" something after the fact, that would have been called an outright lie 10 years ago.
edit on 3-8-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

No, I never said some crimes dont need a prosecutor. All crimes, and whether they are prosecuted, is up to the prosecuting attorney.

A police officer doesnt issue charges. It all goes through the prosecuting attorney. Some jurisdictions, instead of the prosecutor personally prosecuting the case, use the officer in that capacity as the issuer.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Like I said

Special counsel Mueller probe expands to possible financial crimes unrelated to 2016 election: report hill.cm...

It is now a criminal investigation, instead of a counterintelligence investigation.

???

It is very clearly BOTH.

link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Fox News issued a statement on Seth Rich. Hannity never retracted his story and most recently CNN and buzzfeed got caught manipulating video that resulted in the lawsuit.

link   

originally posted by: joshysway
Here we go guys. It's really awesome experiencing history in the making. We get to say we saw most wild month in US political history. Glad to see it move in the right direction.

Yeah, I remember Nixon going down. This might even be bigger.

At least for a few years after watergate, people tried not to be traitors an crooks....

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Like I said

???

It is very clearly BOTH.

counter Intelligence investigations are different.

Criminal investigation -

A criminal investigation is launched when investigators have a good-faith basis to believe one or more penal laws may have been violated. It is an inquiry that targets a particular person (or persons in the case of concerted criminal activity).

Counter Intelligence investigation -

its existence, any attendant court process, the information gathered, the analysis of its meaning, the methods and sources of its acquisition — is classified. When the information is collected, the presumption is that it is only for the eyes of government agents responsible for protecting national security and other American interests. In fact, even within that “community” of intelligence operatives, the information is closely held — shared only on a “need to know” basis.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18

originally posted by: joshysway
Here we go guys. It's really awesome experiencing history in the making. We get to say we saw most wild month in US political history. Glad to see it move in the right direction.

Yeah, I remember Nixon going down. This might even be bigger.

At least for a few years after watergate, people tried not to be traitors an crooks....

Some people never felt an ounce of shame...

Like Trumps longtime friend and campaign advisor, Roger Stone...

ever see the Tat on his back? Can't make this stuff up..

link   

a reply to: bknapple32

Fox News issued a statement on Seth Rich. Hannity never retracted his story and most recently CNN and buzzfeed got caught manipulating video that resulted in the lawsuit.

Um Fox absolutely retracted the story. Did Hannity cover it after the retraction at all?

Literally from Fox news :

Fox News named in lawsuit by contributor over retracted Seth Rich story

link

link   

Nixon was named as an unindicted co-conspirator. Trump was cleared and not under investigation according to comey. although given his track record of lying...

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Like I said

???

It is very clearly BOTH.

counter Intelligence investigations are different.

I didn't say they were the same..I said BOTH..

Mueller is pursuing both a Counter-intelligence investigation and criminal probe where criminality has occurred.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

No, I never said some crimes dont need a prosecutor. All crimes, and whether they are prosecuted, is up to the prosecuting attorney.

A police officer doesnt issue charges. It all goes through the prosecuting attorney. Some jurisdictions, instead of the prosecutor personally prosecuting the case, use the officer in that capacity as the issuer.

Ever get pulled over for speeding in a small town? The cop takes you right to the Justice of the Peace, the fine is set or waved, you pay up or go free, and justice is done. Where was the prosecutor, the DA, or any of those folks?

No place.

So, mostly true.

What happens when you break a zoning law where I live? The zoning officer send you a letter, you pay the fine.Where was the prosecutor, the DA, or any of those folks?

No place.

So, mostly true.

Don't belabor the point. I gave you "mostly" true as a gift. I didn't call you out, like I could have. You wanted to be right more than you wanted to be right?
edit on 3-8-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join