It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Tweets New Bombshell Video of Rod Wheeler Recording On Seth Rich Investigation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

As Grambler pointed out, Wikileaks leaked DNC emails
that were the real deal. Why else would Debbie Wasserman
Have resigned? All in all I think there were about 7
DNC officials that were forced to resign.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: TownCryer

As Grambler pointed out, Wikileaks leaked DNC emails
that were the real deal. Why else would Debbie Wasserman
Have resigned? All in all I think there were about 7
DNC officials that were forced to resign.

It's no use. These people are deaf dumb and blind. Wikileaks is on our side as in the American citizens against government corruption.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: HorizonFall

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I really don't buy that Aaron Rich or anyone in Seth Rich's immediate family would be trying to kill an investigation as part of some sinister agenda. Not at all.

Yeah because that's never happened before, right?

The family's body language alone in interviews is suspicious enough. They do not seem like they're grieving. They seem to downplay all the allegations and don't seem to be very concerned with apprehending their son's murderer.

In my opinion the only explanation here is a coverup. If he was robbed why didn't they take anything? How was he stable on the way to the hospital then after forcing all hospital staff attending to him out of the area he suddenly dies? Where is the security camera footage from the night he was shot? Why is virtually all progress in this investigation met with red tape and pushback?

The new revelations put Aaron Rich at the center of the coverup. I'm seriously wondering if he might have killed his own brother -- or was at least involved in a more-than-peripheral way -- and the parents are protecting Aaron by sticking to the "botched robbery" explanation and generally trying to sweep the matter under the rug as best they can.

I wouldn't go that far, but I'm considering what Hersh said I that Seth gave the data as a failsafe to some people close to him. That might include his brother who might have knowledge of more. From Wheeler s statements, his brother prevented him from looking at his laptop and cell phones.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Just reading the last four pages was watching desperation on the cusp of madness.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say people are getting scared. I hope they get some extra air conditioners on those Media Matters servers. They're running overtime.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

If Seth Rich wasn't the leaker, why does WikiLeaks keep on tweeting about him? Why did they offer a reward for info leading to the arrest of his murderer?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Yeah they're scared. They just had John Podesta on CNN, who I noticed didn't even touch the Seth Rich story, but pivoted straight to Russia.

They're freak'n terrified is what they are.

If Trump does nothing else, aside from preventing WWIII, and brings these people down, his job may be considered well done.

We need a new scandal.

I don't think they've gotten ahead of it with the whole Russia collusion meme, and at most have only propelled the name of DNC staffer Seth Rich into the public eye, who are going to start asking questions.

The Deborah Wasserman Schultz thing is blowing up.

If Trump replaces Sessions or if Sessions wakes up (hello!), and if the new FBI Director isn't another quisling and double agent of the Clinton-Obama cadre, then they will be and probably are #ting their pants.

Podesta still looked scared and nervous and he's never taken any questions about the content and context of some of his emails by a skilled investigator or journalist. All controlled. Even his and his wife's American tour is probably choreographed to prevent just such line of questioning.

They are preparing a coup and a takeover, maybe even an assassination, if not political then well God forbid..

Trump was even willing to go easy and tried to normalize with them, but they've made a tragic mistake in their unrelenting attack, and while it's worked to a degree in keeping Trump's poll numbers down, that could easily change in a hurry, say with some new and authentic and true scandal, breaking news, which cannot be ignored.

They only did it to themselves, placed the double-bind on themselves by their own hand in their Russia-attack. Trump should not have signed the latest Sanctions Bill but the polls and the MSM narrative tied his hands.

He'll come out swinging, preferably in the form of indictments, not tweets.

Trump - turn the surveillance state that they leveraged into place on the back of 9/11 and everything that's ensued in its wake, back on them.

Fire and hire as needed to get there and penetrate their lair!

We're all ready for it and we've got your back on this. It's your life's work. It's what you were sent to Washington to accomplish and now they've made it an absolute necessity to restore the very Republic within which leftists have the protected right to be twits.

So much is at stake.

We sure hope you're on the case.

For the love of GOD, and people,

Godspeed.

edit on 2-8-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

If Seth Rich wasn't the leaker, why does WikiLeaks keep on tweeting about him? Why did they offer a reward for info leading to the arrest of his murderer?

It wouldn't be the first time Assange exploited a situation in order to gain media attention and donations. Assange really does need to confirm Seth was the source. It would shut down the very groups he railed against during the campaign.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Assange should confirm it, on a one off basis, to help protect all future would-be leakers, and stop misleading people to believe that Rich was the leaker, which has ZERO integrity.

By implication alone isn't sufficient. We need confirmation, I agree, and presumably Assange is sitting on it, while trying to imply it but without naming the source, as per their policy.

1 named source who's no longer alive, just one on a one off basis.

It just doesn't work otherwise, or he's blown his integrity.

Please share this self-evident proof, and tell Assange to stop F'ing around!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Assange really MUST do it (confirm the leaker was Rich) and do it NOW, while CNN and the rest are trying to use a possible misquoting error by Fox News to spin in another direction while making their appeal to "authority", statements by Rich's family, but nothing about the murder or the investigation itself, which is what people are curious about and wanting to know more ie: were there any security cameras nearby, where and how did he die, and could the two things (potential leak and his murder) be linked? and setting aside any possible connection with his death, is it TRUE that he contacted and sent emails to WikiLeaks and set up a drop box for the rest of the leaked emails?

We must know for sure. No innuendo. That's bull# and Assange must know it. No integrity unless they go ahead and name their first and one and only source, now deceased.

Trump would then look like a fool really for signing that Russia sanctions Bill and handing over US-Russia relations from the executive branch to a corrupted Congress.

Assange should have leaked it before the Trump administration signed away a great opportunity to settle the world and end all proxy wars.

Total fail, all around.

Sad.

edit on 3-8-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

You ever stop once to think that YOU are the one spinning it in the wrong direction?

What IS known: Rich's family has asked that the conspiracy theory end.
That's not spin.
What IS known: D.C. Police found no evidence to suggest it was other than a botched robbery.
What IS known: Rod Wheeler was hired by Ed Butkowsky to investigate the murder (out of pocket and clearly out of the goodness of his heart >.>) separately from the authorities and not necessarily withe the blessing of the Rich family.
What IS known: Seth Rich was a low level staffer who wouldn't have had access to high level information.

What IS NOT known: Who Assanges' purported informant is.

It's a simple equation with a simple solution.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So this Aaron guy clearly knows the truth and is obstructing justice. Most blatant coverup if I've ever saw one.

If Wheeler ends up double-tapped to the back of the head I swear we need to start rioting.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

You forgot to add that Seth Rich was scheduled to testify
in a lawsuit, he was a witness.

So, what we know:
Seth Rich was a witness, but killed days before he was scheduled to testify!

edit on 3-8-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

So, what we know:

"WE" know that? No "we" dont, it's the first I'm hearing of it.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

So, what we know:

Yes, we know that.

Great thread by JadedandCynical on the story here:

Local activist files suit for access to exit polling data, Dead witness blocks path to truth

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

So, what we know:

Yes, we know that.

Great thread by JadedandCynical on the story here:

Local activist files suit for access to exit polling data, Dead witness blocks path to truth

No, we don't know. That's a nonsense thread with an even more nonsensical source. Mockingbird Paper. Mockingbird paper is based in Panama with an anonymous leader.

Domain Name: MOCKINGBIRDPAPER.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1914424317_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2017-03-24T05:16:15.00Z
Creation Date: 2015-03-29T14:06:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-03-29T14:06:04.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited www.icann.org...
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Registrant City: PANAMA
Registrant State/Province: PANAMA
Registrant Postal Code: 00000
Registrant Country: PA

You're going to have to excuse me if I don't take my national advice from a Panamanian anonymous source and call it credible or even realistic.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

So, what we know:

You are making that up. Well repeating fake news at least.
edit on 3-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Some people see a pit of sand in which to bury thier head.
Others see verifiable facts, and research them.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No, educate yourself:

Actual Court Filing

www.mockingbirdpaper.com...

Investment Watch

Video evidence shows Sth Rich was highly involved in
questioning ballot integrity.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Get a better source than mockingbirdpaper.com.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join