It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cure for ALL Cancers! This could possibly be the largest conspiracy known to mankind!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

They have found a plant in Australia that kills all cancer. Quite recent. Have a look might be of help.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

They have found a plant in Australia that kills all cancer. Quite recent. Have a look might be of help.

They are now on Phase I Clinical trials.

The plant is called Blushwood Tree and a chemical found in its berries is what seems to be killing cancer (the focus of the clinical trials I linked above).

Unfortunately the compound can only be extracted in a lab, as it is not as effective when ingested.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Always do your own research when attempting anything new, and read about the dosages before trying this, its vitally important.

thetruthaboutcancer.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Cool. Sorry was in rush had no time to look. I've read that tapeworm pills see to help it but unsure how credible it is

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

Cool. Sorry was in rush had no time to look. I've read that tapeworm pills see to help it but unsure how credible it is

Are you talking about Pyrimethamine? (antiparasitic?).

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Your government has known the cure for all cancers for many decades but have decided to hide this life saving cure because the cost for this cure cost only a few cents! A FEW CENTS!! Slowly …..scientific test are starting to show up showing this cheap drug has anywhere from a solid 89% HEALING CANCER. BUT the other side of the coin is there are not enough studies on this drug, why? Remember the cost is cents versus current treatment of chemotherapy and/or radiation. Chemotherapy alone in Germany is a > 5 billion Euro profit to pharmacy……each year. If pharmacy lost sales in chemotherapy …. It would change the way pharmacy would operate and cause many to shut their doors …… again reason for not pushing the miracle drug.

As a cancer paitent, (12 months and still strong) I have been looking for alternative treatments to pancreas and kidney cancer, then I hit the mother load. This could possibly be the largest conspiracy known to mankind!

A few months ago I was at my friend’s bar and in walk three couples with one thing on their mind….party time. So one of the men called over the waiter and ordered six bottles of Dom Pérignon and six T bone steaks, lobster tails, etc…. at the end of the night and tab was paid over one thousand Euro and left a 200 Euro tip. As they were leaving the waiter congratulated them all and found their joy so sincere and one of the ladies screamed with joy, “ I am suppose to be DEAD”…. stage four breast cancer with less than 30 days to live….TOTALLY HEALED. Results are off the charts with this drug so what is this drug?

METHADON - Methadone, sold under the brand name Dolophine, among others, is an opioid used to treat pain and as maintenance therapy or to help with tapering in people with opioid dependence. Detoxification using methadone can either be done relatively rapidly in less than a month or gradually over as long as six months.

Yep…. The tablet those who need daily that are battling heroin.

NO doctor will prescribe to you methadone for cancer. It is forbidden. [SNIPPED]

LOOK HERE: I am NOT a doctor in anyway. I am simply looking for alternative ways to chemotherapy and for a healing and methadone heals. Stage four healings are happening. Do you own research. I did…. I found out where heroin addicts hang out and spoke with almost all of them and those on methadone told me stories (MANY of them) how they had lung cancer or leukemia, brain tumor, etc… and after returning from MRT are told by confused doctor they cannot find any signs of cancer within their body. Some of them even said they could feel it getting better day to day.

One tablet a day for no longer than 3 months, then go do a MRT and look at results. SIDE EFFECTS: yes and one of them is you get HEALED.

What do you have to lose? Only your life.

Does anyone have a story of methadone and cancer?

Will have to look into this. Oddly enough I was just reading about ketamine being a new and very effective way to treat depression....and here I was thinking it was just something kids used to steal from vets in the 90's to get high.

Really interesting how all of these "illegal" drugs seem to keep coming up as having the ability to either truly help or cure something.....

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I know persistent use of the stuff has been known to turn Junkies bones green.

If it cures cancer then great but its also just as addictive, if not more than heroin, just something to keep in mind.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Unsure. Just read it once can't remember the compound name

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join