It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Resolution 446...The Draining of the Sewer Begins Today 72717....

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I am not referring to you specifically. I guess i will just say that I assumed the person you were responding to was referring to the idea that Trump colluded with russia when he said the narrative was collapsing.

I don't think at this point, considering what we know, that Trump did collude with Russia. I also don't think "collusion" is the right term to use. Conspiracy to violate election laws would be more suitable. People around Trump were involved with the Russians in some form and fashion and I am willing to wait until everything comes out to form a solid conclusion.

The only definite statement I would make is that it seems clear that Trump was a hapless boob that had little to no idea what he was doing or what was going on around him.

That seems to be the only narrative worth anything, as the narrative that some trump people talked with russians is only not a crime at all, it is so insignificant that you could replace trumps team with any team for a candidate for president, and Russia with any country, and it would probably be true.

I can agree with that. The problems arise when you have many people involved that have questionable past or current relationships with Russia and the sleazy leaders of nations close to Russia, and you have people that lie about those contacts or fail to disclose their interactions with such people.

So it seems obvious the narrative that poster was reffering to was the collusion narrative.

This is ATS. Very few things are obvious because, let's be honest, there are some "unique" people around here that have "unique" ways of thinking.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Here is a story on Forbes about Clinton and Fusion GPS that went strangely under reported but now becomes very relevant with the sworn testimony today:

The most under covered story of Russia Gate is the interconnection between the Clinton campaign, an unregistered foreign agent of Russia headquartered in DC (Fusion GPS), and the Christopher Steele Orbis dossier. This connection has raised the question of whether Kremlin prepared the dossier as part of a disinformation campaign to sow chaos in the US political system. If ordered and paid for by Hillary Clinton associates, Russia Gate is turned on its head as collusion between Clinton operatives (not Trump’s) and Russian intelligence. Russia Gate becomes Hillary Gate.

www.forbes.com...

Because its an opinion piece lacking in provable facts and he ignore the fact that the GOP hired Fusion GPS first.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Here is a story on Forbes about Clinton and Fusion GPS that went strangely under reported but now becomes very relevant with the sworn testimony today:

The most under covered story of Russia Gate is the interconnection between the Clinton campaign, an unregistered foreign agent of Russia headquartered in DC (Fusion GPS), and the Christopher Steele Orbis dossier. This connection has raised the question of whether Kremlin prepared the dossier as part of a disinformation campaign to sow chaos in the US political system. If ordered and paid for by Hillary Clinton associates, Russia Gate is turned on its head as collusion between Clinton operatives (not Trump’s) and Russian intelligence. Russia Gate becomes Hillary Gate.

www.forbes.com...

Because its an opinion piece lacking in provable facts and he ignore the fact that the GOP hired Fusion GPS first.

Link?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

www.forbes.com...

Link?

It says its an opinion piece in small letters under his name at the top of the article. Second you would have to read the whole thing and notice the GOP hiring Fusion GPS isnt mentioned. Did you not read the very article you posted?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

www.forbes.com...

Link?

It says its an opinion piece in small letters under his name at the top of the article. Second you would have to read the whole thing and notice the GOP hiring Fusion GPS isnt mentioned. Did you not read the very article you posted?

I'm asking for a Link to the GoP hiring Fusion first.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Public testimony that FusionGPS was being paid by the Russians....so there goes the dossier out the window....appears as if the Russian narrative is falling apart...

So essentially, McCain and those who supported this "dossier"
we're colluding with the Russians!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It is being reported that The Senate Judiciary Committee has
asked the DOJ for a Special Counsel probe into Comey, Lynch,
and Clinton.

Letter sent to Jeff Sessions and Rod Rosenstein for appointment!

thehill.com...

edit on 27-7-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

www.forbes.com...

Link?

Man, you really dont even research the topics you parrot do you?

Inside the battle between an anti-Putin banker and the firm that produced the Trump-Russia dossier

Trump Dossier Firm Are ‘Highly Paid Smear Experts,’ Human Rights Activist Will Tell Senate

They were hired by someone in the GOP before Trump secured the Nomination and after he secured it someone in the DNC hired them to finish the work. We dont know who exactly hired them other then they are linked to the GOP and DNC because Fusion GPS does not released their clients names to the public.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

www.forbes.com...

Link?

Inside the battle between an anti-Putin banker and the firm that produced the Trump-Russia dossier

Trump Dossier Firm Are ‘Highly Paid Smear Experts,’ Human Rights Activist Will Tell Senate

They were hired by someone in the GOP before Trump secured the Nomination and after he secured it someone in the DNC hired them to finish the work. We dont know who exactly hired them other then they are linked to the GOP and DNC because Fusion GPS does not released their clients names to the public.

Are you ready for the sh*tstorm?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Senate Judiciary Letter to Attorney General on Lynch, Clinton, Comey
Special,Counsel,Appointment.

judiciary.house.gov...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

www.forbes.com...

Link?

LOL...ok...so I don't do my homework but should accept that a KNOWN DNC OPPO research company says an unnamed anti trumper hired them?

Hmmm.....ok.

And yes, I've read the original story that says that....funny how that just happened to pop up when the heat was on yet they've never been hired by GOP before.

Seems eerily similar to the "unnamed sources" from CNN and the like/ilk.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

judiciary.house.gov...

LOL....Ted Lieu is on the letterhead....talk about an OH $HIT moment....a house judiciary committee member with ties to one of the Awan's.....whoops!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Good to know that! ( Dems on one side, R's on the other)
I can think of a few ways that might tie
into the Second Special Counsel, maybe needs it's own
Independent investigation?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

How nice, how sweet. These media backed animals are overplaying their hand. Vendetta time.

Hopefully the lefties (not meaning posters here or the people of this nation in general) won't slow their roll. Quicksand is a mofo to dance on.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

judiciary.house.gov...

Wow - that's a major move... they have asked the DoJ directly for a Special Counsel to be set up.
If agreed, this would mean that House no longer needs to pass anything in order for the investigations to begin in earnest. Sessions has complete authority to convene a Special Counsel on this without referring to the House.

Ball in Sessions court...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

judiciary.house.gov...

LOL....Ted Lieu is on the letterhead....talk about an OH $HIT moment....a house judiciary committee member with ties to one of the Awan's.....whoops!

On this committee, he's not really anything more than a usual Democrat block vote on any issue.
It should be page 1 headline and worldwide news that the House Judicial Committee has requested a Special Counsel for such wide ranging investigations into the Clintons, Comey, the Obama Admin, Clinton Foundation and Comey.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Grambler

It hasn't even started yet.

First there are still ongoing investigations into the clinton foundation.

No there isn't.

But if and when this investigation starts, you will not chime in right?

I mean, as you say, it will end when it ends.

# no. I'm going to do EXACTLY what y'all have been doing with the Trump investigation. Even if I'm insincere about it. Y'all don't deserve that respect.

I havent seen any evidence that the investigation into the clinton foundation closed. Can you provide it?

Can you provide any to show that it is still open? Let's try that approach.

And again, lets not act like you havent been acting like a partisan troll all along.

You have all but declared Trumps people guilty of collusion, and have all but declared Hillary innocent even during the last investigation.

Uh... No. I haven't. I have made it a point not to cast final judgement on the Trump investigations. I have my suspicions, but I am not acting on them or speaking them loudly just yet. You best stop projecting yourself onto me. I don't approach investigations the same way conservatives do. I have integrity.

For you to now act like your position during the Hillary investigation and collusion investigation was to not comment and wait for results is laughable, and once more shows you have no problem lying to try to make yourself or your side look better.

Blah blah blah. More of your conservative projections showing you don't know me in the slightest. I hope you enjoy me sarcastically demanding this investigation be closed at every minor development that doesn't end in indictment, because I will be laying it on thick.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The swamp isn't drained

Woulda thunk

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
The swamp isn't drained

Woulda thunk

Sure it was.

Now all the swamp creatures are in full view without all that cloudy water. Trump, the mooch, the kooch, the pooch, all of em.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: RomeByFire
The swamp isn't drained

Woulda thunk

Sure it was.

Now all the swamp creatures are in full view without all that cloudy water. Trump, the mooch, the kooch, the pooch, all of em.

What happened to the "oh #," moment?

Where are the posters claiming that this was to be believed?

Lol. This thread should be moved to hoax or LOL.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join