It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 13 flip flop residue *100% undeniable proof that Mandela Effect is real*

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Residue: www.businessinsider.com...-13-1995-15

Above website has an article on 15 most common movie misquotes which states Apollo 13 as one of the movie.
As stated on the link, this was supposedly the misquote in the movie, Popular Quote: “Houston, we have a problem” ACTUAL Quote: "... Ah, Houston, we've had a problem.”

The problem is, if you went to the youtube video below and hear the words in the actual movie. The actual quote is "Houston, we have a problem". So, this article contradicted itself where the popular quote is the actual quote and the actual quote they had stated didn't even exist in this reality, proving the flip flop and that the Mandela Effect is real.

The creepy thing is, I saw the article above several months ago and went to check on youtube videos and it was indeed "Houston, we had a problem", but now it clearly reverted to we have a problem.

Youtube video of Apollo 13: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Even if the quote is correct for the movie, it's still incorrect. The actual quote is from the actual apollo 13 flight, in which Lovell wasn't even the first to say it, swigert was.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The past is continually changing.

It's not fixed, like scientists and historians would have you believe.

Much of what happens in the past hasn't happened there in the past yet, but will happen while we sit here in the present looking back at the things that are supposedly coming up from the past.

The fact is, there's no future.

There's only the present.

And in the present, there are things that create the illusion of there being a past.

As the past changes, we imagine we're going into the future. It's just an illusion.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
Even if the quote is correct for the movie, it's still incorrect. The actual quote is from the actual apollo 13 flight, in which Lovell wasn't even the first to say it, swigert was.

The article is talking about the quote in the movie was misquoted as "Houston we have a problem", yet that is indeed the quote now. I distinctly remember that online videos said "We had a problem", because I saw this article a long time ago and went to verify that it was correct.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Much of what happens in the past hasn't happened there in the past yet, but will happen while we sit here in the present looking back at the things that are supposedly coming up from the past.

And in the present, there are things that create the illusion of there being a past.

As the past changes, we imagine we're going into the future. It's just an illusion.

I like to learn more if you care to share your knowledge.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

That is one serious mind#. Good one

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I actually had one thought as a child. If you look at night at the stars (This could be several thousand light years away). Therefore, what you are seeing now is actually the past. The star might have died and not be there at all, yet its light is still shining here towards Earth at this moment.

Thinking deeply about this, theoretically, it also means we can actually know everything that happened in the past. Since to somebody (Maybe an alien) far away on the other side of the universe there could be someone who sees Earth when it was in the dinosaur age. If he were to be able to instantaneously at that point teleport to that Earth by some means, then he would have a vision of Earth back in the dinosaur age and every minuscule detail of what T-Rex really looked like, what the other dinosaurs really looked like.

Which also leads me to think if he could then somehow influence that Earth at that point, it might change something in the future like a butterfly effect.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: icyboy771z

A youtube video of the movie doesn't prove anything you need the the actual movie and even if you did the website could be wrong

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I'm not sure that would work because he'd be looking at the light from the thing, not the thing itself. If he's looking at the light and not the thing and the thing not longer exists, he would teleport to where it used to be and not the thing.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

So accurate predictions of the future are really good guesses based on the ever changing past?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
an article on the internet getting something wrong is not 100% proof of anything except that things are sometimes wrong.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Except that it isn't. What's happened has happened and cannot be undone. I haven't see the millions of people who died in WW1 and WW2 come back to life. That hasn't changed.

The Berlin Wall is still down. Hitler is still dead. 9/11 still happened.

How is the past changing? Don't pretend to have special knowledge the rest of the world doesn't. You don't.

Prove that it isn't. Mandela Effects isn't evidence as that isn't real. MElievers had incorrect memories. That's a scientific fact. For example, HERE.

Actually it has, hence why we use the term 'the past'.

No it isn't. We have documents and evidence it happened. Your entire post was a fabrication of the truth, like you believe you have special insight into some metaphysics others do not.
edit on 28-7-2017 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I remembered putting twenty thumbs up... Theres 21... Hmm. Could it be i didn't remember correctly? Or is there some sort of mystical effect that changed the past that i remember?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

I blame CERN and HAARP. Probably Chemtrails, too.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

The past is continually changing. It's not fixed, like scientists and historians would have you believe.

The past is fixed. Our perceptions, understanding, recollections of what happened may change, but that doesn't change what happened.

So if I drop a bowl on the floor and it smashes, that doesn't happen until I bend down to pick up the pieces? Or maybe that didn't happen until I threw the pieces in the wastebin? Or maybe that didn't happen until I added "buy new bowl" to by to-do list? Or maybe that didn't happen until I had to go out and buy a new bowl? Or may be that didn't happen until I ate some cereals from it the next day? Or maybe ...

Which event is going to trigger the cascade of cause and effect (or should that be effect and cause?) rippling backwards to create my present reality?

The fact is, there's no future. There's only the present.

The future doesn't exist yet, that's why it's the future. In the sense that there isn't a co-existing reality happening now that I will experience at some later time, I agree.

We can only experience the present here-and-now. We have experienced the past, and we will experience the future.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
if anything the Mandela affect is a test

do I doubt they are testing us? no

do I think the Mandela affect (or effect) is real and what they are using to test us? no

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther

A youtube video of the movie doesn't prove anything you need the the actual movie and even if you did the website could be wrong

Every video of the actual movie says "Houston we have a problem". I remembered awhile back ago people were saying this was a Mandela Effect because the actual quote in the movie was "We had a problem",I myself went to verify it, but now apparently it never changed at all.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: woodward2

There is no present. Only past and future.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I would really appreciate you creating a thread that expands upon your thoughts, and I'm sure others would as well. I think it would be absolutely fascinating.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join