It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth about this world, religions, mankind's situation.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: spiritoftruth111

So you're wanting people to join the LDS? To save their souls and all that nonesense?

(A simple yes or no will suffice)

LDS was created with a purpose for the latter days it would be to a souls benefit to be part of LDS specially in what is soon coming, those under the covenant will have better protection the righteous will be aided to be lead to them in a time, Satan will have full power over the rest of the world, God has power to lessen pain even from those who have faith enough, some who had faith in history who died in Christ name their suffering was taken away in ways, even though they got burned alive for example. Requirements must be met of course for such to be granted, those who don't believe are subject to Satan and he can make pain increase and that will be part of his time of rule, he will use fear/torture as way to control those who wont submit. Souls who find the LDS will be of great advantage in the world to come, it is not the only way we are gathering the righteousness, but it has purpose and eventually all become One Body 'Church'.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

So that's a yes then?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: spiritoftruth111
This thread not so much about bearing my witness, It is about helping mankind wake up to the truth of the worlds situation, the LDS simply was created for a purpose and leading souls to that church is best for them, they need only learn the basics of truth to be saved, the complexity will be left to those of use who understand the Draconian empire. The Son of man itself is a mystery no one has yet understood, imagine the shock if mankind learned God was walking around right now on earth fulfilling something more important than could be put into words. The author could be already here and making a way out for those found worthy to escape, but who truly has met requirements that is the question.

This thread had thrown up a lot of unanswered questions (who are the Draconians?) and has also revealed that you are into forcible conversions. There's no other phrase that describes it, you think that you know better than everyone else.
This thread has also massively reinforced my atheism, so I should probably thank you for that.

Long before mankind went against the Word of God and left the safety of the Eden dimension, the Draconian empire existed, they are they who created such things as the Dinosaurs/Dragons and other creatures mankind has some knowledge off. The Draconian empire is a vast empire of different and various entity's that have been harvested and taken captive some of which are creations used to insert demonic spirits to use for various purposes, they are extremely powerful having access to technology and knowledge that mankind's smartest mind could not even begin to understand. A combination of what mankind could call sorcery and technology is an example of some of the knowledge they possess. They understand the universe far better than mankind does and use it to their advantage.

The empire is of the Devil and has many various beings mostly reptilian in appearance, it was they who convinced Adam and Eve to enter this plain we are in now and entrapped many souls into mortality, saying this without the mortal experience souls cant advance so those intelligence's involved choose to learn for themselves so could develop. The empire controls most of this universe your in now it is their kingdom, the Light of God has limited what they can do and placed barriers to prevent them, however mankind choices will lead to those barriers breaking and the Draconian empire will be able to fully take control of the earth, they for now work through the bloodline mentioned earlier to lead and misdirect the world, sin being promoted is all part of their works as spoken and the unbelief in God, both gives them great power to act. The concept people call UFO or alien can be adequate to the draconian empire, they are behind the sightings of reptilians/greys and other various forms. Their access is limited but some of your leaders/military are aware of their existence, some even working for them already in fear and control.
edit on 26-7-2017 by spiritoftruth111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tgidkp
i am embarrassed that i encouraged you (op) back on page 1. i am well versed in the mormon doctrines... in my previous post i referred to it as having been "abused".

i was born and raised in the lds religion. i have personally led many of my relatives away from that poisonous organization. nowadays i don't pay it much mind, but from what i can see it is now more than ever an abomination.

in fact, i have known a handful of members that speak with a peculiar "revelatory" tone, such as you do. such a load of bull that is. you are a fraud. better watch out, the 'brethren' are really putting the axe down on that behavior these days.

c-ya

The church you were brought up in was the right one, if you learned the Gospel and then turned away from the spirit of truth and allowed the spirit of lies in, you are worse of than others who don't believe who never had the opportunity, because you have already been baptised and taken part in the covenant, you are under more accountability and so the Devil will have greater rights to bind you out of the reach of Christ, that you wont have option of the first resurrection but will have to wait for the latter, sadly suffering greatly because of your choice to turn against God.

Eternal laws are reason why this is so strict, when someone becomes part of the covenant it is more serious than people realise, it is with great benefits if abides by but can become a curse if a person turns away from Christ having had access to the knowledge of Light of God. If you have lead others away you are accountable but the Lord God is forgiving if you lead them away because you thought they were being mislead, you can be forgiven but to properly fix it you would need to once you realise your error, return rejoin and then go unto all those you lead away and admit your error and bear witness of the truth and then the Lord God will not hold you to account at the soon judgement.

Though I support the Church 'Body' I am not speaking for them, I speak for the Godhead of Eternity and what has been spoken will all come to pass and is the truth, this is end times and this world soon faces it judgements, the Lord God will for a time curse the fig-tree because of the iniquity and sins of the nations, the protection in place that has long kept the Draconian empire from full power over earth, will be lifted people will feel it inside themselves, a feeling of confusion and dread will come upon all who the Light is taken from, a feeling of trembling and fear from what is soon to come, in those days when the time comes that repenting is no longer option many shall seek God and not find him, the earth has become a dwelling of devils and repenting in those days is not a option, they will not again have the grace of God until the time of resurrections. This is why is i the utmost importance that souls repent now while the field is still white, for after that time of the fig-trees falling as spoken in scriptures, a time comes that repenting is no longer a option.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

some-plans of God hidden from the world with wisdom.

This is how I know what you're saying is not true and completely made up.

What sort of stupid person or 'being', would have truths and knowledge for bettering other hidden away under the guise of 'wisdom' ? Why not just tell people?

When my children need advice or help or encouragement, or need to be reprimanded in order to know right from wrong, I don't give them ridiculous hyperbole or metaphor or silly stories, hiding the true nature of what I'm trying to educate them on. I TELL them. Straight up.

They learn better because someone has been honest and truthful. I don't need to hide messages of truth and wisdom away. WHere us the sense in that? Obscuring the truth from people so that it isn't obvious and leads to groups of people *thinking* they know what the truth is, versus another group, versus another group. Who all end up killing each other because *THEY* know what the truth is?!

Utter bollocks. Which is why I know man made religion and things like the LDS are complete nonsense. No being of superior intellect would treat those it supposedly cares for is such a callous and trite manner.

Hell, i wouldn't treat my dog in that way!

It is wisdom to hold knowledge from those who are not spiritually prepared to know it, the higher knowledge is reserved for those known to eternally be capable of using it properly. God mystery's are hidden from mankind and only given understanding to the few capable, until a future time were more will be capable.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

So that's a yes then?

People will be saved, regardless if join the LDS or not before dying, but those who join it will be those first saved, of the first resurrection and be spared much suffering. The choice of path is for each individual soul to take, salvation is a gift not by the works of mankind but the time a person can receive it is determined by their works and the capability they can abide by. Baptisms continue by those of the first resurrection for the rest of the worlds, so either way people become part of One body over eternity, sadly some souls went through Hell before ever seeing the kingdom of Heaven.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

This thread not so much about bearing my witness, It is about helping mankind wake up to the truth of the worlds situation, the LDS simply was created for a purpose and leading souls to that church is best for them, they need only learn the basics of truth to be saved, the complexity will be left to those of use who understand the Draconian empire. The Son of man itself is a mystery no one has yet understood, imagine the shock if mankind learned God was walking around right now on earth fulfilling something more important than could be put into words. The author could be already here and making a way out for those found worthy to escape, but who truly has met requirements that is the question.

This thread had thrown up a lot of unanswered questions (who are the Draconians?) and has also revealed that you are into forcible conversions. There's no other phrase that describes it, you think that you know better than everyone else.
This thread has also massively reinforced my atheism, so I should probably thank you for that.

Long before mankind went against the Word of God and left the safety of the Eden dimension, the Draconian empire existed, they are they who created such things as the Dinosaurs/Dragons and other creatures mankind has some knowledge off. The Draconian empire is a vast empire of different and various entity's that have been harvested and taken captive some of which are creations used to insert demonic spirits to use for various purposes, they are extremely powerful having access to technology and knowledge that mankind's smartest mind could not even begin to understand. A combination of what mankind could call sorcery and technology is an example of some of the knowledge they possess. They understand the universe far better than mankind does and use it to their advantage.

The empire is of the Devil and has many various beings mostly reptilian in appearance, it was they who convinced Adam and Eve to enter this plain we are in now and entrapped many souls into mortality, saying this without the mortal experience souls cant advance so those intelligence's involved choose to learn for themselves so could develop. The empire controls most of this universe your in now it is their kingdom, the Light of God has limited what they can do and placed barriers to prevent them, however mankind choices will lead to those barriers breaking and the Draconian empire will be able to fully take control of the earth, they for now work through the bloodline mentioned earlier to lead and misdirect the world, sin being promoted is all part of their works as spoken and the unbelief in God, both gives them great power to act. The concept people call UFO or alien can be adequate to the draconian empire, they are behind the sightings of reptilians/greys and other various forms. Their access is limited but some of your leaders/military are aware of their existence, some even working for them already in fear and control.

Thank you for your reply. That clarifies a few things. You deny evolution, are ignorant of the early history of this planet, are extremely confused about a host of different matters and are clearly mentally ill. I would advise that you seek psychiatric assistance as a matter of some urgency.
edit on 27-7-2017 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

God mystery's are hidden from mankind and only given understanding to the few capable, until a future time were more will be capable.

Then your God is nothing more than Satan -- a deceiver and liar.

I wouldnt treat my children that way. I wouldn't treat an animal in that way.

I'm glad I don't believe in your fantasy. What a horrible and terrible being this God of yours is, that he hides knowledge away and reserves it for a 'select' few.

Hmm, wonder where human beings came up with the NWO and Illuminati and the concept of withholding information from the masses in order to rule others, keeping them as slaves?

Your God, that's where.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

You still didn't directly answer the question, so I'll ask it again.

Are you try to get people to join the LDS?
(All I need is a yes or a no. Not some long winded reply that doesn't answer the question)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

You still didn't directly answer the question, so I'll ask it again.

Are you try to get people to join the LDS?
(All I need is a yes or a no. Not some long winded reply that doesn't answer the question)

No, that is for them to discern the truth for themselves, it is not even recommended by me someone unprepared joins the LDS church due to the accountability of receiving the baptism and covenant and falling away. Truly be repentant and seeking to follow the higher way before even considering entering the church, Zion will be strict in it requirements when the time comes; hypocrites will be cast out.
edit on 27-7-2017 by spiritoftruth111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

You see the first word of that long winded reply? That's all I was after.

You can continue with you "my religion is the only right religion" escapade now.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I can tell you with 100% certainty this is true.

Great.

Then the next part should be extremely easy and resolutions can be made with such certainty that you possess.

The elite are part of a unique bloodline that has different DNA structure to rest of the world, this bloodline links back to ancient times and was created with a purpose.

The elite?

This isn't sounding very certain of anything using such vague terms.

Before we continue,

name the elite.

A list of names of the members of this elite you speak of, what blood type they are.

This list should be generational shouldn't it if it dates back to ancient times.

The ones who created this bloodline are the Draconian empire, the Draconian empire is a ancient empire of evil that has it influence across countless star systems, great powerful entity's run it and if you would believe it the head is Dragons, One such Dragon mankind knows of is actually Satan.

How did they create it?

I mean you are so certain you must understand how this creation process works or are you just believing in some nonsense you read somewhere?

The purpose of this exchange is to enlighten not only the public but some of those who are involved with the elite who have been given misinformation themselves, though they been given secrets of universe many things were left out.

Is it really a good idea to go public with this and maybe try and force this on people with influence?

Do you know where you would end up?

Now this does not mean the original Light is not present with the doctrines, it is but to those with a eye to behold light, those in darkness can not comprehend it and will interpret it wrongly.

Those in darkness are 1 with everything and nothing.

Those in the light are the ones who create good and evil.

There is no interpretation in the void, there is no separation in the void.

Its the light that shines and illuminated everything, good and evil, the dualistic nature we live in.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Mankind the deceptions in place are so deep that if you knew how deep you would go insane. The amount of control the Draconian empire has over this world right now would terrify you, even the amount of control they have over your minds and bodies. This world is not what people think it is and the purpose of this world has long been lost by many. You are in a dangerous world in a kingdom of Darkness which has dimensions of Hell all around you, a glimmer of Light from kingdoms of Heaven in your Sun/stars. Your very thoughts are not only your thoughts, your very emotions are not only your emotions, your feelings and urges and desires all can be conditioned and installed into you. Mankind your situation is hopeless, well it was until a higher being saw your perils and sought to save you from the Draconian empire, this higher being is the one people know as God or Christ, Yehoshua and his Father, which Together with Holy Spirit are One God. Call them higher density beings of Light itself, the very energy of Goodness filled within eternal knowledge. They being capable of seeing all timelines/times all universes saw what would occur to mankind if they did not help them. And so inserted themselves by being born as a child who would live a perfect life without sin then take the burden of sin upon himself.All the powers of the Draconian empire all their technology sorcery's and knowledge has no chance against the Godhead of Eternity, it was the most powerful and perfect beings that came to help mankind to bring Justice against those who have done these evils and bring mercy to those who were destined to suffer and be lost forever.

What is impossible to mankind is not impossible to God, there is hope and a way out of this place, but it required your faith and hope and charity. Loving God with all your heart mind and soul and loving others was the two greatest commandments, doing that in proper righteousness will lead to the narrow path out, and that narrow path out is Yehoshua the Christ, he is the only One who met the requirements to break free of the Matrix of Death/Hades. The biggest conspiracy is the great agenda to lead the world away from it Savior, without faith and hope in him he can not take you to a higher dimension and escape what soon comes. Righteousness is another requirements to take part in the rapture, a time is soon to occur that their will be a timeline/dimension division, righteous on one hand and unrighteous the others, a fall of earth in dimension to kingdoms of hell directly, and a rise of another earth to come to higher dimensions under power of kingdom of Heaven. People have choices to make, there is a real consequence to rejecting the Savior, he cant undo your original timeline of suffering, and you will experience it before he can help you again later.

You need to read this over and over and I hope you will see that how easy it is that you are being manipulated by these draconians of yours and not actually leading anyone to any truth but doing the opposite of what you believe.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Mankind is black and white, good and evil a choice to be made upon the checker-board floor... Some of mankind is evil some if good, by their fruits are they known, righteousness and unrighteousness, one who is atheist can not be righteous for such comes from the spirit of God.

If you think some of man kind are evil and some are good then you have no truth what so ever.

You are far more brainwashed than anyone you claim is due to religion of whatever and have issues knowing yourself if you think man kind is black and white but some are only black and some re only white ( i don't mean skin).

Yes man kind is black and white, where good and evil are concepts that reside in human minds and can be seen in how humans act.

Many of mankind do not like the idea that their choices have consequences they may not be aware off, so it is easier for people in their conscience to ignore it and do as they please. The shock comes when people die and find out about those consequences, normally this is how it goes however due to state of the world this world soon falls and mankind gets to see consequences more directly in life not only death.

I hope you really are 100% certain and have full belief in what you say here.

Wouldn't it be a shock after you die and you have face judgement and when you ask yourself about this moment and if there are any doubts in your mind, how will you respond if there is doubt in your mind.

There should be because the way you express truth shows signs of contradicting ideas, like how all this could be a manipulation of your mind by your draconians to spread this message.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Those in Darkness do not comprehend the Light, let me help you... It not yet too late but soon will be.

Why don't you actually read what you are replying too.

I wonder who really is blind in this thread.

For all you know I could actually be from Heaven and doing people a service by revealing some things, you wouldn't know either if that was the case.

well since you said humanity is black and white and I agree in the dualism of reality,

Couldn't the same be said about the atheist to claim to be in darkness and think they need your help.

Can you actually help yourself to be able to help another?

Can you make a change in your life and change anothers by doing so?

You were lost before you ever came into this thread, all mankind is lost and I am the truth and way out

Oh praise the lord and all his truth

but I am giving people a chance now to avoid great suffering

No you are using veiled threats to try and get others in the state of delusions that you seem to be in.

How can you be saved if don't believe in the help sent to save you, you cant blame Christ for not helping your the ones refused to let him.

the real question is how can you save yourself?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

You interpret based on the spirit in you, what I am is nothing like the religious extremists you may have met in past.

But but but

I am representing the Spirit of truth, and one could say the Heavens as a mouth piece.

this is exactly like other religious extremists of the past.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Mankind does not understand the universe they are in or it rules or understand even why such acts of faith are required.

thank you for admitting you have doubts and that the absolute things you say are just lies to make yourself and your beliefs feel more real and true.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

You are still saying that only your interpretation is correct and that everyone else is wrong.

Yeah but they speak the truth and they say no judgements are being made.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

LDS was created with a purpose for the latter days it would be to a souls benefit to be part of LDS specially in what is soon coming, those under the covenant will have better protection the righteous will be aided to be lead to them in a time, Satan will have full power over the rest of the world, God has power to lessen pain even from those who have faith enough, some who had faith in history who died in Christ name their suffering was taken away in ways, even though they got burned alive for example. Requirements must be met of course for such to be granted, those who don't believe are subject to Satan and he can make pain increase and that will be part of his time of rule, he will use fear/torture as way to control those who wont submit. Souls who find the LDS will be of great advantage in the world to come, it is not the only way we are gathering the righteousness, but it has purpose and eventually all become One Body 'Church'.

in addition to this

The church you were brought up in was the right one, if you learned the Gospel and then turned away from the spirit of truth and allowed the spirit of lies in, you are worse of than others who don't believe who never had the opportunity, because you have already been baptised and taken part in the covenant, you are under more accountability and so the Devil will have greater rights to bind you out of the reach of Christ, that you wont have option of the first resurrection but will have to wait for the latter, sadly suffering greatly because of your choice to turn against God.

just shows the dangers of fanaticism.

Such absolute judgements on random people on the internet points to a very disturbed mind.

God mystery's are hidden from mankind and only given understanding to the few capable, until a future time were more will be capable.

No God is only Mysterious to those wanting to deceive. Like you are like the ones that have programmed you.

God is not hidden either, if you know God you see God in everything and nothing.

People will be saved, regardless if join the LDS or not before dying, but those who join it will be those first saved,

No they wont,

I was waiting in line way before any LDS Jerk showed up, I got the first tickets so the first to be saved will be me and the 17 others in line before one of your crew showed up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join