It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 13 flip flop residue *100% undeniable proof that Mandela Effect is real*

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

That's right Swigert: okay Houston we've had a problem here.
Then a couple seconds later, Lovell: Ah, Huston we've had a problem.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: woodward2

Actually isn't it true we only ever experience the present?

Ps welcome back old friend

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I think he is basically just twisting an idea of quantum theory a bit....

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: icyboy771z
Residue: www.businessinsider.com...-13-1995-15

Above website has an article on 15 most common movie misquotes which states Apollo 13 as one of the movie.
As stated on the link, this was supposedly the misquote in the movie, Popular Quote: “Houston, we have a problem” ACTUAL Quote: "... Ah, Houston, we've had a problem.”

The problem is, if you went to the youtube video below and hear the words in the actual movie. The actual quote is "Houston, we have a problem". So, this article contradicted itself where the popular quote is the actual quote and the actual quote they had stated didn't even exist in this reality, proving the flip flop and that the Mandela Effect is real.

The creepy thing is, I saw the article above several months ago and went to check on youtube videos and it was indeed "Houston, we had a problem", but now it clearly reverted to we have a problem.

Youtube video of Apollo 13: www.youtube.com...

Did it dawn on you that the one source you are using is incorrect, for the Mandela Effect to be real, you would have to have multiple sources suddenly change their stance on the quote. Here is a source that says "Huston we have a problem" its called Wiki.......that is what it ALWAYS has been in my 46 years, I used to say it when something went wrong in my life....Just like I used to say "Damn it Jim" and still do! I would freak out if suddenly "damn it Jim" Turned into 'Damn it Spock'

If they said Huston we HAD a problem, that would mean its over in the past....HAVE a problem means it is ongoing...not over.....

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 28-7-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

I blame CERN and HAARP. Probably Chemtrails, too.

I blame Trump and those damned Russians

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

STOP, why the hell do you people have to bring HIM into a discussion OVER AND OVER again, can we not get away from that crap no matter what thread we click on????????????????????????? BTW how are those sanctions against them going?????????

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I think you may have just experienced an acute sense of humour failure there.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm just waiting for someone to hand me a banana and ask me if I want this apple.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: DJMSN

STOP, why the hell do you people have to bring HIM into a discussion OVER AND OVER again, can we not get away from that crap no matter what thread we click on????????????????????????? BTW how are those sanctions against them going?????????

It's called the "covfefe effect" .....

Just like every thread and post about Trump will invariably elicit.... but Obama..... but Hillary....

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I like to learn more if you care to share your knowledge.

The universe is organized in "4 levels" of the mind.

In the old testament scriptures they are cryptically encoded as:

1..CALLED
2..CREATED
3..FORMED
4..MADE

This is given, for example, in the book of Isaiah;

Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him. -- KJV, Isaiah 43:7

In the Jewish Mystic Kabbalah these "four levels" are represented in the Tree of Life in terms of an interpenetrating chain of the "four worlds"

1..Atzilut, the world of emanation,
2..Briah, the world of creation,
3..Yetzirah, the world of formation, and
4..Assiah, the world of action or making.

e.g. The Four Worlds

These 4 worlds are simultaneously present, and form a hierarchy, with the 4th "MAKE" or "MANIFESTATION" being the world we see with our eyes.

Prior to 1900, scientists denied that there were any such 4-level structure to the universe. As far as classical physicists were concerned, everything existed and could be explained by the things that were in the world of manifestation, and nothing else was needed.

Science is based on observation, and measurement, and thus only concerned the things you could see and touch.

The classical physical explanation of the world, therefore, is a world on 1-level, that of "manifestation."

Although, some scientists were aware of the scriptures and the mystics view of the world, that was all considered "imagination", with nothing to do with "reality."

But, early in 1900, scientists began to have problems with their classical view.

It seems, manifesting things could only be properly explained by introducing "another level" of organization to the universe. Nothing happened in the world, until you went to look and measure it. And when you did, you couldn't say for sure what you would see, you could only calculate "the probability" that you'd see this or that manifestation.

This new paradigm was called "Quantum Mechanics". The scientists needed these things called "wave-functions" that would be used to calculate the probability of any particular "manifestation."

In classical physics, everything was deterministic. So, all things that happened, actually happened, and could only have happened in one particular way. So, there was a nice neat clean timeline, of events following other events, with a definite and fixed history to everything in the universe. Because of the complexity of the universe, we could never know sufficient to predict everything, but that didn't change the fact that everything was already fixed. In principle, the future could be precisely determined if you could gather all the data of the past. Complexity is just what made the future "unknown" to us, but nothing could be changed, because everything was already determined by the fixed laws of nature, which all operated in the 1-level world of "manifestation."

There was alot of philosophical debate, of course, about "free will" vs "pre-determination" etc..because science didn't have an answer that would allow "free will" to exist.

But, with the introduction of "Quantum Mechanics", the scientific understanding changed. The things that are "fixed" are happening on a different level from the manifestation, and the manifestation depends on you looking and measuring, so the world of manifestation is not fixed. In the 20th century then, science has essentially discovered the first "two" levels of the world as described in the scriptures. Scientists now understand..

3..FORMATION
4..MANIFESTATION

Still, science doesn't recognize that there are 2 more levels up the chain in the hierarchy. Modern science has put "FORMATION = WAVEFUNCTION" and "MANIFESTATION = MEASURABLE EVENT". And this has worked brilliantly, so far.

Now, a Physicist by the name of Richard Feynman discovered a strange thing. Every particle in the universe has it's anti-particle, and he discovered that you couldn't tell the difference between the "anti-particle" and the "particle traveling back in time." These two things were identical states of being.

Another strange thing Physicists discovered, is that some particles seemed like their anti-particles when you went to measure them. In other words, it was neither particle nor anti-particle until you deliberately trapped it and measured its properties. You couldn't predict which you would see, only the "probability" that you might see a particle vs anti-particle.
That means, science can't tell you whether the "thing" is moving "forward" or "backward" in time, before the experiment actually measures and finds it one way or the other.

So, now science is beginning to understand, there's no past nor future, until you go looking for these things. This is at the smallest scales of the universe, however. Somehow, at macroscopic levels, the combined effect of all these tiny interactions give rise to what seems to be a definite past, and reasonably predictable future. But, at the small scales, these anomalous things are being observed.

In reality, all the possible past histories are universally present. Imagine that the world is made up of layers of substrata each "vibrating" at a different rate. If you shift your awareness from one vibration to another, like tuning into a radio station, you see a different universe. It's the same universe, but with a different collection of manifestations emerging from the layer of formations. That, in brief, is the best way to explain it, using the modern language, terms and concepts, that are available to date.

edit on 28-7-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I think he is basically just twisting an idea of quantum theory a bit....

Yes.

We only experience the present

At the same time, we only ever experienced the past

The past is what happened

The present is what is happening

Its wordplay more than anything

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
Today is the present
Thats why its a gift

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Nope Snowflake...deal with it as Trump is your PRESIDENT !

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: icyboy771z

No I remember Tom Hanks saying the way it was said with the ah, we've had.

I can see him acting out the seen now. I remember his hand sequence on the oxigen tank panels and his looking over the gages. I think he taps the dial like we used to do with older gages where the needle would stick.

I am about to watch your youtube link. I will post an update if I become a ME believer.

Edit to add:
Ok, yeah there actually 2 scenes. Tom says it, earlier when they are rotating oxygen tanks. Then again at the scene of the actual master alarm going off in your youtube vid.

The one before which has the "ah houston" was shortly after launch.

edit on 7 28 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

There is no present. Only past and future.

There is no horse. Only unicorns and flying elephants.
If you look in the mirror and ask yourself when is it, you will not answer 'past' or 'future', you will respond Here! Now! Present! Do the experiment anytime, the answer is always Here! now!
'Past' and 'future' exist in the dual conditional thoughts/ego of the beholder.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther

A youtube video of the movie doesn't prove anything you need the the actual movie and even if you did the website could be wrong

Every video of the actual movie says "Houston we have a problem". I remembered awhile back ago people were saying this was a Mandela Effect because the actual quote in the movie was "We had a problem",I myself went to verify it, but now apparently it never changed at all.

No they made a big deal that the movie got it wrong. Tom Hanks says Houston we have a problem.

In reality The words actually spoken, initially by Command Module Pilot Jack Swigert, were "Ok, Houston, we've had a problem here". After being prompted to repeat the transmission by CAPCOM Jack R. Lousma, Lovell responded, "Uh, Houston, we've had a problem."

The movie critics gave it hell for misquoting that scene but in reality they were not the first and won't be the last. As humans we tend to simplify things in our memory and let's face it Houston we have a problem is easier to remeber.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Here's an interesting fact:

It takes the brain a few milliseconds to give us feedback on what our senses are telling it, so everything you see, feel, hear, smell, and experience in general that you think is "the present" is really several milliseconds old. In fact, sometimes in might even take our brains 1/10 of a second to give us sensory feedback.

So we are actually experiencing the past when we think we are experiencing the present.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Think I posted this one months ago - but is good to refresh for those that don't know about it!!

Star and flag!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

You claim the Bible has these secret truths about the universe and reality, known by a bunch of ignorant savages.

Why should anyone believe any of that, when the Bible didn't mention anything about bacteria and disease? How the tectonic plates of the Earth cause earth quakes? Or different air pressures cause storms? Why didn't the bible reveal *real* truths about the world that would have helped people understand why these things happen, instead of ambiguous quotes people like you choose to interpret in your own way?

How could it know about '4 levels of the universe' but not how earthquakes and volcanoes? Or floods? Or disease?

Seems pretty far fetched and made up to me.
edit on 29-7-2017 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

That seems like an unnecessarily offensive way to state your point.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Thinking deeply about this, theoretically, it also means we can actually know everything that happened in the past. Since to somebody (Maybe an alien) far away on the other side of the universe there could be someone who sees Earth when it was in the dinosaur age. If he were to be able to instantaneously at that point teleport to that Earth by some means, then he would have a vision of Earth back in the dinosaur age and every minuscule detail of what T-Rex really looked like, what the other dinosaurs really looked like.

If the alien could teleport instantaneously then it wouldn't teleport to the past like what the alien is viewing due to how long the light takes to cross the universe.

It would teleport to our time if it was instant teleportation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join