It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is a Conspiracy Theory that you feel may be true?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TommyD1966
I'm pretty sure that ATS was created and is monitored by the CIA/PTB.

So they can check what we nutters are thinking and talking about.

And take care of us if we get too close

I doubt it very much.

This place has become a haven for left and right to berate each other's political ideology.

If they are monitoring it in any way, they will be laughing their fit little butts off, proving that their agenda is working perfectly well.

Suckers!!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
institutionalized racism deliberately kept in play by the elite class...

sorry, too real?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I believe the overuse of the word NAMASTE to be pretentious to the extreme and a downright travesty.

Not a conspiracy, just venting.
edit on 2-8-2017 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

Namaste (/ˈnɑːməsteɪ/, Hindi: [nəməsteː]), sometimes spoken as Namaskar, Namaskaram is a respectful form of greeting in Hindu custom, found on the Indian subcontinent mainly in India and Nepal and among the Indian diaspora. It is used both for salutation and valediction.[1][2] Namaste is usually spoken with a slight bow and hands pressed together, palms touching and fingers pointing upwards, thumbs close to the chest. This gesture is called Añjali Mudrā or Pranamasana.[3]

In Hinduism it means "I bow to the divine in you".[4][5][6] The greeting may also be spoken without the gesture or the gesture performed wordlessly, carrying the same meaning.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Personally when shared 1 is just recognising the Divine in your Creation...

No prob. with your vent.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
5 pages of conspiracy theories and not one about the most perplexing one of all...

Does size matter or not?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

That the "virgin birth" and "son of god" were pagan themes adopted by the early Christian church to make their religion more palatable to a Pagan Roman audience.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeuronDivide
That J.F.K was assassinated because he was trying to dismantle the Federal Reserve.

That one is so close to not being conspiracy .

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
That we ARE the aliens here . We did not have our origins here on Earth. Ancient technology is what we brought with us to colonize Earth and eventually ran out. Without the factories , energy ,we regressed and it is now long forgotten .
Perhaps Mars was the first that failed ?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Oddly enough there is a Namaste Conspiracy...

www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TommyD1966

I'm pretty sure that ATS was created and is monitored by the CIA/PTB.

I am giving you a star just in case...
I welcome our CIA/PTB overlords

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm not completely sold on any CT, but I think the following may be true:

Education for schoolkids has been deliberately dumbed down

Hitler didn't die in the bunker

Man did not go to the moon

Lady Di was murdered because it was believed she was pregnant

Jill Dando was murdered to stop her exposing an elite paedophile ring which included Royalty

Germany was secretly armed by the West in the 1930s with the express purpose of invading Russia

The Bilderbergers are secretly conspiring to take over the planet and instate a single, all powerful world government

Madeleine McCann died in Praia De Luz in 2007 and the parents deliberately faked the abduction story. The McCanns are influential people and the British government have their back

Osama Bin Laden was not executed by US navy seals (he died of natural causes many years earlier)

There are far more Muslims in the UK than official figures claim

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
2pac is still alive

S&F for the idea of this thread!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The saying that rising sea level is caused by polar ice melting due to global warming.

This is partially true only. Why? There are many other factors.

More water should be trapped in clouds due to global warming.
All the rubbish dumped, ships, reclaimed lands, lava and river sediment flowing into the sea caused it to rise as well.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wreckclues

Oddly enough there is a Namaste Conspiracy...

www.facebook.com...

Haha, that's great!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Before I even opened this thread, I was going to say that I am convinced that the moon has evidence of ancient aliens / ancient civilization, and may have active alien bases today.

Im considering the theory that the moon was placed in orbit by an advanced alien species and is semi-hollow. Too many stories in ancient cultures about how the moon wasnt always there. The arrival of the moon could possibly be what caused worldwide flooding. Need more evidence though.
edit on 2-8-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I believe the pentagon was never struck by an aircraft much less a 757. I believe a drone was more then likely what was flown into the pentagon.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The US government is responsible for the 'opioid Epidemic' plaguing us.

Great thread! just perfect for us short attention span guys!

I havent seen Laurel Canyon yet....

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
2 Corinthians 4:4
4 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.
2 Corinthians 11:14
14 And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps disguising himself as an angel of light.
Ephesians 2:2
2 in which you at one time walked according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience.
1 John 5:19
19 We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.
Revelation 12:9
9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.

Religion is a Snare and a Racket

Babylon the Great: Reasoning

Definition: The world empire of false religion, embracing all religions whose teachings and practices do not conform to the true worship of Jehovah, the only true God. Following the Flood of Noah’s day, false religion had its beginning at Babel (later known as Babylon). (Gen. 10:8-10; 11:4-9) In time, Babylonish religious beliefs and practices spread to many lands. So Babylon the Great became a fitting name for false religion as a whole.

What evidence points to the identity of Babylon the Great, referred to in Revelation?
Ancient Babylon was outstandingly noted for its religion and its defiance of Jehovah
Ancient Babylonian religious concepts and practices are found in religions worldwide

“Egypt, Persia, and Greece felt the influence of the Babylonian religion . . . The strong admixture of Semitic elements both in early Greek mythology and in Grecian cults is now so generally admitted by scholars as to require no further comment. These Semitic elements are to a large extent more specifically Babylonian.”—The Religion of Babylonia and Assyria (Boston, 1898), M. Jastrow, Jr., pp. 699, 700.

Their gods: There were triads of gods, and among their divinities were those representing various forces of nature and ones that exercised special influence in certain activities of mankind. (Babylonian and Assyrian Religion, Norman, Okla.; 1963, S. H. Hooke, pp. 14-40) “The Platonic trinity, itself merely a rearrangement of older trinities dating back to earlier peoples, appears to be the rational philosophic trinity of attributes that gave birth to the three hypostases or divine persons taught by the Christian churches. . . . This Greek philosopher’s [Plato’s] conception of the divine trinity . . . can be found in all the ancient [pagan] religions.”—Nouveau Dictionnaire Universel (Paris, 1865-1870), edited by M. Lachâtre, Vol. 2, p. 1467.

Use of images:
Belief regarding death: “Neither the people nor the leaders of religious thought [in Babylon] ever faced the possibility of the total annihilation of what once was called into existence. Death was a passage to another kind of life.”—The Religion of Babylonia and Assyria, p. 556.

Position of the priesthood:
Practice of astrology, divination, magic, and sorcery:
Babylon the Great is like an immoral harlot, one living in shameless luxury

Revelation 17:1-5 says: “‘Come, I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters [peoples], with whom the kings [political rulers] of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.’ . . . And upon her forehead was written a name, a mystery: ‘Babylon the Great, the mother of the harlots and of the disgusting things of the earth.’” Revelation 18:7 adds that “she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury.”

Is it not true that the dominant religious organizations have made it a practice to consort with political rulers for power and material gain, though this has resulted in suffering for the common people? Is it not also true that their higher clergy live in luxury, even though many of the people to whom they should minister may be impoverished?

Why can religions that profess to be Christian properly be viewed as a part of Babylon the Great, along with those who know nothing of the God of the Bible?

edit on 3-8-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join