It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cure for ALL Cancers! This could possibly be the largest conspiracy known to mankind!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

OP I really hope you can get your cancer under control, just try whatever your doctors suggest and be weary of 'miracle' cures that are never a miracle at all. Chemo is harsh and brutal but it's the only thing we have (and it's made with plant extracts).

If there was a cure for cancer then scientists (cancer researchers) wouldn't die of the disease, and rich and famous people wouldn't die of cancer either. Cancer is an umbrella term for a hundreds of diseases, hence there isn't one cure to treat them all.

I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery.

originally posted by: JimNasium
There is also a plethora of evidence re: Turmeric being 1000x more productive than chemotherapy.

Not true, curcumin (the active ingredient in turmeric) has killed cancer cells in a petri dish, but that's no evidence as I can kill cancer cells with my fingers in a petri dish. Post clinical trials and then we can talk about evidence.

Why are people always posting the same misinformation over and over again? It's putting ill people's lives in danger as they may believe all this nonsense.

originally posted by: Josephus
www.sciencedaily.com...

This says methadone can induce cell death in lung cancer and certain types of leukemia.

Yes, it did with cell cultures in a petri dish, anything can kill cells in a petri dish. If it does the same in clinical trials then you have some evidence for it, but we are not there yet.

originally posted by: grey580
The right foods will starve the cancer until it goes away.

Lots of nonsense with no evidence whatsoever. Please come and work in an oncology ward and you'll see with your own eyes how many people that eat extremely health still get cancer. You cannot starve cancer, unless you have some good clinical trials to show us otherwise.

And Mr Moraitis is no proof of anything, it's only a nice story with nothing to back it up, all hearsay. Also, he only had an xray that showed something, no further tests to confirm it was cancer and not a cyst, for example.

originally posted by: pirhanna
I might also work on changing the body ph level

Please let us know exactly how you can change your blood PH levels.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Who do we get in touch with to find out when you either die of cancer or overdose yourself on methadone. Or the third option of ending up in jail. Either way.... you kinda asked for this. Your a goddamn fool for thinking you know more than a medical doctor with a damn degree.

That degree is toilet paper......and Doctors are not free to cure you,they are tightly controlled by their Industry and by the Insurance Industry.....you are a goddam fool for being precocious enough to defend the dark buggers.....oh yes we need them but today the medical Industry is owned by TPTB from educational levels to practicioner levels......we need them HONEST and today this is IMPOSSIBLE in some of the most developed countries .

Do your own research and follow positive results.Be parasite free on a daily basis and eat an alkline diet.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Why not try CBD oil

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Who do we get in touch with to find out when you either die of cancer or overdose yourself on methadone. Or the third option of ending up in jail. Either way.... you kinda asked for this. Your a goddamn fool for thinking you know more than a medical doctor with a damn degree.

That degree is toilet paper......and Doctors are not free to cure you,they are tightly controlled by their Industry and by the Insurance Industry.....you are a goddam fool for being precocious enough to defend the dark buggers.....oh yes we need them but today the medical Industry is owned by TPTB from educational levels to practicioner levels......we need them HONEST and today this is IMPOSSIBLE in some of the most developed countries .

Do your own research and follow positive results.Be parasite free on a daily basis and eat an alkline diet.
Wallow in ignorance is the order of the day.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: one4all

Wallow in ignorance is the order of the day.

We need to find a cure against woodcarver.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LungFuMoShi

I wouldn't even use it if I had End Stage cancer and the doctors said it would eradicate all of my pain better then the alternatives.

Went through too much with that junk.

Why is this thread still open - I have seen people banned for saying multiple times they have used weed or some other drugs, but this thread that is pretty much encouraging people to use a drug that is more addictive and damaging then Heroin to cure cancer has a pass!?

What the hell.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
OP's post really did sound like a scammy infomercial. Jesus, learn how to word your opinion better instead of making it sound like a scam and total BS.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

Yeah...maybe someone has to make an official complaint or something, not sure how it works.

I agree, though...this is potentially harmful advice given by the OP. I'm still interested to know how the OP came to this bizarre conclusion...doesn't seem to be anything to support the assertion that methadone can cure cancer.

Very strange, indeed.

Maybe it's because it isn't strictly illegal and can be prescribed? One thing's for sure, the legal status of a substance doesn't necessarily have much to do with how harmful it actually is. Check alcohol...gimmie a stoner or psychonaut over an alcoholic, any day.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
You might check out Max Gerson's cancer therapy. There are a few books written about it (besides his own): Death Be Not Proud by Jon Gunter and Cancer Winner by Jaquie Davison. Jaquie was a Dr.'s wife who was diagnosed with melanoma and given a few weeks to live. She learned from a friend about the Gerson therapy as she was sewing her burial dress. Her daughter dropped out of school for a time to help her mother with implementing the therapy and Jaquie was cancer free for another 37 years. She died of a heart attack in 2013. John Gunter's son had cancer (forget which kind) and implemented Gerson's therapy (which, at the time, was still in development). Gunter's son died and it was then that Gerson realized he needed to offer the treatments at a slower pace to allow the body to dispose of toxic waste at a pace it could handle. Jon Gunter does not blame Gerson for the death of his son and admits that, for a time, the boy was vastly improving. Gerson's book, Cancer Cure, The Results of 50 Cases, outlines the treatment.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I used to work in this hole in the wall chinese restaurant. One day I saw a customer handing over a wad of cash to the owner, shaking his hand and so grateful. Soon I saw this repeat over and over. I finally asked his daughter what was going on. She told me that her dad was a medicine man in Cambodia and he has cured all these people from cancer and they are just repaying him. He was a very very smart man and an amazing cook too. I never found out what he gave them but i'll never forget it. I will also never forget how kind he was.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Look up American Green company.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Because this is a natural plant and not some indiscriminate drug.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: slapjacks
I wish you all the best. It does come off a bit risky but like you said, what do you have to lose? If you do end up trying it let us all know how it works out for you.

Good luck.

Will do.

I have an MRT upcoming this month and will start initial testing.

Step 1 - Find methadone for sale...... damn .....gotta break the law to stay alive.....so......"Coppers, you will never catch me alive".

# the law. Do what you have to do to stay alive!

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Please, for the love of God for your safety, try dosing yourself with cayenne and sodium bicarbonate.

Cancer has a 'snotty' coating and the capsaicin in the cayenne (go hotter if you can, eg. ghost chilly) makes it more liquid, and the sodium bicarbonate makes your blood more alkaline. Cancer loves to live in a snotty, acidic environment, these two combinations make the cancer retreat and f*#k off!

Stay safe and well x

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Also please, with your research. Does this work with all opioids or just methadone.

Many thanks for your reply

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

not gonna read the whole thread cause i just dont care enough to but you can definitely get methadone in pill form. i was on it for pain 10 years ago. super cheap. does work for pain too but god damn are the dt's bad

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Cancer is a genetic malfunction in transcription.
There is no such thing as prevention, or a cure.

The day humans 'cure' cancer, is the day they will have full access over writing their own DNA.
And even then people will get still get Cancer.

The reason we get Cancer is the same reason we evolve. A cell is damaged and recreates itself improperly. Instead of this being 'Good' for you, it's Cancer.

Until you can prevent all sources of cell damage, you cannot prevent cancer, ever, and that's basically impossible. You damage cells with each bruise, you damage cells when you bite your own tongue. You even damage cells when sunlight hits your eyes and skin.

Even if humanity had 'cancer immune genes', people would damage cells, and these cells information and transcription would be passed down through generations, and eventually people would get Cancer again.

The main issue with talking about 'cures' for cancer is the idea it's a sickness at all, like a cold, where something external is messing you up. This is not the case, there is potential for external factors to cause cancer, but cancer itself is not external and is just a part of you, and your body malfunctioning, dissimilar to a cold, where you can remove the virus and the problem is gone. Removing Cancer is as scientifically awkward as trying to cause cancer. Even if your're dipped into toxic waste, there is chance you will not get cancer. It's weighted more heavily in chance more than any other factor. You can get it from literally 'nothing', and it can also recede for essentially 'no reason' also.

I would suggest reading about DNA repair and things that improve that(Cannabis). Many people never even learn they have cancer because their bodies defeat it before it spreads to more cells beyond the bodies control to halt it's growth. While many times, this process won't save someone from cancer, it has had notable effects in individual cases of causing natural remission.
edit on 6-8-2017 by LooksLocked because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Because this is a natural plant and not some indiscriminate drug.

I'm not sure what you mean?

I didn't say anything negative towards weed - only negative I said was towards the advocating of the use of a highly addictive, extremely dangerous drug as a cancer cure.
edit on 6-8-2017 by MuonToGluon because: Added + Fixed

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I understand as a cancer patient, you are most likely desperate to be free of the boney hand of death. I respect that you are clutching at what appears to be a miracle cure.

Stop

Think

I speak as someone who works in bringing experimental pharmaceuticals to market. Someone who understands a little about them (I am more versed in the how to make them sure, but I am also trained in the how they work side as well).

Methadone is suitable for pain relief, and the slow reduction of opiates in someones system (actually it sucks at that, but for whatever reason people ween heroin addicts off heroin using it.).

There are a number of very serious side effects of self prescription of any drug. Opiates of course also add the one known as addiction.

Now lets look at the science.

If Opiates were the "cure all" one of the big pharma companies would have made sure they control that. Its sort of their job (make money, from pharmaceuticals). Junkies get cancer, recovered junkies get cancer. Everyone is able to get cancer. Damaged DNA sort of is known for doing that!

Now "cures all cancer". That is utter balls! Cancer is not just one type of condition. It is a large series of conditions, some only vaguely related to others. There is no single "cure for cancer" as its not a single disease. Well unless you consider death as a "Cure" then sure, that stops it. Most people consider that a wee bit too much, until the very last stages, then some consider it (death) a mercy.

Yes the treatments for cancer are brutal. Surgery is messy, chemo is about killing the abnormal cancer cells faster than it kills the normal ones (YOU being the normal ones). Radiation therapy is Russian roulette (after all radiation can cause cancer) etc

But taking a drug, not known to be effective (beyond some dodgy anecdotal nonsense) that is playing chicken with Death.

Beyond being a Scientist who works in the Pharma industry (not the big boys, but contract research and manufacturing), I am trained (as part of my spiritual path) as a "Death Midwife" .... let me tell you this. If you want to beat cancer, this is not the way to do it. Don't clutch at straws, these ones are more likely to harm you! I'm not going to offer spiritual advice, I doubt you'd take it from a Pagan.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Cancer is not a single disease, each cancer is practically unique and change itself as we attack it with chemo agents. I consider cancerous cells like broken cells that reverted to inherited capability of their predecessor in evolution, bacteria. It multiply, invade, make colony, adapt, it will do anything to survive.

Interestingly, somes antibiotics affect cancer cells like if they were bacteria, but concentration need to be high, so toxicity level to normal tissue is near.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join