It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cure for ALL Cancers! This could possibly be the largest conspiracy known to mankind!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: slapjacks
I wish you all the best. It does come off a bit risky but like you said, what do you have to lose? If you do end up trying it let us all know how it works out for you.

Good luck.

Will do.

I have an MRT upcoming this month and will start initial testing.

Step 1 - Find methadone for sale...... damn .....gotta break the law to stay alive.....so......"Coppers, you will never catch me alive".

What is the actual curing mechanism that methadone uses and no snake oil isnt a valid answer.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

"ALL" cancer types is a claim I doubt you understand how bold and unlikely.

Well, a lot of stuff sure does come up in the Google.

Interesting.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Who do we get in touch with to find out when you either die of cancer or overdose yourself on methadone. Or the third option of ending up in jail. Either way.... you kinda asked for this. Your a goddamn fool for thinking you know more than a medical doctor with a damn degree.

Wow. Put yourself in the place of someone who has been diagnosed with a fatal illness. It's probably easy to latch on to any shred of hope in that situation. Why the hatred?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
www.sciencedaily.com...

This says methadone can induce cell death in lung cancer and certain types of leukemia.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
black seed oil, tumeric, and artemesia annua.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Your welcome.

He had to get the methadone dose right. It was pills. He almost quit breathing a number of times. Near the end he was on a max dose, and was out of it.

I would love to see this being a silver bullet, be careful, like all drugs that are addictive, this one can be very dangerous.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Your problem is, why don't nationalised health services use it?

They are invested in best cure for best price. If this actually worked, why aren't the NHS doing it?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Sounds like the secret hydrogen engine that runs on water, or the perpetual machine all being controlled by big business that we never get anything other than "this guy said". What people do not think about is the world is big now and if this worked as suggested, or even hemp too as it is also suggested, places like India would be pumping this all out by the tonnage.

For a good while there has been no worldwide control...

edit on 3-8-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Methadone you say??

If this were true then how come drug addicts who are on it for years still get cancer??

I am going to guess there are no reputable sources to back this up??

I was just like you ... actually harder....

Studies are missing....so little known.....I recommend anyone who wants to help a loved one with cancer to take a close look at this drug.

Late this month, early next month I will start my own "Ginny pig" trial experiment on myself and keep you guys posted on the results.

You've admitted you won't be getting the drug legally, so I hope this thread is shut down, and quickly as per ATS rules.

Methadone is an opiate substitute, and I am extremely doubtful it would have the slightest effect in curing you, beyond helping with pain.

This is either one of three things:
- you are sincere in your belief and got trolled by this drunk party,
- You have invested in an pharma company and are hoping to profit somehow,
- You are trolling yourself

Either way, this is dangerous. Please mods, remove this post.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Here's the real deal.

www.ted.com... William Li presents a new way to think about cancer treatment: angiogenesis, targeting the blood vessels that feed a tumor. The crucial first (and best) step: Eating cancer-fighting foods that beat cancer at its own game.

And this as well.

www.nytimes.com...

Today, three and a half decades later, he’s 97 years old — according to an official document he disputes; he says he’s 102 — and cancer-free. He never went through chemotherapy, took drugs or sought therapy of any sort. All he did was move home to Ikaria. Photo

The right foods will starve the cancer until it goes away. Don't put crap into your body.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Im actually kinda surprised at the reaction of everyone. OP clearly stated hes not a dr, but found an anecdotal chance at curing his cancer. And you guys BLAST him for it? I dont think the OP cares much about addiction when cancer is in the mix.

NO ONE IS SAYING METHADONE WILL CURE CANCER. Its just one cancer patient,reading about a possible treatment, and sharing it on his favorite website.

OP, dont listen to a single person here. Tell a dr what youre doing so they can help monitor your choices. Its your cancer and its your brain that needs to fight. Mind over matter is real, and if anything helps, I say go for it. NOTHING to lose. Plus, its no secret there are a VAST number on conspiracy docs out there that point the finger at TPTB who have kept the cure for cancer at bay in order to profit from treatment rather than the cure itself

"This could lead to something worse" Seems to be the typical response of this thread. Worse than death?
edit on 3-8-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yeah my old man has a bottle of the stuff. He's terminally I'll with various cancers. It ain't curing him.

False hopes etc

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Hello deathslayer 😊 I'm sorry to hear about you having cancer ... it's tough but you can beat it 😊 .. I'm not sure about methadone but just had a quick google and it does have a lot about it fighting cancer 👍🏻 ..

I tried mebendazole tablets and cimitidine tablets and that worked for me .. I've wrote a thread on it here on ats it's worth a read ..

And I wouldn't listen to anyone on here who tells you not to try what ever you want to .. it's your life not theirs so ffck them 😊 X

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Excallibacca
Why does this read like one of those fake Internet infomercials? You insist that no doctor would prescribe methadone for cancer but after 10 seconds on Google, I found this article which states that they are doing clinical trials with methadone because it makes chemo work better.

Fighting cancer with methadone

That's an amazing article. It seems that when the opiates latch onto the receptors on the cells in your body they don't allow anything else in. Which I aasume would include cancer and other diseases as well. I could see how that would stop the spreading of cancer and even the initial growth if you were already using.

It's an old junky saying from the days of William Burroughs that junkies don't ever catch colds, or get sick while using. If this article is right, maybe that isn't just an old junky myth.

LOl junkies catch colds and get sick. They are just so effing high they dont realize they're sick.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Im actually kinda surprised at the reaction of everyone. OP clearly stated hes not a dr, but found an anecdotal chance at curing his cancer. And you guys BLAST him for it? I dont think the OP cares much about addiction when cancer is in the mix.

NO ONE IS SAYING METHADONE WILL CURE CANCER. Its just one cancer patient,reading about a possible treatment, and sharing it on his favorite website.

OP, dont listen to a single person here. Tell a dr what youre doing so they can help monitor your choices. Its your cancer and its your brain that needs to fight. Mind over matter is real, and if anything helps, I say go for it. NOTHING to lose. Plus, its no secret there are a VAST number on conspiracy docs out there that point the finger at TPTB who have kept the cure for cancer at bay in order to profit from treatment rather than the cure itself

"This could lead to something worse" Seems to be the typical response of this thread. Worse than death?

What a utter moron you would have to be to encourage the OP

Methadone taken with out medical supervision, particularly street methadone can kill and cause other complications. This is very dangerous stuff.

There is zero evidence to suggest that it could kill his cancer but every reason to say that taking the methadone could cause him some very real harm.

Posts like yours are what make me believe ATS should shut down this forum and these types of threads. There are some very venerable people on ATS and BS advice like this could prove to ver very dangerous to these individuals

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
CBD kills skin cancer cells. Thats a proven fact. Dont know about other kinds of cancer, but in addition to the lab research on it, ive seen it work. The first thing id try is large doses of cbd, turmeric and vitamin c. I might also work on changing the body ph level and exercise strenuously. Add zinc and vitamin d to aid the immune system.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dude- Id say calm down and realize who youre talking to. We get along. We see eye to eye and have almost always been civil.

Dont call me a moron ever again. I get youre heated, but I think its because you werent reading my post clearly

Re read my post with a little calmness and take a breath. I clearly state to SEEK a dr if hes going to actually do it. The crux of my point was dont listen to people who tell you not to do something.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: bknapple32

What a utter moron you would have to be to encourage the OP

Methadone taken with out medical supervision, particularly street methadone can kill and cause other complications. This is very dangerous stuff.

There is zero evidence to suggest that it could kill his cancer but every reason to say that taking the methadone could cause him some very real harm.

Posts like yours are what make me believe ATS should shut down this forum and these types of threads. There are some very venerable people on ATS and BS advice like this could prove to ver very dangerous to these individuals

This. 1000 times over.

Yeah, OP! Take an addictive drug with no prescription (so you are obviously buying off street dealers who can cut it with god knows what),with 0 evidence besides some drunken people in a bar that it even works.

And yes, it can be bad. No one said he is dying or chemo or other treatments won't work. This whole idea is moronic to the extreme.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join