It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is a Conspiracy Theory that you feel may be true?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm still going with Red Mercury...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
You know when Americans went to the moon? There were still people living in huts then.
I think our evolved society is like a civilization living in huts compared to a more evolved race that stays on the side while their puppets hold us down through various social programs or systems to keep our minds busy.
I think that race is an old one from here more than aliens.

I also think we are lied about the true nature of the universe around us, all in the name of control.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Way outta box-
I believe vampires are terrestrial natives or alien genetic implants that coexist with mankind in secret, possible also within secret societies...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It's not very sexy as far as conspiracies go, but the secret service agents in JFK's motorcade car may have accidentally shot JFK in the back of the head during the chaos in Dallas and then scrambled to cover it up.

There's a documentary out there that makes a pretty compelling case.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I believe that Suge Night gave Eazy-e the aids virus in a syringe the night he beat him down.

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

The majority of those who believe in conspiracy theories don't even realize they are the dumbest people on the face of earth.

Some people, are just ignorant and are a** holes. Like yourself.

Why did you join ATS?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Very juicy that one, something I've pondered also a reply to: bananashooter

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeuronDivide
That J.F.K was assassinated because he was trying to dismantle the Federal Reserve.

What is certain is that he still is the only human being so far to have been killed by a 'magic bullet'.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
That there's something fishy surrounding 911.

beep beep beep

The number you have dialed __"9-1-1"__ has been disconnected

No further information is available for __"9-1-1"__

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
For me, the biggest conspiracy that I'm sure is true:

You know when Rumsfeld and Cheney were in the bunker controlling the planes using global hawk drone technology?
Well, that morning as they were pulling off 9/11, it is rumored that Cheney was eating a bacon egg and cheese.
Well, I believe the rumors, and I am pretty sure he was eating a bacon egg and cheese.
Right outside of the bunker door, soon after the trick was executed, someone found a half eaten bacon egg and cheese that had teeth marks on the bun that closely matches Cheney's underbite.

So, yeah, there's that.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
On sept, 11-2001 . The usa shot down, the plane in Pennsylvania !

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Under the Oceans 1 feels exist either sea based or structures built by intelligent beings.

These would be Deep Undersea (something bases/structures)
inhabitants included.
No exact locations permitted for planetary securities purposes

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
If you've ever seen the movie " The Forgotten" with Julianne Moore & Dominic West circa 2004...... I think this is the reality in which we live.....we have zero power.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I would go with the thought that religion was created as a means to control populations and justify state-sponsored wars and immoral activity.

I also believe that the timeline of mankind and the lineage, as accepted in the mainstream history and archaeology, is not what we are told it is to be, but I have yet to convince myself that this is more of a conspiracy than just a line of research that hasn't fully evolved due to lack of acceptable proof. I do see that proof starting to really mount up, though.

There are many others, too, but I'm not always interested in conspiracies as much as just the general unknowns about many topics.

ETA: I'm pretty convinced that, like religions, the AGW theory is a con that was started as a way to control behavior and money, but exploded out of control now where it's not just a conspiracy, and a strongly held belief system by many, many people.
edit on 2-8-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

originally posted by: surnamename57

The majority of those who believe in conspiracy theories don't even realize they are the dumbest people on the face of earth.

Some people, are just ignorant and are a** holes. Like yourself.

Why did you join ATS?

Just to make fun of you?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
That there is a direct connection between the MKULTRA program of the 50's, the author of the 1959 political thriller novel The Manchurian Candidate (Richard Condon), Hollywood in the late 50's / early 60's (i.e Communism), the subsequent 1962 movie The Manchurian Candidate (starring Sinatra)...which lead to the assassination of JFK.

Something went wrong that fateful day in 1963. They tried to stop whatever it was in '59, and again in '62 (with a louder message). There's no way Condon could have known the particulars of a highly classified program like MK-ULTRA when he wrote the book...unless someone told him (and why would they tell him?).

They've been trying to clean up the 'mess' ever since. (and it's a big one!)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
That cannabis was demonized for discriminatory purposes as well as preventing it from stepping on the toes of competing industries such as textile, oil, and pharma.

ETA: Thanks for the reminders poster's below...and paper and tobacco industries...
edit on 3amf31455931 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: waftist

And don't forget good, old fashioned paper!

That is key to the whole shebang as well.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: waftist

What...did you forget big tobacco??

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I saw a video that I guy I know took of the Lake Champlain monster, so I believe in Champ.

I was out on Lake Champlain last night on my spouse's boat! Didn't see him/her, but I always look!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join