It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Have Successfully Reversed Brain Damage in Toddler Who Drowned

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

I wonder if they will ever be able to do the same or something similar with adult stoke victims?

Probably quite different given the regenerative properties of a toddlers body compared to an adult but one has to wonder if similar types of oxygen therapy could be applied to people of all ages?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes sir. Another factor in this is a uniform earth temperature with only slight variations at the poles.

There is more evidence every year supporting a vastly different early earth than we thought. Specifically when and how the ice ages came.

The first ice ages could have been the upswing to a much warmer climate being thrown out of balance, trying to find its new center along a pendulum.

The volitile earth in its formation may have been far more habitable than we give it credit for.

Our atmospheric engine is stuck in a low revolution. I think it was like a sports cars roaring motor.

edit on 7 20 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I always equated drowning with dying.

When did that change?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

To be fair it's better to drown in winter, the cold slows damage to the brain.

And it is better also to drown in seawater than in fresh water. It is miraculous that she recovered from drowning in swimming pool water.

If you drown in salt water, it's usually because you can't get oxygen or expel carbon dioxide. Breathing in salt water acts as a physical barrier between the air and your lungs. If the salt water is removed, you can breathe again.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It seems possible for sure. Maybe along with vitamins/supplements, with the right combination of oxygen therapy, they can stimulate brain activity enough to help some older people.
Either way, this is very exciting news with a lot of potential to help the people who need it most.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

Absolutely.
Hopefully soon, they can help a lot of people.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Monsieur Neary

Grey matter or white matter in the brain kinda thing? Read it somewhere, can't recall where but makes sense. This is really cool btw, and yes, finally some good news =]

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

I swear Hyperbaric oxygen treatment is the key to prolonged life.

If we could make earth into one big Hyperbaric chamber through seeding an additional thick layer of atmosphere (water vapor), we would end up living for 900 years again.

Not sure I would wish 900 years on anyone, at the rate we are going and the way we treat each other.

70+ years is good by me, then I'm off to the great beyond.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

True but can you imagine what the mind that did NOT go crazy would be like after all that time? The mind that had time to study and learn for centuries?

If medical technology keeps our best and worst alive for hundreds of years, it would make everything more meaningful. All would become more.

I wouldnt hold back just because of Hitlers and Stalins living as long. They need baby minds to govern and exploit as we have seen. A society with centuries of experience would take people like those and shut them down 100 ways before friday.

Everyone would be able to learn every language, every art form, all written history, all math, all science, all our abilities.

It would be a world we cant even imgine now from our limited view.

We should be all in as a civilization on medical technology like this.

Death itself could be avoided until you chose to die.....

edit on 7 21 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Realtruth

Death itself could be avoided until you chose to die.....

These bodies are like a Chinese finger trap, the tighter we pull the more life chokes us.

Perhaps the experience in life is not to know everything, maybe that is reserved for the afterlife.

I'm just happy they were able to help this young child to live her life with less of a handicap.

edit on 21-7-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
It is the Oxygen...
Promotes neuro growth, immune system, kills bacterias, funghi, viruses.

Look up WIM HOF man. World record holder of like 40 records.
He uses a breathing method to get rid of diseases and promote a healthy living.
The dude climbed fu*king MONT EVEREST in shorts and boots.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
What an amazing story.
The last video on the Facebook page shows this little girl walking and talking... She actually says.. "I am walking daddy".
Brilliant.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

this is amazingt!!!! can it be used on adults with the results be less or none at all??? we will be keep an eye out see where this goes!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

maybe this will help reverese " global warming" when the rich people realise we need to protect the planet to live longer

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
well to help give you a idea of this girl in another 2 years you will never know she had this happen .
she is well past the stage of complete recovery now its just a matter of time .
I met a couple with a 4 or 5 year old girl out in CA when young hiching around the country .
the girl had had some kind of accident or problem and the doctors cut out half her brain to save her .
she was as normal as any 4 year old .
Now this just happens to be a case i know of from personal experience but googling people who survived massive brain accidents and ended up normal well try it .
One dude was attacked with a mechedie right down the middle of his skull cutting his entire head in half down to the eye level Not only did he survive it not only did he make a full recovery he never even passed out from it being there .
heck i cought a snapping turtle once a small one with half its head blown off buy a 22 or some other gun .
well it was compleatly healed and far as i can tell he was fine ( totally normal snapping turtle mean as a rattle snake ) .
Iife will find a way .

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Just to add if you go on there facebook pages you will see a young couple mom and dad they look like anyone you may see walking around a grocery store with rug rats in tow .
But dont let there photos deceive you they are stronger then I they are stronger then most every one here .
they have faced death him self and did not blink and made him back down .
My kind of people my kind or courage . Its easy to say how tuff you are and your going to bet someones rear .
The real test of strength is when all the odds are against you and you Fight anyway .Win or louse you have won .
So young so very very young these are people who should be on the front page .Not thugs or even self centered Presidents .
what have any of them done ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join