It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Counsel Mueller Impanels Washington Grand Jury in Russia Probe

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18
a reply to: Xcathdra

This is where the rubber meets the road.

This is also where your head meets the rubber walls of your locked room.
What is the big surprise here? What is the big "AHA!!!" moment with this?
Of course there was going to be a Grand Jury impaneled ....why would anyone think there wouldn't be?
The bigger question here is - who #ing leaked this sh!t again? A Grand Jury seating by definition is supposed to be a secret.
It's really gonna be something when the Grand Jury indicts everyone....Trump, Obama, Clinton and all their goons.
And pretty much everyone knows who really broke the law here and who is getting off with a slap on the wrist.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: TacSite18

Nixon was named as an unindicted co-conspirator. Trump was cleared and not under investigation according to comey...

"cleared" is a term used at the conclusion of an investigation.

Pre-inaugriation, when Comey shared the Dossier with Trump, Comey told him "you are not personally under investigation"..

That was 9 months ago? Time matters...he never said...You will never be investigated...he never said "you have been cleared"..or "we have wrapped up this investigation" etc. etc. etc.

Holy crap...it feels like people willfully stop comprehending the basic things like WHEN and WHAT was said.
edit on 3-8-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: bknapple32

The Fox News network retracted the story. Sean Hannity and his show did not retract it and he made that difference clear.

Fox News Retracts DNC Staffer Conspiracy Story, But Hannity Keeps It Alive

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: bknapple32
Mueller drops this bomb AS SOON as Trump starts his vacay... . Effing brilliant

Yet not surprising... They are bound and determined to get rid of Trump. Since grand jury proceedings are secret we once again have another leak.

Actually, I'm not entirely convinced that Trump will be directly part of any of this, unless they can find wrongdoing in Comey's firing. In that case, that's on Trump and cannot blame anyone but him.

Anyway, if true, this is a very interesting development. This is where indictments start coming if the evidence to do so is present.

From what I have seen so far it seems most likely that Trump's businesses were used to launder Russian oligarch and mob money. I think Trump's son and son in law will be the main targets.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: TacSite18

originally posted by: joshysway
Here we go guys. It's really awesome experiencing history in the making. We get to say we saw most wild month in US political history. Glad to see it move in the right direction.

Yeah, I remember Nixon going down. This might even be bigger.

At least for a few years after watergate, people tried not to be traitors an crooks....

Some people never felt an ounce of shame...

Like Trumps longtime friend and campaign advisor, Roger Stone...

ever see the Tat on his back? Can't make this stuff up..

LOL - so Trump is going right next to him?

link   
a reply to: redtic

Hey I mean its no Mt Rushmore.. but youre on to something

Mt. Stonemore

link   

One theory I have seen is Mueller intentionally hired Democrats / clinton loyalists so when the investigation clears all parties neither side can bitch about the results.
Sounds like they want to kill their Russian/Trump baby and just call it natural crib death ...

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Trump was cleared and not under investigation according to comey. although given his track record of lying...

I don't know if Trump has been cleared, or if Comey had that power. At the time, Comey stated that Trump was not personally under investigation, that is correct. Then Trump fired Comey, and as a direct result, the DJ spun up the Mueller investigation, which has not "cleared" Trump, and in contrast, seems very interested in the President, his family, his associates, and his campaign team.
edit on 3-8-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

link   

and citations issued are turned into the PA for review and disposition.

Zoning laws have nothing to do with law enforcement. Just as law enforcement cant enforce R code violations.

You gave me nothing but wrong information. I have 15 years of experience as a cop in 2 states. Whats your background on the topic.

link   

Like I said

The Hill‏Verified account @thehill 13m13 minutes ago

Special counsel Mueller probe expands to possible financial crimes unrelated to 2016 election: report hill.cm...

Trump-Russia probe expands to possible financial crimes: report

OH MAN...

Trump is gonna be super mad later at his feelsgoodman rally! YIKES!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Nixon was named as an unindicted co-conspirator. Trump was cleared and not under investigation according to comey. although given his track record of lying...

He was not cleared - he was not specifically under investigation at that time, before Comey got fired. A lot can (and has) happen in a few months in an active investigation, so for all you know Trump could very well be a subject of the investigation.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well good.

I hope the truth wins and justice prevails.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

a reply to: bknapple32

The Fox News network retracted the story. Sean Hannity and his show did not retract it and he made that difference clear.

Fox News Retracts DNC Staffer Conspiracy Story, But Hannity Keeps It Alive

Couple of werid things about your source

1 its from May
2 it says this under the picture of Hannity: "Fox News host Sean Hannity said he would no longer talk about the Seth Rich theory "out of respect for the family's wishes — for now."
edit on 3-8-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Well good.

We all hope that, but given the parties involved ... I don't think anyone has much faith.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Everyone is leaving the WH. Set up office somewhere else. The WH needs to upgrade the 25 year old Ac/heating system.

link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Late to the party? That quote is about 11 pages back. You might want to read the whole thread so you are up to speed.

link   

Had that power? wtf??

If a crime is investigated and there is no evidence to support a finding of probable cause, you cant issue a charge.

link   

Yet not surprising... They are bound and determined to get rid of Trump. Since grand jury proceedings are secret we once again have another leak.

empaneling a Grand Jury is not a secret so announcing that one is empaneled not a leak. The proceeding are however secret.

Having served on a Grand Jury its not alot of fun.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Well good.

DB- dude- 3 mother effing days in a row we agree??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The cognitive dissonance is strong in this thread. Reminds me of this:

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join